First Kiss and First Night

The Prince and His Mate
Sehun showed Sumin around the castle for the rest of the day, never letting go of her hand. After the most delicious dinner that Sumin ever ate, Sehun showed her to her room. 
 
Sumin's eyes practically bugged out of her head when Sehun opened the door. 
 
The room was as big as Sehun's and was the most beautiful room Sumin had ever seen. There was a huge blue bed in the middle of the room, a giant tv was facing it, a blue closet was in the corner of the room, her own bathroom, a baby blue couch, and a big window that overlooked the Forbidden Forest with blue curtains. 
 
"This room is amazing!" Sumin twirled around the room. 
 
Sehun chuckled at her childish behavior. Sumin touched everything as she walked to the window. 
 
"Wow, the full moon is so pretty today," Sumin said. 
 
Sehun walked over to her and stopped right behind her ear. 
 
"Do you want to know what's more beautiful than the moon?" Sehun whispered in her ear. 
 
Sumin turned around, and furrowed her brows. "What can be more beautiful that the moon?" she asked. 
 
"You," Sehun whispered breathlessly. 
 
It all happened so fast. Sumin's brain could barely register what was happening when Sehun's lips suddenly covered hers. It started out to be a slow and romantic kiss, but Sehun pressed his lips closer to Sumin's and pushed her roughly against to the huge window behind her. Needy. Greedy. Sehun's wolf wanted to deepen the kiss and push his tongue into . However, Sehun noticed something. 
 
Sumin's breathing stopped. 
 
Sehun quickly pulled away, so Sumin could breathe. As soon as he pulled away, Sumin panted while gasping for air. 
 
"Sorry," Sehun mumbled. "I didn't mean to make you loose your breath."
 
"It's ok," Sumin blushed. "I liked it." 
 
It was now Sehun's turn blush. He was filled with joy and his ego went out of the universe. HIS mate like his kiss. This feeling that swelled in his heart was indescribable. 
 
But to tell you, it was a lot better than his overactive, negative imagination of Sumin pushing him away and glaring at him with disgusted eyes. 
 
"Would you like to do it again?" Sehun asked shyly. 
 
"Ok," Sumin replied softly, using the same tone as Sehun. 
 
As soon as the words escaped her lips, Sehun placed his lips on hers. This time, making sure she would be able to breathe. 
 
That was the first (and second) kiss between the wolf and his mate.
 
...........................................................................
 
Sehun ended up sleeping next to Sumin that night, hugging her as if he was afraid she'd leave him during the night. Sumin didn't mind though, she liked the skin ship with Sehun. Although they had only known each other for a day, they felt so comfortably open with each other.  
 
Sumin fell asleep first while Sehun stayed awake because her delicious scent aroused him. It was comforting to know that his mate was already this intimate with him in just one day. 
 
But most wolves would think that Sehun was crazy for not already marking her, especially when he had so many chances to do so, like now. Werewolves marked their mate as theirs at first sight, so others would know that that mate was taken; but Sehun didn't. It wasn't like he needed to worry about her stealing his money anything. Sehun knew her well enough that she wouldn't try to steal his fortune through his name. But what was bothering him? 
 
The fact that she might run away afterwards. 
 
Sehun could easily loose control of himself into his wolf instincts. For example, his greedy wolf's need of his mate's lips nearly suffocated Sumin. If he hurt her in anyway while marking her as his, she might run away from him. 
 
Who would want to stay with a beast like him anyway?
 
They could break you like a twig or kill you in a flash. The fear could be unbearable. Resorting to the only solution: running away from the monster that caused you misery. 
 
Just like how his mother left his father. 
 
Sehun couldn't bear to loose Sumin. He felt incomplete without her by his side. Even the ten minutes she was away from Sehun's presence to shower felt like eternity. He needed to be with her every minute, second, millisecond. 
 
Every moment. 
 
He wanted to show everything about his world to her. And wanted her to be the one to accept all of him. Even the beast within him.
 
Of course for now, it seemed like a far away dream- a fantasy that might not come true. 
 
Then he thought about it again. She liked him kissing her, even though it meant almost cutting off her oxygen and suffocating her. She even said it to him, loudly. His highly sensitive ears caught her every word. 
 
"I liked it."
 
Those words kept ringing in his ears. 
 
Then Sehun decided to change her words. 
 
"I like you." 
 
Oh what pleasure would it be to hear those words come out from those sweet, soft lips he kissed just a few moments ago. 
 
Sehun looked at the sleeping figure that was in his arms. Her petite body fit perfectly in his arms. This was HIS mate. She belonged to no one else but him. He reached out to push a loose strand of hair behind her ear. 
 
But he suddenly stiffened when he heard her voice. 
 
"... Sehun..." Sumin mumbled. 
 
Sehun could hardly contain his happiness. HIS mate was dreaming of him! She said his name in her sleep! How adorable was that? The answer was "very" in Sehun's view. 
 
Suddenly, his little fantasy didn't seem so far away anymore. 
 
In fact, it seemed possible. 
 
He leaned closer to listen to anymore words that she could possibly be saying in her dream. Preferably an "I love you" following his name. 
 
But Sumin didn't say anything else. She had gone back to sleep. 
 
Then Sehun remembered that he should be sleeping too. With the soothing sounds of Sumin's steady heartbeat, he fell asleep. 
 
That was the first night of the wolf and his mate.