The Fight

ILLOGICAL FEMININITY

 

 

SCENE 3 The RESTAURANT 

 

He looks in the mirror again. He is still a woman, but as he keeps staring at himself he goes numb. He might be hallucinating but he certainly knows that what is reflecting in the mirror now is not him. It's still a female, a beautiful one, to be specific -the perfect one in his eyes. Memories weaken him and his body naturally wants to fall to the ground, but he resists because those eyes are calling him and he can't help but continue staring at that pale face. She's smiling as she's looking back at him with her perfect shinning almond shaped eyes. She's wearing one of those knee-long pretty gray skirts she loved to wear along with an elegant light pink blouse. Although always sick she would always dress up elegant; years might have taken her strength, but her beauty did certainly remain until her last day.

“mom” he whispers hoping she's there, hoping she could hear him, hoping he could ask for forgiveness.

But she just stands there and smiles, the image doesn't look real, which is why his conscious keeps reminding him that he might be loosing it. But if it's not real then what is it? If she's not there then maybe there's a reason she's appearing there. Tears fall as he begins thinking 'why would someone so perfect leave this world that's in need of her perfection? or leave her son that's in need of her perfection?'.

 

“Almost done?” Patty enters all ready, make up and clothing looking good. “Do I look nice Sungyeollie? I think I want to impress someone tonight.” She turns so that her cute black and pink laced dress can fly a bit.

 

And the image is gone, and now he faces that same clothing but in a different body. “You look beautiful, but You know what patty, I think I might just not go. I don't feel well.” He goes and sits on his pink covered bed. What he's wearing now was probably not a good idea.

 

“I'll give you a pain killer, don't worry a pill will have you feeling better in no time. Now come let me fix your make up before we leave.” She takes his hand and pulls him to the bathroom to add all sorts of colorful powder and paint on his face. He always thought make up took beauty to a different level, but now he knows it also takes skill. Make up is an art, and one that takes practice as well.

 

“You look so beautiful you will be the envy of every other girl there and I'm going to enjoy it so much.” She talks to herself because really Sungyeol doesn't have a clue what she's particularly hinting, and partly because he is very entertained by how make up works.

 

When done he knows he looks fake, like one of those en collection barbies. Patty is an amazing hair stylist and make up artist no doubt. His hair is down in waves and his make up is not all too showy but natural, and his clothing traces him so well giving a design. Not that he's wearing anything too revealing, but the clothing fit so well it gives him figure, or more likely shows his figure. He wants to laugh, but he chokes it in. He can definitely get a job now, if not by flirting, there's always the option dancing. He used to enjoy watching women pole dancing and always wondered how it works without a .

 

“That mini dress you are wearing, not to be mean or anything, but it's not a good choice since it's freezing out there and that dress will not cover the cold at all.” Sungyeol isn't trying to make her take it off because she looks great in that dress and he's not wearing a dress but instead stockings and a long tight skirt; it definitely isn't because she will be the center of attention. He really is worried about how her situation can get when they go out and it's freezing cold.

 

“You are probably right Sungyeollie, but like I said today I want some attention. I have to stay at your level somehow, longlegs.” Yeah patty might look pretty and cute on that dress, but Sungyeollie is tall and and has big shoulders, a female body that would look descent even just wearing a paper-bag dress. Well that might be too far inappropriate, but the point is Sungyeollie's clothing might not stand out, but when he wears them she stands out. Elegance defines her the best for tonight.

 

There's knocking on the door and Patty runs to open it. “Myungsoo~ You're here. Don't worry we are ready.” She opens the door and he enters.

He sees the tall lady sitting down on her bed and he decides to approach her. “What a given beauty, may I have this chance to allow myself at your service?” He smiles when he sees Sungyeollie looking up.

“Bring me my shoes and then we talk.” He says with no interest in his smile or in the humor.

“As you say madam, Patty where are her shoes? We must hurry before they cancel our reservation. Oh by the way do you know if the guys decided to go or not?”

 

As Myungsoo and Patty search for Sungyeollie's shoes, Sungyeol just really wants to scream at them to stop acting so stupid. This is no en book, story, fairytale, he doesn't even know what this en is. He holds his stomach and really just wants to tell them he won't go, but he knows that won't work, because if he says that they will only make sure he stays more miserable- oh he knows it. His instinct tells him to just go and make Myungsoo angry not just for the fun of it, but so that then he can leave him alone.

