Almost drowned

I'm inlove with a school bully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1maw7E2iY6A&feature=BFa&list=ULyrMHsyK6GrI&index=63

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wrinkled your nose and slowly lifted your eyelids. Changjo quickly placed back your wallet in your pocket and acted as if nothing happened. "I'm sorry I fell asleep" you said while rubbing your eyes. "It's okay" he chuckled. "Let's go outside" he took your hand and walked with you. He prepared the food he was going to grill for dinner. "Why don't you go and play with the sand over there" he pointed to the seaside. You nodded and skipped there happily. You watched the trees sway with the wind while sitting on a bench.

Kwangmin quickly sat beside you. You looked at him awkwardly, "What are you doing here?". "I was bored" he smiled. You nodded and looked at the beautiful view. "Can you swim?" he asked. You shook your head.

He patted your back and handed you a beach ball. You played with it and he watched you. He patted your back and walked away after that. You were getting bored, so you decided to play near the water. You didn't catch the ball and the waves took it away. You pouted and watched it move away further from you.

You quickly mustered up courage and walked into the water. The waves were strong and you lost your footing. Soon, you were underwater. You flailed in the water and screamed for help. You were already running out of breath.

Kwangmin heard you screaming for help. He desperately ran into the shore and swam towards you. He carried you out of the water and your face was getting pale. He performed 'CPR' on you and you soon regained back your conciousness. You coughed out water and he helped you sit up.

"Are you out of your mind! Why did you do that if you know you can't swim!" he yelled at you. You hung your head low and shed a tear. You covered your face and cried your eyes out. He felt guilty for scolding you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder

"I'm sorry" he said in a comforting tone. "Why did you do that anyway?" he asked you. "Because I don't want to lose that toy that you gave me" you sniffed and cried even more. He patted your head and looked at you worriedly. "We can always buy a new one" he said

"But that was from you" you whimpered. He ruffled your hair and let out a chuckle, "You sounded as if you really have feelings for me". You bit your lip and slapped your forehead. "That's because you're my special friend".

"Why did you save me? You could've just let me drown since you hate me. I'm your enemy" you said cautiously. He smiled to himself and sighed, "I need you" he thought.

"Because I need you to help me attract the girl I love" he said while messing up your hair. You fixed it immediately and nodded.

"Who's this girl?" you teased.

He laughed by himself and scratched his head. "I can't tell you yet" he said while getting up. You watched his figure slowly disappear.