Sungyeol's little diary-end.

Sungyeol's Little Diary


 

Present.

A tear rolled onto his cheeks as he remembered what happened.But It was meant that way , Myungsoo regretted it , He regrets not accepting Sungyeols haste proposal.He regretted not hearing or believing Sungyeol.A smile crept on his face as he remembered Sungyeol who tried to befriend him and eventually thier friendship became more than expected even for a mere of 4 , 6 days that they've known each other. It had seemed as if those 4 days turned to be 4 years or decades that they had known each other.Myungsoo is now 22 years old sitting on Sungyeol's or His chair reading what he had found though it was just a short entry but those entries made him remember clearly of Sungyeol.

He breathed in and closed his eyes for a moment. "I wish you were here Sungyeol. I'm sorry.I wish I could hear your voice again. Even if you squeak is enough."Myungsoo chuckled remembering how Sungyeol used to squeak when he talks.Myungsoo now is pursuing his dream and Sungyeol's dream of becoming an Idol. They had talked through about it back when they were in highschool.

Myungsoo now sees the world through Sungyeol's eyes.He touched his eyelids and smiled , He is seeing the world with Sungyeol.

He searched for a pen to write in Sungyeol's diary.He opened one of Sungyeol's drawer and found a pencil.He took it and began to write what he felt.

Dear Sungyeol ,

I'm sorry. I wish I was able to see you as well as speak to you before you went away.

I regret not accepting your haste proposal.If I could only turn back in time.

I want to say Thankyou , Thankyou for Loving me , Thankyou for showing me the light again ,

Thankyou for walking beside me in the darkness , Saving me from falling more deeper into it.

I want to say Thankyou for letting me see the world with your eyes , If you were here right now you would squeak and stutter.

I will always wait for you Sungyeol , If god only sent you back from the dead in any form. I would gladly accept you with no hesitation.

Love you always.  Kim Myungsoo.

 

After Myungsoo wrote the last entry in Sungyeol's diary.He smiled and went back to put it back to where he found it , When a letter dropped from it. Curious Myungsoo picked it up ,

 

Dated back in 1980's

Dear Myungsoo ,

I'm sorry. I had lied to you. I know my time is coming near. I've been worrying of you like crazy maybe that's because I've fallen for you. I've fallen for your dishevelled hair , Your big dorky glasses, Your eyes ,  Your soothing eyes , Everything.

I want to say , I love you Myungsoo.

From the moment we started to know each other , I hid my abnormality. Myungsoo , by the time you are reading this or maybe not. I want to say If I'm gone it's not your fault.It's my fault , I was born with a heart disease.

You had asked me why I ate those pills , But I lied saying that It was just candy or mint.

Then again , I had lied to you about not being free when I was meeting Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is my fiancee' as my parents said we were suppose to meet tommorow but I had contacted her and met her today itself.Turns out she also had someone special in her heart , Tiffany Hwang.

We agreed on meeting the next day since we werent going to fall for each other.

I'm sorry Myungsoo. Ah ! I've also discovered that your birthday was coming near. I've also decided that my gift to you was to see the world.

You are now maybe reading my letter with our eyes.

I will love you always . My heart belongs to you Kim Myungsoo.

Love , Lee Sungyeol.

 

Another single tear rolled on his eyes. "Lee Sungyeol , You pabo."

"Come on Myungsoo ! We're going to be late !" A voice rung. "Aish Taeyeon shut up." Myungsoo replied.

"It's my Ppany that's Impatient not me." Taeyeon pouted. "Arraseo !"

 

 

-What had happened-

"Sungyeol ?!!!!!!"

 

Myungsoo's POV.

I fluttered my eyes open and felt a heavy weight on top of me.I gasped as I looked at the bloody figure that saved me , 

"S-sungyeol." I mumbled unable to say anything at all.Still grasping what is happening , The Latter didnt move and stayed numb. I shook Sungyeol's Body a lot of times not getting an respond from him. "Sungyeol !! Wake up !!"

"Sungyeol..." I cried. "Sungyeol ...Wake up ....." I cried harder. "Im sorry please wake up." I muttered softly through his ears.

"Myungsoo....I love...you." With that he smiled and closed his eyes. "See the world through my eyes."

 

"Sungyeol !!!" I shouted.

Woohyun and Sunggyu came rushing to us and the girl with him called the police along with another girl in pink.The Pink girl hugged the shorter girl and cried , "Taetae. Im afraid."

"Shh..Pany..Shh." The shorty comfronted the girl.

 

----------

"Im sorry Mr.Lee , Mrs.Lee it's my fault ..It's my fault..." I apologized.

"It's alright Myungsoo we already knew about this." They bitterly smiled. "I just want to say thankyou for making Sungyeol feel more alive these past few days , Thankyou for also loving him."

 

"Im sorry." I cried and was patted by Woohyun and Sunggyu.

 

Present.

"Hey Sungyeol." Myungsoo Smiled looking at Sungyeol's tombstone.The rest already left.

"I made a song for you." Myungsoo said. "I want to express my thoughts to you."

"It's called 'Song to you from L.' " I smiled.

 

 

"Please show me a sign or call my name if you like it." Myungsoo said and started singing.After he sung he smiled  and turned back when a voice called out to him.

"Myungsoo."

 

He turned and smiled seeing the figure.