Gravitation.

No Other

 

"There's no other than you for me Henry..." Kyuhyun's soft voice rang in Henry's head. 
 
"LAU HENRY, PLEASE WOULD YOU PAY SOME ATTENTION TO THE BOOK?!" 
 
And then the teacher's sharp voice cut through the silence in class. Totally taken by suprise, Henry snapped his eyes open, and hid his face behind the book. 
 
"I'm sorry, laoshi" he mumred, and sunk down on his chair. The daydream had been so beautiful. Maybe because it was about Kyuhyun loving him. Lazily, he looked at the clock on the wall, and realized that it was only a few minutes until the end of the first class. Since he already had lost all focus on the book, he gave up on reading it for the day, and closed it silently. As soon as the bell rang, he grabbed the books, and rushed out from the class. "Hey, why running?" A girl asked, and Henry stopped. "Uh... I don't know. Sorry I guess". 
 
The remaining two classes before lunch break passed horrible slowly, and all Henry wanted was to get out for the day. The sun was shining so brightly outside, and you could almost smell summer. Pressing his face against the window, Henry watched everyone going outside. "Not daydreaming about prince Kyu are ya?" The someone who whispered those annoying words were no one else but Eunhyuk. Frowning extremely quietly, Henry pinched his arm.
 
"HEY. Dontcha say such things in class! And no, I weren't!". Making the "yeeeah-sureeee" face, Eunhyuk raised in hands as he were innocent. That poor monkey. Then, before Henry could actually respond to Eunhyuk's teasing statement, the bell rang again, and they could finally go and eat lunch. The three of them packed their bags, and went out from the classroom. 
 
"So. I heared your were receiving love notes Kyuhyun, is that right?" Donghae stretched out, and sat so properly as he could, making it obvious that he was faking all the seriousness. Wrapping his lips aroung the fork with some pieces of pasta sallad, Kyuhyun smiled a dorky smile, and chewed. "Yeah ofcourse I am. Who doesn't love me?". Henry felt like he would blush, as he looked at Kyuhyun sitting besides him, and Donghae smiling in front of him, it was like he wanted him to say something. 
 
Eunhyuk pretended to be curious and dropped his fork and knife. "O M G. Who was it from?" He clung on to Kyuhyun's arm, but the other just twisted his arm out from the grip laughing. "Aw come on, I thought you guys knew.. I'm totally dating Henry!" With everyone execept Henry, bursting out in laughter, they laid down on the table as they were abnormal. 'Why is it so amusing?' Henry asked himself, and felt how his weak smile was kind of fading.
 
He didn't mind them pulling some pranks here and there, but that it all lead to that Kyuhhyun himself was joking about it just felt wrong. He didn't know how much the small canadian wanted to hear those words, said by someone he loved, and by someone who actually meant it. When the laughter had calmed down, and they weren't laying on the table anymore, they wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, and looked at the only one left. "Henry, you didn't got offended did you?" Suddenly, there was something serious about Kyuhyun's voice. Was he a mindreader? No, but seriously? 
 
Smiling widely and puffing his cheeks a bit, he shoke his head. "of course not" He laughed a bit, and got back to eating his lunch. "Okay..." Kyuhyun didn't had anything better to reply, and everyone got back to eating. It wasn't unusual that it was quiet when they ate, everyone was concentrated on the food, but still  Henry felt like he had to break that silence to prove that he wasn't touched by the joke. Slowly taking the banana milk into his hands, he asked a question;
 
"So, who wanna come to the park and study later?". Taking a sip of the milk, he looked at everyone else. "Well, Eunhyuk and I can't, since we're going to the beach", he winked a few times, like it meant something special, and Eunhyuk nodded.  "Aww, you're ditchin us for like... wierd noonas who wanna touch your ?" Henry played innocent. "Not really because they wanna touch us and have us, but more because it's nice to take a swim". "Yeah sureee" Kyuhyun said teasingly, like he didn't belive. 
 
"Well I can't neither, since I promised Sungmin to go and look for some clothes with him. He mentioned he needed them for some night out he planned" Ryeowook said as he finished his luch. Henry turned his head to the last one left at the table. "How about you Kyu?". Putting on a very concentrated face, Kyuhyun took a deep breath.
 
"Well, I have a lot things to do, hang with Eunhyuk and Donghae's noonas, disturbing Sungmin's shopping, annoying Siwon, helping Leeteuk in the kitchen...", "no, no helping in the kitchen", "fine, no helping in the kitchen, but yeah... well... I think I choose..." he left a theatrical pause, before he continued. "I think I'll just go and study in the park with my favourite hamster" He laughed, and drank some of his banana milk. 
 
