6 Years Later

Dangerous Love

6 years later...........

Eveline's POV

"Goodnight Appa~~ Goodnight Umma~~!!" Ji Young gave Jonghyun and I a kiss goodnight and ran off to bed. You're probably all confused right now right? Well let me explain. SHINee and DangeroX disbanded about 2 years ago at that time I was pregnant with Ji Young and people were getting suspicious so they had to kill off our groups. Of course, I was to blame for all this, but luckily no one was mad at me even though they should have been. My life is great now. Why?? Well, lets just say I'm MARRIED TO JONGHYUN!!! He popped up the question about 4 months into my pregnancy so I was a pretty big bride. Enough about my life, lets talk about the other members. 

Minlee became a dance trainer for trainees at SM, she replaced the evil Mr.Shin [a/n: from chapter 1]. We're still best friends and guess what, SHES DATING KEY!! I know, shockers, but I guess somethings change. Speaking of Key, he got a job as the lead fashion designer in SM. He has great taste too.

Lisa got a job as a musical actress. She managed to get the lead part in a new musical, can't wait to watch it! Oh! She is also engaged to Minho. Psh...I saw that coming. Minho ended up opening his own sports equipment brand. His largest store is in Seoul and he is planning on expanding to the US!

Mi Young and Onew ended up opening 5 bars in Seoul. Considering that both are heavy drinkers, this wasn't a surprise. They're also planning on opening a chicken restaurant, not surprising at all. Although both didn't end they're singing careers yet. They both created they're own duet group and performs at their bar every night. Mi Young is also a very talented singer, who knew! I always thought she was only good a rapping because she didn't sing much.

SangMi is actually part of a new girl group produced by SM. They're called Strawberry Pie. This time, her group portrays a cuter image, oppose from DangeroX. SangMi is also the leader of the group, so proud of her!! There are 4 members in the group and they're all very talented. Little Taemin is also part of another group now called DraMagic. The name doesn't make much sense at all, but I guess its a combination of dramatic and magic? Both groups are actually opposite of each other so they have activities with each other a lot. 

SNSD and Super Junior you ask? Both groups are still going on and are both very successful. Most of the Suju boys already took part in the army. Now all thats left is Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun. As for SNSD, they're still the same, but they don't sing much pop songs any more. They're more of a ballad type now. Jessica isn't a anymore and hasn't been for 6 years now, her little posse Vivian and Mi Sun were both kicked out of SM when Lee Soo Man heard about them cutting training courses. 

As for Yunho, hes still there for me. Actually, he is the godfather of Ji Young which he was very happy about. DBSK disbanded, but they're actually planning on rebuilding the group again. I'm sure Cassies are dying to see this. ^_^

As for me, well, my depression is gone, actually it was gone a few months after I was diagnosed with it. As of now, I am a housewife. I haven't fully given up on my singing career yet, but with Ji Young at the age she is at now, I have no choice. Jonghyun is a vocal coach and manager to Taemin's group. 

I guess my life wasn't really at peace considering that my group disband, but hopefully one day, I will be up on that stage again with all the members just singing like theres no tomorrow. I closed my eyes and just imagined it, all the fans cheering lights all over the place, and a kiss???!! I opened my eyes to see Jonghyun standing in front of me with a grin on his face.

"What are you daydreaming about babe?" I flicked his forehead.

"None of your business.: I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I bet it was about me wasn't it? I can do it 10x better out here if you let me." He said in a seductive tone. I scorffed and pinched him lightly on his muscular arms (jjonguns~~). I walked to bed with Jonghyun following behind me. I laid down on my bed with Jonghyun kissing my neck softly.

-ring ring- DAMN IT!! Why does the stupid phone have to ruin the moment!!?? I picked up the phone.

"Yoboseyo?" I asked in a some what annoyed tone. 

"Eveline, its Mr.Lee, I'm planning on something big and I think you and Jonghyun will like this idea." Idea? What the fudge is he talking about? o.O

 

 

A/N: The End~~~!!! lol, I'm going to have a sequel to this story. I've been thinking about it all day and it has been decided. What does Mr.Lee want to do with them? Wait for the Sequel and find out!!! Thank You readers!! :3

 

I HAVE CREATED THE SEQUEL!! [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/17152]