Ghost Girl

VooDoo (updating by revamping)

Target: Lee Hongbin

Codename: Hongbin

Occupation: Rapper, Vocalist, Visual of the group

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

 

I came to the dorm and Ravi immediately ran up to me to describe the situation that N and Hyuk are in. I can’t believe anything he’s saying right now. I shrug it off and walk into my room, too depressed to think of anything at the moment. I take my coat and glasses off and walk over to my nightstand, picking up the picture frame that was sitting on top of it.

I sighed as I stared at the photograph. It was my former lover, MingSi

I stared at the photograph for the longest time.

I really do miss you. . . I wish I could hold you in my arms one last time before you disappeared that night. . .

I eventually fell asleep with the photograph on top of my chest. In no time, I woke up, panting, covered in sweat. I sat up and noticed I wasn’t in my room anymore. I got up and looked around. The frame was gone and I squinted my eyes to see where I was. I felt a cold wind blow through the area around me. It seems to be mist because it felt cold and wet when I would walk. I looked around and realized that I was in some sort of forest park. I kept walking around to see which city or residence I was closest to. I reach for my phone in my pocket just to realize that I had left my phone at home. I sighed and brushed my hand through my hair.

At that moment, a cold hand reached my own.

“Hongbin, I missed you…” the soft voice whispered in my ear. I quickly turn to see if it was her. There was no one there. I looked around to make sure that I wasn’t just making anything up. Apparently, it seemed like I was at the moment because no one was around anywhere. I shivered as I felt a cold blow was dealt to my head. I scream in pain, running, looking for an exit. All I could hear was the tick tock from my watch. I started panicking, losing my breath. Within a second, I was hearing voices.

“Hongbin! Aish… He’s not waking up!”

“I know he isn’t Ken!”

It was Ken and Ravi. They kept speaking and their voices kept ringing in my head. Apparently, I’m not awake… or ‘alive’. My eyes widen as I blink and find myself tied down to a bed. This reminded me of how MingSi and I met.

It was a cold evening and I was walking back to the dorm with food when I suddenly heard a cry for help. I ran into the complex and managed to break in. Within the room I found her tied down to a bed, about to be . Ever since that day I saved her, we hung out and got closer. She eventually became my girlfriend.

I look over and see her standing by the door, next to some shadowy figure as she’s holding a doll in her arms. My eyes widen when I see the doll.

That’s the same doll N-hyungnim and Hyuk kept describing. . .

I shiver and try pulling myself free of the ropes that bind me to the bed. She slowly approaches me and leans down, kissing me sweetly on my lips. What is left behind is the fruitful taste of her lips on my own. She gently holds my cheek and it with her thumb. My tears fall and she gently wipes them away from me.

“Hongbin… don’t cry. We’re soon going to be together… He’s going to help us stay together forever..”

“W-what do you mean?”

“That night I disappeared, I was killed in a hit and run. All I could think of was you… its what binded me to you.. its why I was able to find you and invade your mind..”

My eyes widened. I screamed, calling for help. She gave me a sad smile and headed for the door. She handed the doll to the shadowy figure and disappeared.

Soon….. soon…

I looked at the shadowy figure as he laughed. He took out a pin and started stabbing the doll at the chest.

I started coughing out blood. I kept crying for help until the man decided that stabbing wasn’t enough. He then lit the doll on fire. I started to panic as my body felt like it was on fire. I screamed until I started choking as if I was really in a fire, feeling the fumes enter my body. Slowly, but surely I started passing out. I let out a soft cry before giving in.

“He’s not dead is he?” Ken looked at the doctor as Ravi stood beside him.

“He’s in a coma… one that he’ll most likely never wake up from again… he’s traumatized” said the doctor.

I opened my eyes, or so I thought , and found myself in a beautiful meadow, surrounded by tall trees, a clear view of the ocean and a sunset. There’s a bench and I decide to walk to it and sit down. Right next to me is MingSi.

“Forever huh?”

“Nae… we’ll be together forever… happily ever after if you just let go..”

“Let go?....”

“I’m merely a ghost girl… there’s nothing I can do to come back..”

“Then…. Maybe I should just –“

…………..

……..

…..

.