Final

Window [Daragon one-shot]

Expectation.

Jiyong expected too much from this realtionship

Too much of something ruins it.or even worse,It kills it.

Was it his high hopes that ruined his bond with yennie ?

Was there anything intense and strong between them in the first place ?

Doubtful questions filled his head as he let the hard rain drops fall dully over his muscular body,wearing the blank mask again that he puts on oftenly.

He sighed as he layed his body over the freezy cold ground,welcoming the rain tears into his un-warm embrace.

Maybe that will wake his senses up a bit.

Where will he be going,or what he’ll do from now,that’s something unknown to him.

But who else would know other than him ?

He sighed again, running a hand through his messy hair. Everything, is going completely wrong.

Should he just get rid of this world and die?

He intentionally smirked at the thought. Maybe that’s the right thing to do.

-« Ji..»

Jiyong lifted his head at the meek feminine voice calling him,and weakly smiled.Only one person calls him ‘Ji’

The petite girl walked forward, every step she takes pans Jiyong’s heart.

She bent down to his level and casted him a worried look.

-« Ji,why are you here ? » Dara asked the all so drenched Jiyong,holding an umbrella.

No words had reached his mouth.why was he here anyway ? what is he thinking.he’s all over confused.He ended it up by shrugging.

Dara sighed and gently placed her hand on Ji’s shoulder

-« what happened,Ji?Is anything wrong ? » dara re-phrased her question,making it straight to the point.Ji,finally looked up at his best friend.Only friend.

-« Things had happened, all hastily » he smirked at his statement and looked up at the emotional blank sky. « I guess, » he paused before he wore that blank mask again « I’ve expected so much from nothing » his jaw clenched and gulped « I’m a failure, Dara, that’s what’s wrong. » he threw his head back against the cold wall with a forced smirk plastered on his lips.

-« you’re not a failure. » came Dara’s reply as a whisper, gazing at the wet ground.

-« I am,Dara »

-« No,you’re not »

-« you’re just saying so because you’re my friend »

At his reply,dara grew frustrated and shot him a shocked glare

-« It’s because I am your friend that I know so ! » Dara is not a loud person,but her temper got the best of her.even Jiyong seemed taken back by her sharp statement.Dara let out a tired sigh and moved her hand from his broad shoulder, rubbing both of  her hands together.

Jiyong hesitated as to share his thoughts with her or leave it by.At the end,he decided to. It’s for the best,anyway.

-« I should leave » Jiyong muttered, enough for Dara to catch it and look at him in disbelieve.

He kind of expected this reaction from her,and so,he adjusted his position and grabbed both of her cold yet soft hands,with a very forced smile on his face, barely hiding the noticeable pain in his heart.

-« I should leave,Dara.No.I need to leave » he squeezed her hands lightly and gulped,careful not to worry her.  « I have nothing to live for anymore.My parents are gone to the other world,I never had any siblings nor friends,I can’t afford going to university,and now..I’ve been cheated on » he stopped, fearful that tears might fall down any minute, and chocked on his own saliva.

He slowly raised his head,a lustful look drawn in his eyes.He looked hopeless,scared,weak and so fragile in front of his best friend.  « what is there left ? » his voice cracked as he starred deeply into Dara’s eyes,as if he’s waiting for her to answer him.

The petite girl tried,she tried so hard to hold her strong facade for Jiyong,but that pained look he wore full of agony and sorrow got her.she let her tears freely float down her cheeks,and suddenly pulled Jiyong into a warm hug, letting him rest his head on her chest.

-« You still have me,Ji » Her words were like a direct stab in the heart.

How could he forget Dara ? how can he forget his best friend ? the only person he have for now ? the only person,that was there for him,no matter what the circumistances were ?

After all the struggle, a huge large tear escaped from his eyes. He felt so heartless and selfish towards her.

He seriously does not deserve someone like her.

With a small smile, he raised his head to meet her worried eyes full of sincerity and honesty.

His smile grew and cupped her cheeks, gently them with his thumbs, wiping away her tears.

-« Thank you » with no words said after,he leaned closer and placed a heart-warming kiss on her forehead,the smile not leaving his lips.a tint of pink found its way to dara’s cheeks :she was blushing.

-« Just remember,Ji.. » she trailed,not daring to meet his gaze,and placed his hand next to her heart. « My heart will always hear you worries; My window will always be open for you »

Jiyong’s smile didn’t fade away as it grew even wider and tenderly patted her head.

It’s true no one knows about his heart,and though he always smiles,it’s always forced.

Maybe the black world he came from is not as bad as he thought.

His window is raining,it always is,hiding the secrets of the silent nights that had passed.

But surely, on a sunny day, it may blossom colorful lights brightening the atmosphere.

A tingle of sparkle can be seen in his eyes as he stares lovingly at her.

His body is shaking,his heart is shaking,his mind is shaking.

This might be the last time to say goodbye,to his pain

This might be a new chance given to him

And he’ll definitely not lose it.

-« Dara » he called as her head shot up

-« hm ? » she locked her gaze with his,anticipating what he’ll say next.

He warmly smiled before circling his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him.that was kind of unexpected of him,which is why Dara’s eyes widened, but she  soon relaxed her head against his chest and tucked on his shirt as she felt protected under his embrace.

-« I love you,Dara »

With that said, leaving Dara blush in embarrassment and joy, he gently broke the hug, gazing at her with eyes full of love and hope and captured her lips for a sweet passionate kiss.

He thought he knew his end, he thought life deceived him

But he thought wrong.

And it only took one person for him to change paths.

And he, for sure, knows that he never can, and never will, let that person, escape from his window.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yaaay! finally done!

what do you guys think? hope you like it

Window is a very beautiful song.I have it on repeat!