I won't stop

I'm inlove with a school bully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WCN6vRbB1Y&feature=related

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on ~~~ tell Kwangmin what happened to you last night" Changjo brought it up again. You inhaled deeply and avoided his gaze. "I don't want Kwangmin to feel guilty though" you said in your head. "What happened last night?" Kwangmin asked. "She almost got herself in danger because of you!" he yelled at Kwangmin. "What?!" Kwangmin's eyes widened. You looked on the ground and tapped your foot. You couldn't bear to look at them fighting. "I don't want their friendship to end because of me" you were deep in thought.

You stopped both of them from shouting at each other. "The two of you just stop!" you covered your ears and shrieked. You fell down on the floor. Changjo quickly helped you up and took you to the couch. Kwangmin followed behind. "I'm sorry ~~~ it's all my fault. I guess you should stop tutoring me now" he apologized and was about to leave your house when you grabbed his wrist. "I won't stop teaching you" you gave him a reassuring smile and he left your house. "What's wrong with Kwangmin. Don't tell me he likes her now" Changjo laughed sarcastically in his head.

Changjo talked to Kwangmin in class. "So do you like ~~~ now?" he nudged Kwangmin. He shook his head. "Good. Because I'm starting to have feelings for her now so you better stay away from her. I won't be part of your evil plan anymore" Changjo said arrogantly. Kwangmin clenched his fist and gritted his teeth. "Okay I will stay away from her as much as possible" he said in between his gritted teeth.

The school bell rang and it was time for your dismissal. When you were talking to Onew, Changjo interrupted and dragged you to the table with him. Onew was pissed off. You just looked at Changjo who seems to be angry. "Are you okay?" you gave him a tap on his shoulder. "I want you to stay away from Kwangmin and Onew" his voice was soft. "What?! Onew is my bestfriend and Kwangmin is..." you couldn't think of any words for Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin is just a classmate okay" he snapped. You nodded. "Kwangmin is a special friend. He needs my help" you thought. You excused yourself and went to the washroom. When you stepped out, Kwangmin quickly blocked your way. "Excuse me" you walked the other way but he quickly blocked it.

"Seriously Kwangmin what's wrong with you?" you were getting annoyed. He gulped in a big amount of air and squeezed your shoulders. "Please continue teaching me and helping me to change into a kind-hearted person like you. I can't bear to be a bully anymore. The girl whom I like hates seeing people get bullied" he whispered into your ears.

You nodded and patted his head. "Don't worry I will help you" you assured him. "Who's the girl anyway?" you were curious.

"A special person" he smiled while speaking. When you saw him smile, you thought that it was very unusual but cute at the same time. You ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek. You skipped back to the cafeteria after that.

Kwangmin felt the cheek that you kissed and blushed madly. "I got a kiss from her" he giggled to himself