Perfectly normal, average.

No Other

 

 

Ever since the day Henry realized Sungmin's feelings for Kyuhyun, understood that he had to do everything to win Kyuhyun's love. This wasn't anymore any kind of battle which fanserivice couple got most attention, but who actually won Kyuhyun's heart. Of course, it was nothing like Henry disliked Sungmin, but at this point, he knew that they had feelings for the same man, belive it or not. 
 
School. If it wasn't that Kyuhyun was going to the same school, just diffrent grade, Henry would have hated it with all of his heart. There was nothing nice about it. Being a famous star was nice most of the time, but annoying noonas who came and wanted hugs, gave him kisses and such was just annoying. 
 
Sometimes he wanted to go and just as SM Entertainment if they couldn't fix private lessons for him the last year, when Kyuhyun and Ryeowook woulnd't go to the same school anymore, but he held himself back. 
 
He was going to make it, right? Then all the teachers gave them such piles of homework that it made him tired just to look at them. The good side of the homework-part, was that he usually went to no one else but Kyuhyun when he needed help. Wasn't his love already obvious? 
 
As every morning, Henry's clock woke him up with the song Sorry Sorry, and the boy sat up violently in his bed. Another night he had been dreaming abou t Kyuhyun. It wasn't the first or the last time that happened, and he was well aware of it. Trying to erase the pictures of Kyuhyun kissing his lips, Henry got up, and started to look through his closet. 
 
For the moment he wasn't sharing room with anyone, luckily, since studying in korea took it's space. Well, at least that was his excuse. To be able to be active in Super Junior business, he had moved temporary to South Korea, and lived now with the most part of Super Junior. 
 
Sure, studying was taking up most of the time, but he wasn't alone about that, so most of the activities was sat for the weekends, and they had time to do whatevery they wanted on usual afternoons. Even though he liked to complain about his schedules, he knew he shouldn't, since the most of his hyungs had it a lot worse. It was some kind of motivating, and he did his best. 
 
"Mochi~ Get up!" Leeteuk knocked hard on the door, which made Henry wake up from his morning dreaming. "Coming!" He replied, as he looked through all the shirts. As quick as he were able to, he matched one short sleeved to his boarding shorts. In hurry he ran into his own bathroom, and made himself ready. 
 
Summers in Korea were nice in his opinion, and even more nice if it included studying with Kyuhyun in the park or something like that. Grabbing his school bag from the floor, he rushed out through the door to the kitchen. "Come on here Henry, you got to eat something before you go to school!". 
 
As soon as he had entered the kitchen, Leeteuk pushed him down on a chair, and put a plate filled with food in front of him. "I don't wanna hear any complainments!". Smiling, he picked up the fork form the table and dropped the backpack on the other side of his chair. "Thank you umma!" he replied, and took a bite of the delicious pancakes.
 
Suprisingly, no one else were up yet. 'I guess I'll have to walk to school alone today' he thought, as the last piece of breakfast was swallowed. Grabbing the bag with one hand and the dirty dishes with the other, he got up, and put it on the counter. "Thank you Leeteuk Umma, it was yummi!" Henry smiled. 
 
"Bye!". He just opened the door and was about to storm out from the house in the summer warm, when someone called his name. "Henry~ wait for me hamster boy!". Well, the only one who actually used that name in non-joke situations was Kyuhyun. Henry froze at the spot, and waited for the other to get out from his room. After just some seconds, Kyuhyun came out with messy hair and everything. 
 
Leeteuk peeked his head out from the kitchen and sighed. "Kyuhyun, now you didn't get any breakfast! Get up earlier!". Kyuhyun just laughed, and bowed in an apology. "Sorry, Teukie Umma, see ya later!" he said, as he pushed the door open, and went outside. Henry just waved bye to their umma and closed the  door behind him. 
 
"You're always late up!" Henry was the first one to break the silence between the two of them as they walked on the street. First he didn't reciece much more of a response than a chuckle, but after some seconds and a deep inhale of the fresh air, Kyuhyun spoke. "Well, it's all because I love to wake up to the feeling that a new great day is about to begin. 
 