 

“Well I spoke to Woohyun and Hoya and they said yes to the invitation, so I'm sure they will get there. Although most probably before us because they where out in the city already buying who knows what. Ah huh I found the shoes Soo!” She found the ankle boots Sungyeol will be wearing under the bed Sungyeol was sitting on, and Myungsoo stopped looking in their closets. Sungyeol did not plan that to delay them, of course not,but then again maybe he did.

 

 

 

Myungsoo opens the doors of his car for both ladies, one by one, but of course Sungyeollie is first because he is still moody even after the taken pill. As Myungsoo drives Sungyeol gazes out the windows marveling at how everything still looks exactly the same. He is still a bit incredulous of what is happening, maybe it's still a dream he thinks. Startled his reflex kicks in and moves closer to the window when his left hand gets touch by a warm one. “I would appreciate if we could keep our hands to ourselves, please don't touch me.” He says directly and annoyed.

“Sungyeollie we talked about this already.” Patty sighs. “Myungsoo is your boyfriend and you should treat him like one unless you want to get hurt by the attention seeking . Trust me they are good with words but rage in demonic madness. But with Myungsoo rest assured he will..”

 

“Patty you know I like you, but please shut up because I feel like a en experiment right now. Got it! And you” He points at Myungsoo who is driving calmly. “Touch me again and I will put you in flames.” He turns his head rapidly again to watch what's out the window and ignores him.

 

“Patty sometimes we have to learn by our own mistakes. It can be a fools game when you are told in advance you are entering the demon's cave, but truth be told, you are only acting brave. Well put that brave act into the game, but when you stumble and call my name, I will mark you with my blade and you will not be allowed to escape.”

 

“Myungsoo you.. never mind.” Patty doesn't want to think about what Myungsoo is saying and stares at Sungyeollie, she can sense the danger.The lesson is beginning, and due to that stubborn mind he will have to learn from even more mistakes.

 

“You speak as if you did this to me. Don't expect me to be kind, when all I see in you, is someone who wants me dead. You think you're being nice trying to help me be a better woman, well you are stupid and pathetic Myungsoo because if you really cared and wanted to help me you would have told me how you did this and how to reverse it so that I can be my normal self again!”

 

Myungsoo speeds, the car moving at 75mph 80mph 85mph 90mph 95 mph 100mph

 

Sungyeol closes his eyes and just holds onto the door handle for support.

 

“Myungsoo stop!!! Please!!” Patty is breathing hard scared of what can happen. They are speeding in a freeway and Myungsoo is obviously mad by now. It's too soon to enter into problems, but they where inevitable.

.

The car screeched and the bodies wobbled as Myungsoo did a late turn to the directed exit the GPS showed and then parked at an empty out of business store's parking lot. Sungyeol stares at Myungsoo with eyes full of fright. He doesn't like how Myungsoo is reacting to his angry remarks, but he isn't about to give in and act all nice, because that would only be an act, and this - this doesn't feel like the past world he was living on. Here he could care less about what others think, because this is probably not even reality.

 

Patty keeps quiet only hoping they can get to their destination already before both explode.

“I'm not expecting you to be kind anymore, but if that's the case, don't you dare expect my services anymore. I can say we broke up, but you better keep that brave act strong; show them weakness and I won't be there for your favors , let's see how long you can last.”

 

“Myungsoo that was not the plan, let's please stick to what we planned.”

 

“So you two had a plan! A plan to make me like this and ..and what is the plan Patty?” He turns around to face her. He can't figure anything out, but how can you figure anything out when you're a man missing your .

 

“The plan is what everyone knows Sungyeollie. You and Myungsoo are together got it. If you don't say this, you might...”

 

“You better keep that mouth of yours shut patty. I didn't fight for you to kill yourself again.”

“What! What is going on?” Sungyeol wants to cry, he is living a nightmare.

 

Frustrated Patty goes out and opens Sungyeollie's door, then smacks him on the face. “You know what Sungyeollie? I am tired of your stupid stubbornness, and from now on you will do as we say because we say it! Got it!”

Myungsoo is shocked, did she just hurt his Sungyeollie? “Calm down Patty and... ” He doesn't get to finish because soon after that Sungyeol runs off and he finds himself chasing after him.

 

Myungsoo catches him and Sungyeol is crying. “I just want to go home, just home, please take me home.” He says as his whole body is shaking and one of his cheeks stands out for being red.

