The Question

Dangerous Love

Eveline's POV

Did he just kiss me? Why is my heart beating 10x faster than it usually did and are my cheeks warm? I looked towards Jonghyun and he was blushing redder than a tomato!

"Hyung just kissed noona!' Taemin giggled.

"Uh, sorry I have to go bye!" Jonghyun said as he ran out of the door. Am I starting to like him? I mean, he seems like a nice guy, but this is just all so new to me.  So this is how it feels to like someone.

-sigh- "I guess we should go back to check on Jonghyun" Key said sounding like he didn't want to leave, but we all know that he only wants to stick to Minlee. They all ended up leaving to go back to their dorm.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Why did I kiss her? Yes, I admit, I like her, but she probably hates me now! Just as I was about to pinch myself to see if it was a dream the other guys came in.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Taemin asked innocently, but I knew he wanted to laugh.

"She probably hates me now."

"Noona didn't seem like she hates you, she was actually smiling and blushing"

"She was?" I began to smile.

"Yeah, she was. Hyung I think she likes you back. You should ask her out. I mean, you haven't gone out with anyone else since Jessica." Minho said with his deep voice.

"Well what if shes another Jessica? I can't have her following me around 24/7 like a stalker."

"Noona hates Jessica though, so wouldn't she be the opposite of Jessica?" Taemin said trying to act smart, well what he said was right.

"Hmm. You're right. Key, Onew, what do you think? Should I?"

"Sure." Both of them said in unison.

"While you ask Eveline out, I'm going to make my move on Minlee" Key said while looking like he had an evil plan.

"Minlee doesn't look  like she likes you Hyung" Taemin giggled and Key glared at him which made Taemin stop.

"She's going to be in the SM building tomorrow learning the new dance right?" They all nodded. "Ok I'm going to ask her out tomorrow then." 

 

Eveline's POV

"UNNIE-AH!!!" SangMi screamed and dragged me over to the other girls.

"I can't believe Jonghyun oppa kissed you, how does it feel?" Minlee said with excitement as they all stared closely at me waiting for an answer.

"It felt nice I guess. I think I'm starting to like him." they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"Awww, you two would make such a cute couple." Lisa smiled

"Do you really think so? There is one problem though." 

"What is the problem? He likes you and you like him back, problem solved." Mi Young said.

"He dated Jessica before and she doesn't seem like she is over him."

"Who cares about Jessica? She is nothing, but an evil plastic Barbie doll. Besides, Jonghyun doesn't even like her." Minlee said.

"I guess you're right. I'm kind of new to this dating thing, so do I ask him out or does he ask me out?"

"OH! NEVER EVER EVER EVER ASK A BOY OUT!" Lisa said, I guess she's right. Lisa was the one with the boyfriend.

"Ok, I guess I'll just wait." I smiled and we all went to bed to sleep. I wonder when he is going to ask me out.

 

--------------the next day--------at SM building-------------

"Annyeong, My name is Rino and I'm your choreographer. I'm going to teach you a dance that I made up. I already heard your song and got a CD of your recording so we can dance along to that." she smiled and we all nodded.

She taught us the dance and I have to say, it was very hard. We practiced the dance for an hour and we were all starting to memorize the dance perfectly. Minlee had her own solo part since she was the lead dancer and she was really good. 

------after practice------

"You guys were reallly good, we will practice one more time tomorrow and then it will be time to shoot the MV." she said excitingly and left.

"I can't believe we're almost going to shoot the mv!!" SangMi screamed and we all jumped up and down. "We should practice some more!" we all agreed. We practiced for 30 minutes more and decided it was time to leave. 

Everyone was done packing their stuff except for me."Unnie-ah do you want us to wait for you?" SangMi asked, I shook my head. 

"No it's alright, you guys can go first." they all nodded and went to the van, a few minutes later I was done packing. As I was about to walk out the door I bumped into someone. 

 

Jonghyun's POV

She bumped into me, oh great, now how is going to like me? I quickly helped her up.

"Sorry for bumping into you." she said innocently, makes me want to date her even more!

"It's ok, umm, so Eveline, do you want to go out umm to lunch sometimes?" 

"Oh sure, let me just ask the girls."

"No, I meant just you and me."

"Oh so your asking me out. umm sure that sounds great." she smiled.

"Ok then tomorrow, at 1:00?"

"Sounds great, I have to go now. bye." 

"bye" I said as she smiled back at me and started walking out the door. The minute she left I started jumping around the room dancing my off until Taemin came in eating his chocolate bar. I glared at him and he ran away. -sigh- kids. I didn't care if he saw me dancing like that, I was too happy that I'm going out with Eveline tomorrow.

 

 

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. This will be my last chapter until I come back from my vacation with will be 5 days long. Please Comment and Subscribe.!! ^_^ What will happen during the date?