4 months later

Dangerous Love

4 Months Later...

 
Eveline's POV
 
"DangeroX!!! SARANGHAE!!!" Fans cheered as we walked down the carpet of the annual Dream Concert. Yes, it's been 4 months since we debuted and just like Taeyeon said, it was very successful. Our debut song Bitter Love won 2 times on Music bank and 3 on Inkigayo. Oh, and if your wondering about me an Jonghyun, well, we're still together. Jessica hasn't pulled another stunt yet, but I have a strange feeling that she will.
 
"Unnie-ah!! I can't believe we're at the Dream Concert!! Oh and did you see the fans?!" SangMi said while changing into her costume.
 
"Babe, why are you so hot?" I turned around and saw Jonghyun, I ran up to him and gave him a hug. He then rest his lips against mine. 
 
"Booooooooo!!!!!! Get a room!!" Mi Young said while putting her thumbs down. I stuck my tongue at her and continued with Jonghyun.  After a few minutes, we met up with the other idols in the waiting room.  
 
"Who is the cutest couple ever? YOU GUYS!!" Yoona was very hyper for some reason. I looked behind her and saw a whole bunch of candy given by her fans. I then saw Jessica glaring at us, I glared back. She began walking away. This has some serious problems.
 
 
 
Jessica's POV
 
I made my way outside of the Dream Concert stadium. I dug into my purse to pull out a cigarette and a lighter. Yep, thats right, I'm a smoker. Always was and always will be. No one knows this though, not even the girls. I have to keep my innocent image so why ruin it by telling people I smoke? 
 
------a few minutes later------
 
"Sica, you smell like smoke." Seohyun is so nosy!
 
"Sweetie, did you not get enough sleep?" I asked her and walked away while patting her head. Stupid child.
 
"SNSD IN 5 MINUTES!!!!" the concert director screamed out and we all got into our places. We were going to perform Oh! and Run Devil Run. As always, I try my hardest to act y, maybe Jonghyun will noticed me this time. 
 
------after the performance-------
 
"You guys were great!" the pd man congratulated us. We bowed and walked away. I quickly went into the waiting room to see if Jonghyun was looking at the performance. -opens door to waiting room-  I could feel the anger filling up inside me. Jonghyun and Eveline were making out as usual.
 
"DANGEROX IN 5 MINUTES!!" the director called out and they all got ready. I'm having an evil feeling right now. I'm smirking to myself like crazy....
 
 
 
Jonghyun's POV
 
"DANGEROX IN 5 MINUTES!!" the director called for them.
 
 
"Good Luck Babe!!" I screamed out, she turned around and smiled. As she was going out she walked past Jessica. Why is she smirking to herself like that? Freaky much? 
 
-------1.5 minutes into the performance-------
 
I was watching Jessica. I needed to keep an eye on her for whatever she might do. She starts to walk away and I follow her. She walked behind the stage where all the sound and stuff were coming from. I looked at her closely. She is leaning towards the sound machine. Is she going to pull the wire? If she is then....THAT WILL RUIN THEIR PERFORMANCE!! I can't let that happen! I ran has fast could knocking Jessica down, I landed on top of her. Her eyes widened.
 
"Jjongie?" I tried to get up from her, but she is pulling me down! DAMN THIS IS STRONG!
 
"Let go of me!" I screamed at her hoping she would like go, but she didn't. Instead, she pulled me closer to her and slapped her lips onto mine.
 
 I used all my strength and got out of Jessica's arms. I turned around and saw everyone staring at me, including Eveline. 
 
 
A/N: SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER 10X SORRY!!!!!!!!! I was in a massive writers block and school is such a pain in the . I'm planning on making my chapters a little bit shorter, because if I don't, it will take FOREVER to finish the story and I really want to update everyday. ^_^ I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Well, Jessica has done it again. Will Eveline forgive Jonghyun again even though it was not his fault? Please Comment and Subscribe!! Sorry again. :3