Myungsoo holds Sungyeollie's thin body in his arms. Sungyeol might be slightly taller but his body keeps wishing to make contact with the ground, so Myungsoo holds him up.

 

“She just wants to be happy Sungyeollie, please don't ruin it for her. You won't gain anything good from acting this childish. Just listen to us.”

Sungyeol nods but not because he wants to listen, but because he doesn’t want another red mark.

 

They head back to the car, and drive silently to the restaurant they had reservations for.

 

When they arrive there Myungsoo locks hands with Sungyeollie as they enter. Sungyeol avoiding Patty now just follows. While Patty in the back feels mad, tonight she wants to shine a bit at least.

 

“Reservation under Kim Myungsoo”

“Yes sir please follow me this way.” They get taken to their table where many of their college friends are already at. Sungyeol looks up and recognizes most of them, he then looks at Myungsoo for some explanation and Myungsoo only squeezes his hand a bit notifying him to follow his lead.

 

“Finally we've been waiting forever for your presence,” one friend says. Then they all stand up and Myungsoo begins by hugging so Sungyeol just follows along and Patty does the same. But Sungyeol freaks out when he sees some of his best friends in his situation as well. He just stares at them and now he really thinks this is a nightmare, because his cousin Sungjong is a girl and his good friend Dongwoo as well.

 

Sungyeol listens, everyone is talking while he only nods every now and then. He hears that Woohyun his best friend is in love but won't step up his game, then there's the talk about planning some sort of vacation, then Dongwoo has a new boyfriend, Woohyun works for Myungsoo's father, Myungsoo works for his father as well at some company his father owns, and Sungjong his cousin talks a lot with the other ladies in the table. And then he sees Hoya kissing Dongwoo at some point and turns away because gross. But then again Dongwoo is a girl so it makes sense, but still gross because she still looks like Dongwoo his friend. But is that even his old friend?

 

“Are you not hungry?” Myungsoo whispers to his ear.

“I'm annoyed and confused, so no I'm not hungry.”

“You should try a bit harder, the guys are asking me if you are okay because you look angry. Quite honestly that's the reason they ain't talking to you much.” Myungsoo takes advantage of their proximity and kisses his cheek, as Sungyeol bites down on his cheek trying to keep composure.

All the ladies are now staring at him and never in his life did ever think women could be so scary looking, so he looks at Myungsoo for clarification.

“They just want to be you” Myungsoo whispers and as he's enjoying the faces others are making he heads for Sungyeollie's lips, resting a quick peck before returning to the conversations. Sungyeol knows they are talking about him and stupid Myungsoo only made things worse, and now he really wants to leave because even his cousin rolls his/her eyes at him. So much happening he didn't even give much attention to the peck, because it's Myungsoo and Myungsoo can be much more scary when he's angry, now he knows.

 

“You look nice tonight patty, too bad you always walk next to a shining light that in comparison only makes you look like a burning cigarette.” They laugh because Sungjong is always funny like that. Patty knew what she got into, and although now she has beauty like the rest there was no stopping people's feelings from being outspoken, that was the catch. “Candy you really look beautiful tonight, quite the candle of the night.”

“Thank you Jongie, you have great eyes.”

But when Sungyeol heard Candy, he went blank. His ex is here eating with them and he is not himself but a lady that is probably being disliked by his ex. Oh what a mess. He suddenly feels a hand at his thigh and he knows it's Myungsoo's but then...

“Sungyeollie you might look nice but why suddenly so cheap? No dress tonight makes you look like you don't fit here, are you sick? I'm sure you have better clothes.” Candy speaks to her nemesis. Sungyeol is just speechless, how the hell should he respond to that. That was a mean sick horrible remark from his ex.

 

“Well I think she looks beautiful.” He slides his arm to Sungyeollie's shoulders.

“But I wasn't implying she does not Myungsoo, all I was saying is her clothes don't look so good for tonight's event we planned on.”

 

“How about we keep it happy Candy, because I won't tolerate your rudeness again.”She's not a too bad of a person Myungsoo thinks, but she has never made it to his good list. She is definitely a mean girl.

“Just let them be Myungsoo, you know how women are. Plus Sungyeollie looks beautiful as always. Although i must admit she does good at looking innocent like a when you already took that away from her.” Woohyun laughs by himself while everyone else gasps and looks surprised.

