Indefinitely

Indefinitely

 

AN: I’m in a weird mood and somewhat in the mood to write some angst and I’m not very good at it…Enjoy?

 

 

Hold my Heart

Let it Go

Let It Beat

Let it Snow

 

Take away your Smile

Let my world crash down

As I watch you walk down the aisle

And let the waters make me drown

 

The rain hides the pain of loving you

And as I walk through life in fear

Fate seems to rear its ugly head and lead me askew

 

 

They smile at each other from across the room, a million thoughts sent through that one connection. Each can feel the deep memories imbedded into their skin from years of touches and flames.

It seemed it wasn’t enough now, for everything had died out. The boy felt the weight of the world on his shoulders as he gazed out the window now, deep scars running over his heart each time he breathed.

It wasn’t worth it to fight for it, wasn’t worth the tears. Their time had come and gone, each one deciding on a different path in life. Their careers no longer bound them to each other, but rather a deep kindled friendship that kept an invisible line connected between their hearts.

He could still feel long nights of burning touches on his soft fingertips, still feel the rush of falling in love and staying in love while they moved on. The boy could feel the hopeless stares on him as he watched the rain outside, his chance slowly fading away with each ticking second.

He knows he is watched as he stands and quietly leaves the room, to stand near the front of the church. His saddened eyes watched the pouring rainfall from the heavens, digging themselves into the ground below.

He feels they are crying above him, crying for what he cannot cry for. They cry for his pain, cry for his soul and cry for his heart as he stands alone.

He knows he is watched, as he doesn’t bother to grab his jacket and walks outside onto the steps of the cheerful church. He walks away from the celebration that ruined his feelings, ruined his mind and ruined his memories.

The rain hits him hard as he stares up at the gray cloudy sky. It’s his only peace he finds; the rain understands him and everything he hides. He knows he is watched as he picks up his feet and walks through the courtyard, away from the people he used to call family, away from the people who knew him better then he knew himself and away from the person he still loves with all his heart.

His fingers grip the metal iron gate tightly in his burning hand, his suit clinging to his body tightly as he drowns himself in the rain. He knows he hears his name being called, but he doesn’t notice it as he opens the gate and trudges out onto the road.

His head is tipped back as he walks down the black road towards an unknown destination, not caring where he ends up. His heart is filled with an indescribable cry to end the pain, to show the world he has nothing to live for anymore.

His hearing is muted as cars pass him by and he doesn’t see as lights flash in his face. He listens to his feet as they lead him down the path and towards the raging ocean tide. The waters are angry, yet they soothe him immensely. They understand the anger he feels. They understand the rush of falling and being stuck in one place while everyone moves on around you.

His black shoes melt into the sandy beach as he sits down and lets the rain pelt his back like harsh tiny bullets pierce his heart.

There are no words to comfort him, no promises of love anymore. His chance had slipped in front of his face and he regretted it. He regretted everything as he watched him fall in love with another and leave his side. He regretted the path he took as it chained him down and refused to set him free.

No tears were shed, no angry cries of pain being shouted into the heavens. Just simple silence as the rain enveloped him like the warm arms of his love while the ocean waves spoke his anger and pain for him.

No one came to find him, and he knew he was fine with it. He had resigned himself to this, gave himself this choice. He would move on and let the people around him be happy, and this time, he would disappear for the better. It was time to move on.

The past haunted him, the future awaited him and the present made him aware of his path. Now all he had to do was walk it and let the euphoria spread. Lee Taemin let his head tip backwards and looked up at the sky. He’d never find someone like him again, but he could let him have the happiness that he could never give him.

He’d love Lee Jinki forever, no matter what path he took that led him away from the man. He had scarred his heart indefinitely.

 

 

AN: Ehhh, time to do homework. Sorry for the downer, lots of family issues with my own family and my husband’s family. Just kind of wrote!