Recovering

ILLOGICAL FEMININITY

Scene 2 The Mirror

 

He awoke in a broken state. Still lost, confused, hurting, dizzy, and absolutely weak.

He sat up from the bed he was laying on and looked around for anyone. His eyes searching, memorizing, and realizing -no this is not his room. On another note he felt weird, wet, a sort of almost dry nasty wet in between his legs.

He was afraid, he did not want to look. He remembered what happened in the showers, and although it all sounded like a nightmare the feeling of blood was there still.

His lips were trebling, his hands shaking, and his eyes wanted to pour out tears as his heart felt squeezed; nothing made sense anymore to him. Is he alive, if so where? Is he dead already? then why does it hurt? Does pain still follow after death? Is he in Hell where his imagination takes control?

 

 

One thing is for certain, he's in pain and he knows he's bleeding and this must be Hell.

Parting his fears he checks under the blanket that's covering him.

His eyes open, his face contorts, and he feels like screaming except he's in shock.

He breaths hard, trying to control it as it seems his heart is speeding as well.

The covers, the bed, the towels under him are full of red liquid coming from him.

He wants to throw up, except all there is inside his stomach is acid.

Tears are falling. Is this some sort of punishment? It's so much blood, but why?

“Help...Help..” he says quietly recovering some voice.

“Help! Help! Help! Help!” He screams this time as he's freaking out. Is there no one else in this building?

“Help me Please” He cries.

 

As soon as his screams end and he's just rocking his body as he holds his head afraid he might just be going insane, the door opens. A man goes in straight to the bed to try and console a crying Sungyeol.

 

“It's ok it will end soon.” He says in a gentle voice as he pulls Sungyeol to his arms.

Sungyeol was glad he was not alone but he heard that voice before, he knows who that is. He looks up with terrified eyes and does not remove the eye contact.

 

However Myungsoo is not one bit intimidated and just stares back with his dark orbs.

 

“You did this to me, I know it was you.” He whispers silently but roughly.

“How could you?! How? Why? What did I ever do to you? Please change me back.” Positive it was him, he could not maintain his calm for too long.

 

 

“Shh it's ok” He tried

 

“Don't you en try to tell me this is normal! I don't have my en you !” He pulled his hair as he got his legs closer to his body.

“Why? What's happen to me? It hurts.” Tranquil eyes finally looked up to Myungsoo but the sadness surrounding them was visible.

 

“I will call her, just wait here.”

 

With that he stands and as he leaves Sungyeol whispers to himself. “No no no no don't leave me, please wait no don't go. I don't want to be alone, please don't.”

--

--

--

--

Five minutes later he returns but with someone else.

Sungyeol looks up although embarrassed because of his tear stained face fully shown to the same pretty girl, the one from the showers.

 

“Sungyeollie how are you feeling?” She asks as she gently goes to him and sits on the bed next to him cleaning his tears with her fingers without hesitation.

 

Sungyeollie looking like a sad hurt puppy shakes his head as if in slow motion.

“I don't comprehend what has happened? But my body is not my body. This is …... a female body.” Looking down at the bloody bedsheets he continues. “Was I reincarnated? Because I never believed in that.”

 

“Sungyeollie you will be fine, you're just in your period.”

 

Sungyeol looks up to her traumatized, he remembers saying part of that line before.

“No no! You are Not Listening To Me! I should not be getting Periods! I'm a man! I'm no en female! I'm a man! A male in college! And who are you?!” Suffocating he feels like he's suffocating as he speaks so fast to the criminals who stole his body and did this to him, according to him.

 

“Sungyeollie I will help you. Don't worry it's only part of being a female.”

 

“ you!” He screams exasperated and fully frustrated.

 

“Sungyeol! Stop this.” He finally intervenes as he sees sweet talking won't get them anywhere.

 

Sungyeol stands up angry, staring as he's pointing to Myungsoo. “You! You know it! You know I'm no female. You know this is not right, this isn't me! Look at me, I know you saw my that day, don't en lie to me!” He's pushing the man's chest who is swallowing his curses and acknowledging his Sungyeollie is still drop dead beautiful.

 

“As a lady you should be more respectful and not use such foul words to those who care about you.”