Pretending to be grumpy, Henry puffed his cheeks. "I ain't no hamster, but nice that you wanna go!". "Great" Kyuhyun said, without looking at him. "I guess we should go back and grab stuff for classes" Ryeowook pointed out, and the other agreed. They threw away all the trash, and went inside to get all the materials for the last lessons. 'Finally some more alone time with Kyuhyun...' Henry thought as they walked inside the school. It was that kind of moments that he loved most, when he could be himself and be alone with  Kyuhyun. Those moments made everything so much brighter and more enjoyable. 
 
Since the rest of the day was so boring it wasn't even worth a single thought, Henry hurried to stuff all the homework he got into his bag, and walk outside the school with the backpack hung over one shoulder. Kyuhyun was already waiting for him sitting under a tree, eyes closed in the shadow. Hoping that the other wouldn't notice him, he sprinted to the other side of three, and snuck around it, to finally attack Kyuhyun. "BOO!" He screamed, and woke up from his daydreaming.
 
Tickling the other's sides as good as he could, Henry smiled at Kyuhyun squirming on the grass. "I give up, I give up!". Henry stopped tickling the other, and got prepared for a strike-back. Instead, Kyuhyun just got up, and grabbed his bag, still smiling. "Shall we go?". Suprised that Kyuhyun didn't want any revenge, he shook his shoulders and they went in the direction of the park. 
 
It was half past three, and the sun still shining brightly. They sat down on their usual spot, on a bench with the most fantastic wiew over the city. Luckily for them, not many people knew of that place, so they didn't had to worry about people disturbing them "studying". Ofcourse, they did their homeworks, but they always got done faster than earlier, so they sat there fooling around, just being. 
 
Concentrating hard on a mathematic problem, Henry was leaning over a book. His face was probably wrinkled in a really horrible way, but he didn't care. It was solving that problem and then he were done for the day. Kyuhyun who was lazily watching him slash playing on his iPhone giggled quietly when he saw the face of his friend. "Watcha laughing at?" Henry asked, and turned from the problem in the book for a while. "Your super funny face-expression?". The other was still covering over his mouth while laughing, and Henry just sighed, and dived back into the book. 
 
"Aww, okay, let me help you with that" Kyuhyun scooted closer, and leaned over him from behind. Henry really hoped that the other wouldn't feel how he all froze up and how his cheeks went all pink. The touch was heavenly, and the could feel the warmth from the other's body, and it felt so perfect, even though the sun was gazing down on them.
 
As he felt the other's breath as Kyuhyun read his problem, he inhaled the smell, and wanted to remember it forever. Oh so sweet, he wanted to kiss those lips. He wanted to dream away and drown in those dark, deep eyes. He wanted Kyuhyun to have him, in all possible ways. Love, love, love. 
 
Holding on to the small picnic table in front of them, that they used as a desk, to prevent from falling forwards and crushing Henry on the way, he picked up the pencil and started to write something up. "Look, you're supposed to do it like this". The older kept drawing and writing a lot, but all Henry paid attention to was those hands. He wanted to hold them. He wanted them to hold him close, as they watched the sun go down. But why did it feel like it never was going to happend. 
 
"Did you get it all? Henry?" Kyuhyun poked his cheek with the pencil, and Henry hurried to look down on the paper where his friend had solved the equation for him. "Oh, sorry, yeah, thanks Kyu! You're really good at this". Streching his arms up in the air, being careful to not accidently hit Kyuhyun, and took a deep breath.
 
"Anytime, Mochi" Kyuhyun smiled, and climbed down from the bench, taking place on the green grass. Henry closed his books and put it all down it all in his bag, which he let drop down on the bench. He hurried to take place down on the grass with Kyuhyun, who was sitting with his hands holding him up, face towards the air. 
 
Henry sat down on the grass besides, and laid down with his hands on his friend's stomach. Even though Kyuhyun didn't know, it was all making Henry so happy. More than he ever thought it could. Feeling every Kyuhyun's breath, and eventually hearing his heartbeat felt in some way special.
 
Being to close to the other's heart, but still not close enough. "Mochi, you're so cute" Kyuhyun suddenly said, and Henry saw how he smiled, as he opened his eyes after closing them. "E..eh...thank you, you're too Kyu...". He looked with a wierd look on the other who just seemed to see it as it was fun. Lazily Kyuhyun sat up, and wrapped his strong arms around Henry from behind. Was that the moment? Was he supposed to do something? "Hey...Kyu..." Henry said, and turned his face to Kyuhyun's. They lips were only inches apart, and it was like some gravitation was pulling them closer and closer to eachother...