Sungyeol's little diary 2

Sungyeol's Little Diary

1980.3.9 - 4rd Entry

After Myungsoo told me that he was going blind.I kept worrying about him and I did'nt know why I had nightmares about it. Thanks to the project , Me and Myungsoo became more closer and he opened up a little to me. He smiles and chuckles more , I felt happy. That was when until we had a mini fight.

 

Sungyeol's pov.

"Myungsoo-Ya." I flicked his forehead and he tried to flick my forehead as well but fails.We are now in his house doing our project , "Cute." I accidently blurted.

"W-what ? " He stopped trying to flick my head and looked at me. "N-nothing." I quickly covered.

"Oh..." He said with a hint of dissapointment in his tone. I seriously couldnt figure out what he is thinking...

"Let's get back to our project you giant." He joked. "Ya Im not a giant !!" I ruffled his hair and he pouted while crossing his arms muttering an 'I'll get you back my Yeol.'

Wait ? 'My yeol ?'

"W-what ?" I asked him. "N-nothing." He anwsered quickly when his face flushed. I sighed with a hint of dissapointment in my sigh.

We worked in silence for the next hours with only little responds with each other.We finished our project and lied down on his bed , I smiled unconciously as I looked at him. His perfect kissable lips , His sharp eyes and pointy nose.Unconciously I leaned onto him and our Lips brushed.Myungsoo blushed as I did too.

"I-Im sorry ..I - I..." I tried to apologize.Myungsoo didnt respond but did the same thing I accidently did on him. "Myung ?"

"Yeol..I-I dont know what I've felt this past few days...I felt happy...My heart beats faster and I...I think I love you...." Myungsoo admitted so suddenly. "S-sorry..."

"Dont be. I think I like you too...I love you..." I admitted in an impulse. "So...are we...like together now ?" I asked sounding like a squeak.

"Not so soon Yeol.We've barely known each other.I mean we've spend like 4 days .." Myungsoo said.I got up in an instant feeling angry with Myungsoo's respond.Does he not know Love at first sight ? 4 days is enough...I felt as if those 4 days were like 4 years..

"What's wrong ?" Myungsoo asked me with a tinge of worried in his tone.All the anger that had built up in me washed away as soon as I heard his soothing , beautiful voice.I breathed in  , took my Pills from my pocket and gulped it in. Calmly ,

"But Myungsoo we've known each other so well in those 4 days.Look at Woohyun and Sunggyu they didnt work out well in the beggining ..But after spending a day with each other , They're together." I voiced out.

"But we're not like that Yeol." Myungsoo said. "What's wrong with you Myungsoo ?! One second you said you love me the next second you reject me." I harshly said and Myungsoo flinched. "But Yeol....I'm just not sure...I' feel afraid...." Myungsoo said. "Then we can be afraid together.I'm afraid too Myungsoo...Im afraid what my Parents reaction of me loving you. But I'm willing , Isnt that enough to prove that I really love you ?"

"Yeol ...." Myungsoo softly sighed.Suddenly droplets of his tears rolled on his cheeks ,"It's not that !! I'm afraid !! Im afraid that If I go blind I wont be able to see you again.I'm afraid that you will leave me if I go blind. I'm afraid that you'll leave me like thay all do. I dont want !! Yes 4 days was enough for us to know each other and love each other unconciously. IM FREAKING AFRAID YEOL !!"

I walked to Myungsoo and hugged him.His tears wetting my shirt , "Sorry...Myungsoo...." I said.

 

1980.3.10-5th Entry.

My Parents came back.

 

Sungyeol's POV.

"Wh-What ?!! Im engaged ?!" I shouted.

"Calm down.You will marry her even if you dont want to." My Appa said.

"Why Appa ?! I dont love her ! I've already got another person." I shouted again.

"You are young. You dont know what is Love. Once you marry her , You'll learn to love her." My Umma cheerfully said.

