Does she like him back?

I'm inlove with a school bully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieAOJdbFXlc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You waved at Changjo who was sitting quietly. You tugged on his shirt and pouted, "Let's go on a date later" you beamed at him. He couldn't resist your cuteness and just gave in. "Where do you want to go?" he asked. You were thinking until something brilliant popped up in your head. "Let's go rent a resthouse near the ocean" you batted your eyelashes. He giggled and pinched your cheeks. "Fine. I'll rent one for tomorrow" he chuckled. "Thank you!" you hugged his arm and kissed his cheek.

You skipped happily back to your classroom with him. While Changjo wasn't looking, you quickly invited Onew with you. He agreed and was also excited. But something else caught your attention. Kwangmin was very red and he seems lost. You walked towards him and waved your hand in front of his face. "Are you okay?" you asked worriedly.

He was still in daze because of the kiss you gave him on the cheek. He quickly placed his hand in his pocket and rubbed the back of his neck. You just ignored that and invited him. "Do you want to go with us tomorrow?" you said in a low tone. "Where to?" he asked. "Just pack your bag and I will tell you where to meet us" you said in a rush since Changjo was approaching you.

You quickly linked arms with Changjo and sat obediently on your desk. "What did you and Kwangmin talk about?" he questioned you. You laughed sheepishly and gave him your eyesmile. "Just stuffs" you dragged your sentence. He raised one of his brows. He noticed that you were acting suspicious.

"Okay" he believed you and went back to his seat. You quickly heaved a sigh of relief and wiped away your cold sweat. You discussed with Kwangmin where to meet tomorrow and quickly went back home to prepare your things.

You were pacing back and forth. "Why did I even invite Kwangmin?" you asked yourself. You just hit your head and went back to packing your things. You went to bed early.

You woke up early and Onew was already outside your house. A few minutes later, Kwangmin also arrived. An hour has passed but Changjo still hasn't arrived. You received a phone call from him

You: Hello? Where are you?

Changjo: I'm on my way

He hung up quickly and you waited patiently for him. He drove to your place and saw you sitting uncomfortably on the ground. He was also surprised to see Kwangmin and Onew with you. "What are they doing here?" he thought. He guided you to your seat and you fastened your seatbelt.

The four of you finally arrived at the resthouse. You stared at it in awe. "Wow it's so pretty" you squealed and clapped your hands enthusiastically. You went to your room. All of you got your own individual rooms. You lie down on the bed and took a nap. Changjo came in to look at you and saw you sleeping. He watched you for a while but your wallet was sticking out of your pocket. He took it out and looked at the pictures inside. There was one picture blocked by the others. He slid it out and saw Kwangmin's face.

"Does she like him back?" Changjo furrowed his eyebrows and crumpled it in his fist.