 

“I am not a lady. I already told you!”

 

“Your body sure says so.”

 

Sungyeollie begins to feel uncomfortable standing in front of a man, so he runs back inside the bed covers.

--

--

--

Ten minutes later Sungyeol realizes this might just be reality. Whatever defines reality --but he's living, although not in his body. This new frame of his is smaller, thinner (much thinner), and he has two (almost flat) s, and no , and his skin is colder than ever before.

“I want to take a shower.” He says to the two that are watching him.

 

“Okay that sounds good, I will grab the necessities, while Myungsoo please leaves.” She says as she looks a him smiling, happy Sungyeol is recovering.

But Myungsoo is hurting, he just stares at Sungyeol and he hates that Sungyeol is hurting, and that's why he's hurting. “I'll wait in my room then.” he goes closer to Sungyeollie, but a hand stops him from going any closer.

“It's best to wait.”

Myungsoo doesn't listen and continuous his steps until he knows he can kiss Sungyeollie in head. And he does, and Sungyeollie is calm. Sungyeol just wants a shower.

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

He cries as he showers. He doesn't know his own body. He's afraid of touching himself. He use to love touching female body parts, but now he wants to avoid it more than ever, and only allow the water to clean him. He crouches as the water hits him and he's sobbing holding the soap tightly. “What's happening?” He whines to himself. He should quit tormenting himself having concluded there's no way out, but he can't help it somehow. He feels like and so the tears keep falling and he just feels like screaming. As hard as it is he holds the screams in though, and just wishes and keeps wishing, and he's never broke down this bad in his last body. Not even when his mother died of cancer. He thought he was at his worse when he saw her life slowly being taken away, when she needed the oxygen tank at times, when she coughed blood out on handkerchief, when she had scars of deep knife wounds from her surgeries, when she was white gone in the hospital bed. But the feeling now, the insanity of hurt hitting him now is at a new level. Could it be because of the transformation? Could it be females are more emotional, and so is he now? Not that it matters because it hurts and there's no way out. Not any he knows at the moment at least.

 

He learns about pads, and tampons, and menstrual cycles from the pretty lady. Her name is patty, and she has long dark smooth beautiful hair, her eyes are big and pretty, and her cheeks look dolly, and she's just so beautiful.

“So you're telling me you are my best friend. I find that odd, you seem too sweet to handle me and my fits. Do you have a boyfriend?”

 

“You're sweet too and no Sungyeollie I have no boyfriend, but you do.” She smiles at Sungyeollie who is getting dressed with her help.

 

“What?! I ..I have a boyfriend? I don't even know who I am.” Astounded he faces her and looks into her eyes. “How are you so beautiful?”

 

“You obviously have not seen yourself. Take a look in the mirror Sungyeollie, you're composed with a body every female desires, and a face many buy at clinics. Myungsoo however is not only infatuated with that, because you're his adoration. He loves you for who you are.”

 

“Say what?! Hold up let's back it up a bit. Myungsoo is my boyfriend? What the actual , who ever owns this body better hurry up because I might cause her a definite break up with her boyfriend.”

 

“Take a look in the mirror Sungyeollie, just do it and realize you look beautiful, but with a better attitude you will be that one perfect woman everyone wants. You like perfection don't you?”

 

Sungyeollie listens for once and looks at himself in the mirror, and once again is astounded. “It.. It's still me? But what...I ...how...but hey I'm way thinner now! And holy I'm pretty. Wow.” He touches himself and his face is soft, no need to shave anymore, that's nice. “Ok I admit even I like myself, but how can I have lived a life in this body when I was living my life in my male body? It's just so confusing. And for the record no I don't like perfection, as a matter of fact I dislike it. My mother was perfect in my eyes and she died, so perfection to me has always been avoided.”

 

Patty pretty ashamed of her thoughts looks at him sweetly. This is what she always wanted, to get to know him on a deeper level.

 

“Myungsoo is taking us out to eat, so let's hurry.”

 

 


AN/ Is this too short  for a chapter? Let me know because this fic is so fun to write.

-- The hardcore bleeding in the beginning was due to the transformation.

-- Got any questions let me know. Thank you for reading.