Yeah, sure school isn't THAT awesome, but there's always something nice about it. Walking to school with you, annoying Ryeo in class, just fooling around, and that it's the last year of school at all! And then, there's so much fun things to do after school!" Smiling Kyuhyun seemed to be in top mood. 
 
"Well.. it sounds some kind of awesome. And I will miss walking with you too school when you're finished". Feeling some kind of sad just at the thought, Henry avoided it. For the moment it felt like everything was about Kyuhyun. Well it kind of was. He was the thing he kept going for. 
 
"Hey, don't worry, I can still help you with homework and answer your texts when you need to cheat on a exam you know" Firing another lovely smile, Kyuhyun brushed his hand through his hair. The trees along the read was luckily giving them some shadows on their way to the school, and the fresh air was cooling them down a bit. "I guess you're right" Henry couldn't help but smile too, as they walked up to the entrance of the big building, called school. 
 
Saying goodbye to Kyuhyun for a while, they split up after going some meters, and soon Henry was at his locker. His one wasn't like all the other's, clean and nice, but all painted over with words and stickers. 
 
The teachers had asked him if he was bullied, and if he'd like to change locker, but at that he just had smiled and explained that it was just a funny thing going on between him and his friend. Actually, it was Kyuhyun who had been there, writing their favourite lyrics all over his locker, and Henry had done the same to his. It seemed like they liked eachother a lot, didn't it? 
 
Pushing all the books to their places on the shelves, Henry later struggled with getting space for his blue-black-white checked backpack. With another angry push, he pushed it in, and finally he picked out the books for their first class. 
 
As soon as he closed the locker, he saw two of his friends coming down the corridor. Or rather, he saw them running. It was Eunhyuk and Donghae, two young guys always full of energy. 
 
Actually, they were two years older than him, but since they had taken a pause from school when they first joined Super Junior, they now had decided to catch up on it. Well, you could see that they didn't take school all too seriously, because there was no teacher that now weren't aware of how goofy the two of them were around eachother. 
 
"Hey guys!" Henry cheered, and looked at the two of them. "What's up?". Grinning that wide that you could almost see all of his teeth, Eunhyuk replied first; "Donghae have made a mess. A BIIIG MEESSS!". Playfully hitting the other's shoulder, Eunhyuk couldn't keep his laugh inside. Curious of what could had made his monkey friend that turned up, he looked with faked suspiciousness at Donghae. 
 
"What did you do...?". Donghae bit his lip, and looked down on the floor. For a moment it looked like he was going to cry, but instead, he burst out in laughter. "Sorry, but I dropped off a note from you to...YOU KNOW WHO". Still laughing, the two of them ran off away from Henry who almost dropped his books. His friends sure were goofy, but they also were the only friends, and the only dorm-mates that knew about his love problem. 
 
"HEY, YOU TWO COME BACK HERE. YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!". Furious, but still smiling, he went off to first class, where he couldn't wait to scold the two of them. 'What embarrasing could they have written to Kyuhyun this time?' Oh yeah, sure it wasn't the first time they did anything like that. 
 
Just as he had opened the door to the class, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He hurried to get to his seat, and did his best to look at the phone without making the teacher notice. It was a message from Kyuhyun. And there was another of the cute things that made everyone (specially all the wierd fangirl noonas) think he and Kyuhyun was a couple. 
 
They liked to text eachother alot. They never got tired of eachother's prescence. 
"Well, thank you little Hamtaro, I know you love me ;)". As usual joking about the subject. Had Kyuhyun got used to Eunhyuk and Donhgae's love pranks about them? 
Quickly before the teacher came around he wrote a reply. 
 
"Lol, ofc. Wanna study after school?". He pressed the send button and hid the phone in his pocket as the teacher walked by, watching carefully that everyone read the book he had told them to read. To be honest, it was the most boring book you could find, even Leeteuk had admitted. 
 
A few minutes later he got his reply again. Looking around, making sure the teacher woulnd't notice he read the reply. 
"Sure, talk to ya more soon! :D". Smiling, Henry put the phone back in his pocket.