 

“What?” Sungyeollie questions in the silence. “Woohyun how dare you, do you hate me now? I never gave him my ity, I gave that to Candy years ago and you know that! Stupid.” If everyone was speechless before now everyone is bombarded with surprise. Sungyeollie looks at Myungsoo who smacks his owns forehead.

 

“Are you trying to have everyone look down at me. Oh please Sungyeollie You are disgusting, coming up with stupidity, you might be lesbian but I assure you I am not! Oh no wait up a second, you probably around with Patty though. Patty is so weird and stupid it only makes sense.” She laughs by herself amusing herself.

Patty tears up because now she has a new reputation in the spam of less than 10 minutes. Sungyeollie looks at her and feels guilty, oh he knows where he messed up. Luckyly now hes a female and so he allows himself to hit women. So that's what he plans, until Myungsoo's arm holds him down by the waist. But he still breaks away and stands up to walk up to Candy and then punches her in the face, that's right he did not slap her. Everyone's jaw just falls. And when he feels his hair being pulled he turns and knees that person in the stomach causing his skirt to rip a bit. Oh well his poor cousin deserved it too. Why are the girls so Mean?

Just when near attack Myungsoo stands up and protects him. “We should leave” he holds his wrist and plans to walk out but Candy jumps on Sungyeollie and takes him down as she hits him.

Sungyeol tries covering his face as much as possible, but that ex of his has horrible nails that are ripping his skin. Myungsoo grabs Candy by the waist trying to take her off Sungyeollie. He doesn't want to be mean and hurt the girls, but they are being impossible.

Every other customer there is looking at them and so security gets called.

But by then everyone is already involved in the fight and hurting someone. Candy's friends are all piling up on Patty and so she gets help from Woohyun and Dongwoo and Hoya. Jongie is pushing Myungsoo so that Candy can hurt Sungyeollie some more. And the fighting continues, until security arrives and everyone gets kicked out.

 

“Not in a million years would I have guessed I would be fighting my ex from my other life.” They are now back at the dorm Myungsoo with Sungyeollie and Patty helping them with their wounds. “Ow don't touch it too hard!” Sungyeollie screams at Myungsoo who is cleaning his bloody swollen lip, but since Sungyeollie keeps talking nonsense, and Myungsoo could only take his so far he stops him by kissing him hard on the lips. The force causes them to fall on the bed an Myungsoo doesn't stop even as Sungyeollie is moving erratically under him screaming at him to stop. He starts pulling on Myungsoo's hair and scratching his arms when he feels Myungsoo's tongue and his saliva trailing behind every part of his face he is kissing.

 

“Well I'm glad you two made up. I'll just go to sleep at Dongwooie's room.”

Myungsoo doesn't stop until Patty is gone, he gets off Sungyeollie and starts laughing like a maniac while Sungyeol is crying from the pain. But Sungyeol gets so upset that he starts chasing after Myungsoo trying to hurt him too. They play Tom and Jerry for a while, until Myungsoo slips off he bed, falls, and hits his head. Then it's Sungyeol laughing like a maniac.

“Alright we're even, now look what you caused my arms are all red.”

“you where hurting me! My lip is practically broken and you ..you..you did that.” He gets back to cleaning his lip wound and Myungsoo turns on the TV satisfied.

When Sungyeol is done he returns from the restroom in his pajamas ready to sleep, but finds an already sleeping Myungsoo on his bed. Now lets get real if he was in his old body he wouldnt mind much and just sleep in Patty's bed, but now he somewhat comprehends why women get overprotective of their body. He does not want Myungsoo in his room, thus he pushes him and pushes him and then grabs his arm and pulls him off the bed. And just when he thought everything was going his way, he loses his balance and falls to the floor and Myungsoo's body follows atop him. Sungyeol tries to keep his face as farthest away he can from Myungsoo, but then Myungsoo wakes up.

“Where you trying to take advantage of me while I was sleeping?” He smirks because he can't help it, Sungyeol is too cute. He is trying to push Myungsoo off his body, but the problem is Myungsoo now weights more than him.

“Ahhh I give up, get off me” Sungyeol whines but Myungsoo is really enjoying this.

"You know you could just tell me you want me to hold you" He smiles as angry Sungyeol begins his silent treatment, and even though he really wants to stay that close to Sungyeol he gets up and off him. Myungsoo afraid something too big can hapen does not want to leave him alone though. They end up negotiating and Myungsoo stays on Patty's bed because when Sungyeol comes to his own rationality he still could care less about this dream.

 

 


A/N 

I'm on Finals sorry 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.