Alone

VooDoo (updating by revamping)

Target: Lee Jaehwan

Codename: Ken

Occupation: Main Vocalist

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

I suddenly lost control after a while. But before I even started to attack Ravi, my day had started out alright. Ravi and I were going to go out for a few drinks in the afternoon. We both needed a break from everything that was happening.
“Jaehwan. . . I feel like someone is watching us. First it was N and we thought he was going crazy…”

“Then it was Hyuk and we started to suspect something weird was obviously happening..”

“Then there’s Hongbin and the situation with him imagining his girlfriend..”

“And currently there’s Leo but he’s dealing with it alone right now and it isn’t as bad as the rest..”

“That is, until nightfall…”

I sighed and looked down. Ravi then started to enter into a deep thought process.

“They all keep stating about some VooDoo Doll… except for Leo..”

“And?...” I looked back at him.

“What affect does that have on them? I mean, how are all of them connected or related to that VooDoo doll?”

“I have no idea…”

Ravi sighed and threw his hands up in the air.

“I give up…”

“Mianhe…”

“For what? Stop apologizing for senseless things…”

He laughed at me and ruffled my hair. Ravi and I got really close after all these incidences. We both seem to be the only sane ones. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I leaned against him. We both were so close to the point where we just act like siblings, completely.

“Hyung lets go home.” I teased.

“Ya. I’m younger you know?”

“Haha I kid I kid…”

We headed back home and that’s when it all began. My headaches. I started feeling dizzy and decided I was probably buzzed or something. I went to bed and woke up the next morning. I went to the restroom and flinched when I was bruised up all over. I immediately get the make up concealer to hide it from the other members. Eventually, the headaches became a normal thing but now I would feel sudden pains here and there as if someone was there beating me up. One day, it got bad to the point where I have grown completely paranoid. My members weren’t here to protect me. Ravi was all I got and he wasn’t home. I decided to leave and started getting bad feelings. I kept looking around, frantically as people looked at me strangely, thinking I was high or something. I ran into Ravi and felt a huge weight has lifted off of my shoulders. Ravi and I decide to go back home and that’s when we spotted Leo on the floor.

“This is getting ridiculous..” Ravi frowned.

“Leo hyung, what happened?” I said.

Things usually got worse after only a few days or hours for the members.

“Jaehwan!” Ravi holds Leo down firmly onto the floor as he’s screaming, seizing out. Before I knew it, my head started killing me as a ringing was going through my ears.

The paranoia’s gotten worse.

“Ken… we have to—Ken?”

I lost control and attacked Ravi voluntarily. I picked up the bloodied knife Leo had originally used. I charged at him, screaming in rage as I didn’t see Ravi anymore…. All I saw was some dark figure beside him.

“Ken! Stop it!”

“I swear I’ll gut you to shreds!”

Unknowingly, I found this strength inside and quickly rolled, managing to get behind Ravi and stab him several times from behind. He screamed and I laughed in pleasure. I completely lost control of myself…

When I start noticing my surroundings, I drop the knife and stare at Ravi who’s on the floor, bleeding heavily. He can’t breathe…  I start to shake and back up against the wall, falling onto the floor as I rock myself back and forth.

Jaehwan, you know what you did… and you know it felt good… you resent him… you only liked the fact that he was there but now you realize that he’s useless and needed to be eliminated… you can now be known over him… you know you want to finish this…

FINISH IT!

I screamed, gripping onto my hair as I dig my nails into my head, bleeding. I cry and can’t handle it anymore. I ran into the other members’ rooms to get help but no one was there… I ran outside to loo for help and everyone had suddenly disappeared. I cried out in a loud voice and wasn’t heard. I turn around and shiver at the sight. A shadowy figure stood before me with a doll in its hand.

Jaehwan… you’re alone and you’ll always be alone… this is your curse…. This is your worse nightmare and now you’re finally trapped due to selfishness and resentment…

No, not me… I thought……

I slowly backed away and suddenly felt a sharp point pierce through me. I looked up to get a clear glance of the reaper.

You?...........

“Ken! Ken! Wake up! D-don’t die on me! Jaehwan! JAEHWAN!”

Ravi cried out, rocking me in his arms…

I never hurt him… the idea of me hurting him was what drove me to hurt myself… I lost it…… everything..

Is this…..

the end..?