Voices In My Head

VooDoo (updating by revamping)

Target: Jung Taekwoon

Codename: Leo

Occupation: Main Vocalist

-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

 

I usually am quiet when around the other members. But this time, I knew I couldn’t stay quiet much longer. I knew something was up. N, Hyuk, and Hongbin have experienced the same thing. Hongbin awoke from his coma to speak of his trauma and ended up falling back into it. Now he seems to be brain dead but we aren’t too sure yet. Only Ken, Ravi and I are the ones unaffected by this ‘madness’. Or so I thought I was…

It wasn’t too long before I started hearing these voices. I decided to take a walk outside to get some fresh air. I wait for the walk signal to cross the street as I start to hear a little girl cry. I decide to wander away and search for the crying. Eventually, I started to hear someone cursing, and . I shiver a bit as I feel a cold rush run down my spine. I decided to walk back home and spend some time back at the dorm with the others. Maybe then I will be distracted from the voices in my head.

I was wrong.

I had decided to shower and walked into the restroom to turn the shower on so that it would be warm. I was taking my shirt off and noticed a tattoo marking on my abdomen. I frowned and traced over it. It hurt a bit and I realized how deep the marking was engraved onto my skin. I look in the mirror and notice ‘it’ behind me. I immediately reach for the bar that holds the towels up and swing it. I hit ‘it’ in the head and run.

I call out for help and the only answers I get are in my head. The voices are all around me. They just won’t end. They’re getting louder and louder as I approach the door to leave. Once I open the door, I try stepping out and once I do, I feel gravity push me down on all fours. I try getting up but cant. I suddenly lose control of my body. The mark glows and some living force forces me up and makes me walk to the kitchen. It makes me reach for the knife. I start to panic.

Taekwoon… get a hold of yourself…

I couldn’t.

Next thing I knew, Ravi and Ken finally heard the commotion and came in. I look up at them, weakily from the floor as my arms are bleeding out. I’m starting to black out.

“This is getting ridiculous..” Ravi frowned.

“Leo hyung, what happened?” Ken said.

I quietly gazed over and pointed at a corner.

“It was… here”

I see the doll. . . its red heart. . . the stitches.

VooDoo. . .

You can see me? This is torturing isn’t it?

What?. . . Why. . . No, how are you speaking to me?

This is all an illusion. . . You’re losing it. . . you’re going to go mad. . .

What… is that supposed to mean?

3. . . 2. . . 1

“Jaehwan!” Ravi holds me down firmly onto the floor as I’m screaming, seizing out. Before I knew it, everything went blank.

I learned to finally let go and passed out.

“Ken… we have to—Ken?”

The last thing I heard and saw before I passed out was Ken had attacked Ravi, and they went at it on and on. . .

VooDoo. . . will cease to exist. . . someday.