The Transformation

ILLOGICAL FEMININITY

SCENE 1 The Shower

 

 

His mind is not stable, it hurts. Not only did he hurt her, he practically killed her. It's too late for regrets - she is dead now. Maybe welcomed by a better beauty, taken to a soulful rest. He hopes so, because the guilt is eating him, causing him to stay in his room since he heard the news.

 

Minha knocked on his door with terrified energy that day. No one blamed him for it since it was suicide, and that's evident on her body. But he's disgusted by the horror of lack of care about the news. Everyone is going about their daily routines and no one is Blaming Him or his Friends. But the truth remains, it's all because of him.

And it hurts, and he can't breath, but he can't cry either. It's not worthy of his tears, she provoked him. She was the one trying to ruin him, to delete his persona, his reputation. It was really all her fault.

As much as he wanted to blame it all on her, his mind was still unstable.

--

--

--

--

--

--

--

He decided to finally shower three days later after the incident.

 

It is three am and he does not care, he feels dirty.

 

The halls are quiet at this time and that's what he needs, a calm privacy. He takes with him his shower caddy with his bathroom accessories, his towel, and his clothes; walking down the hall heading for the showers. He's a bit absent minded but pays attention to the lonesome quietness. As he opens the door and he walks towards the showers his eyes roam the place just to make sure no one is there. He gets and ready for the water, but once he closes the curtain and turns on the shower head, he hears the shower stall next to his turn on the shower head as well. Now he is not one to freak out right away since they are in a college where college student's have the freedom to shower at their desired time, but where did he come from?

He looks down and is positive someone is there, the shadow proves it as well as the water. He listens to the curtain opening. Is he leaving the shower head on? Sungyeol opens his curtain just to check, but sees no one. Okay now maybe he had to use the toilet?

“Anybody here?” No reply. Okay now his eyes are moving everywhere. He gets out of the shower stall just in case there is a killer in the bathrooms.

 

“Hey”

 

“Ahh!” He gets so scared he jumps a bit and then crouches down to the ground covering his body.

 

“I'm sorry have I frightened you?”

 

Sungyeol looks up to that guy who yes obviously scared the hell out of him. He gets up aware of his body and looks at the half boy looking at him, at his.... He quickly grabs his towel angry. “What are you gay?”

 

All the other guy does is smile and return to his shower after removing the rest of his clothes.

 

Sungyeol does the same he returns to his shower. He takes a deep breath and returns to his body. He lets the hot water fall on him again, tainting his body pink. Well maybe he didn't check good enough, or maybe that guy next to his shower stall came in like a mouse.

He focuses on the water falling, healing his mind a bit. It feels good to have no one singing or screaming in the bathrooms for once. He smiles but right after he looks down to grab the soap that slipped from his hand, his eyes see red. Now he freaks a bit. Might the other guy be bleeding?

Sungyeol is confused on what to do. Should he just finish, but what if the other guy is dying too?

He begins to see more and more red. He backs away until his back is on the wall, he might just get a panic attack soon. He knows he needs to check, but he's afraid.

 

Slowly very slowly his hand reaches to the thin wall separating them and knocks on it.

“Are you ok in there?”

“Do you need help?”

“Hello”

The other guy is not responding. Sungyeol feels like crying, his stomach is churning and painfully very painfully hurting. What should he do?

 

 

Enough mental crying, something is wrong, absolutely wrong. He gets out of his shower stall and opens the neighbor curtain.

 

 

The blood is gone....................

 

“What are you gay?”

 

Sungyeol is going numb, he's turning pale and shacking a bit. “Ahh~” he moans in pain as he grabs his stomach and returns to his shower stall. He's really crying now, the tears are falling, too many are falling. “What's going on?” His lips are trembling and he sees the blood in his water now. He begins sobbing louder, and he feels like he might be dying. But he can't be.

 

He grabs his towel and the blood is there he is marking his towel with blood. Why is he seeing blood?!

“Why why why why” he sobs and falls onto the cold floor on the section of the toilets, feeling drained, weak, exhausted. He continues crying holding onto his stomach.

 

He hears that guy approaching. He tries to cover himself as much as possible with his dirty towel.

“Are you ok?”

“Do you need help?”

“Hello”

 

Sungyeol looks up to those dark eyes and is completely terrified. “Get away from me,” he whines and whimpers.

 

“It's ok I'm not going to hurt you, I promise everything will be okay.” He tries to help him but Sungyeol keeps moving away.

 

The door then out of nowhere opens.

 

“Oh wow sorry!” The new guest covers his eyes, then opens them. “Are you two doing the nasty in the males bathrooms?”

 

“No...Woohyun I was just...”

 

The second Sungyeol heard Woohyun he turned to look at him. “Woohyun help me please, I'm bleeding.”

Woohyun's eyes pop open. “Myungsoo did you...” He motions with his chin towards the crying baby on the floor.

Myungsoo smiles at him.

“I'm sorry I think it's best if Myungsoo helps you, umm yeah I'll go to the other bathrooms...bye.”

 

“Wait! Woohyun! Help me! Please!” His screams end when he's gone. Sungyeol is lost, in pain, and scared. He finds Myungsoo's eyes again and begins crying again, trying to breath as best as he could.

 

Myungsoo crouches down and Sungyeol gives up. Myungsoo lightly touches his forehead as he moved his wet hair back.

“I'll get someone to help, don't worry.”

 

Myungsoo leaves for that someone and Sungyeol keeps rocking his body hoping for the pain to go away.

 

Ten minutes later the door opens again and it's not Myungsoo nor Woohyun. It's a girl he's never met, but she's really beautiful.

 

She goes near him and hugs him despite the wetness, and Sungyeol's cries become louder.

 

“Shh don't worry Sungyeol it's normal, you will be okay.”

 

 


 

You get it right?

I was in the mood and I had to get this scene out of my brain.