"B-But...I have Myungsoo." I said. "Silly boy , Did he even accept you ? No right , Stop waiting for him and move on to Taeyeon." My Appa continued.

"But Appa , I love him !! Nothing can change that." I said. "Fine. At least meet Taeyeon first..We've arranged a Dinner date for you both to get to know each other.If you still dont like her , Fine. Have it your way Sungyeol." My Appa sighed.

"When is it ?!" I asked. "Its held at Infinieighties Cafe. Tommorow , You better be there by 10 a.m. Understood ?" Umma said.

"Arraseo."I said and went back to my room.I sighed and laid flatly on the bed , and looked at my phone.I picked up my phone and searched the contact Myungsoo <3.I closed my eyes and held the phone on my chest.If only I was a healthy person.

My Phone vibrated and It showed Myungsoo's contact.I anwsered his call and put my phone on my ears.

"Yeoboseyeo ?" I asked.

"Sungyeol , Are you free tommorow ?" Myungsoo asked me.

"Umm.Sorry No." I anwsered.

"Oh.What's Up ? What're you doing tommorow ?" Myungsoo asked with a tone of dissapointment. "Oh I'm just studying.Nothing big..." I lied.I didnt want Myungsoo to worry over me or to know that My crazy parents had set me up with a stranger.That's that....

 

1980.3.11-6th entry.

I felt as if somethings bad going to happen.Today I'm meeting Taeyeon, I hope she's not one of those girls who would go crazy for me or my parents money.They always do...

 

Sungyeol's POV.

I refreshed myself and went for breakfast after fixing my hair. "Please try to atleast befriend her Sungyeol." My Appa sighed.

"Arraseo." I nodded my head as I left. "That Kid." Appa said looking sad.Umma patted Appa's back , Is something going on ?

I arrived at Infineighties by my limosine and looked at the cafe.So groovy.I looked around the cafe and saw that not a lot of people in it. This must be an expensive cafe.I spotted a blonde girl sitting alone sipping her coffee.I breathed in , gulped my pills and walked towards the blonde girl.

"Are you Kim Taeyeon-sshi ?" I asked her.She looked at me and shyly nod her head , "D-deh , Are you Sungyeol-sshi ?" She asked and I nodded , taking a seat.We talked about random things for a while and stopped when she asked me a certain question.

"Do you like me ?" She asked and looked straightly to my eyes.

"I'm an honest person.I dont like you in that way.You are not mean or arrogant or sassy like other girls are to me. Yes I like you as a friend." I smiled.She sighed and smiled then laughed like an ahjumma. "Thankgod." She muttered.

"Why is something wrong ?" I asked her. "Nothing.Its just that you're the first to not like me.Usually guys would flock onto me and force me to like them even if I already have a girlfriend." Taeyeon smiled.

"Y-You have a girlfriend ? " I asked her. "Yep.Her name's Hwang Tiffany.Is something wrong ? Omona...Did you suddenly fell inlove with me ? Haha."She joked. "Nothing.I was shocked." I admitted.

"What about you ?Dont you have someone ? " Taeyeon asked.

"I only have one person in my heart.Though we've known for only 6 days ...He's soo...."

"Special . I get that feeling too." Taeyeon admitted and laughed. "By the way since you're okay with me and Tiffany anf not crazy like other guys.I would like you to meet her.She insisted on following me." Taeyeon pointed out to a girl in pink.Wow.My eyes wouldve popped out.

"A pink addict?" I asked and Taeyeon nodded. "Haha, Mine's a black addict." I chuckled and thought of Myungsoo.Suddenly my heart hurts , "Ugh." I groaned. "Is something wrong ?!" Taeyeon panickly asked.I tried to breath in and out calmly but the pain is increasing...

"S-sungyeol ?! Y-You lied." Myungsoo suddenly appeared in front of me with Woohyun and Sunggyu.Myungsoo looked hurt and ran away.I clencehed on my shirt and chased after him , weakly. "Myungsoo...wait...." I breathed in and out.

 

 

"Sungyeol !?!!!!"