Sungyeol's Little Diary 1

Sungyeol's Little Diary

1980.1st Entry.

Annyeong. I am Lee Sungyeol . I met a Boy named Kim Myungsoo. He is quiet and serious which is rather boring.He's so closed and lonely.I felt bad and tried to become friends with him.

 

 

Sungyeol's POV.

I looked at him and he stared blankly at nothing.I sighed , Why is Myungsoo so diffrent ? He never pays attention to me or other people.He always pushed people who tries to be his friend.Then again nobody wanted to become his friend ,

Just because he uses those thick glasses that covers his face and his clothes are torn and patched up.He's smart,Yes.

I've been observing Myungsoo since a week before when he was bullied by B.A.P. I rolled my eyes thinking about them , They're so big-headed and full of themselves.I found out that they've been bullying Myungsoo yet Myungsoo did nothing , That made me pissed off.After I called B.A.P off , I got mad at him for no reason which is pretty weird.I shouted at him asking why he didnt do anything about it but ,

"Tch.All you rich people think everything comes off easily."He looked at nothing.

I glared at him ,

"Just because I'm rich doesnt mean I'm like those bastards." , Then walked off.

However , I just couldnt get him off my mind. I decided to stalk him but I failed because he was too smart for me. He always notices me stalking him but doesnt do anything about it heck he doesnt even look at me , He just walks around a circle and makes a maze out of his surroundings lastly ofcourse  I got lost tracking him.

 

"Mr.Lee Sungyeol " Mr.Lee snapped his ruler at me. I jerked in suprise ,Everyone turned to look at me but not Myungsoo.What's the deal with him ?

"D-Deh Mr.Lee ?" I asked awkwardly.

"Care to solve these questions ?" He raised his brow and ushered me to do the problems.I nodded my head and stiffly walked to the board , I inhaled oxygen as much as possible and processed the question.Then do it ,

Good thing these things were already taught to me. Mr.Lee nodded and told me to take a seat and pay attention ,

If it was Myungsoo who did it , He'd do it in a blink of an eye.

Then again , Mr.Lee never did asked Myungsoo to do these problems , Maybe He's too smart for these simple things.

Again I think  of him.

 

Class ended and Myungsoo stayed in his spot staring at nothing. I mustered up the courage to talk to him but before doing so I gulped my Pills and walked to him. "Hey."

He didnt reply.

"Hey Myungsoo.It's me Sungyeol." I said again. "What do you want ?!" He asked coldly.

"Yah ! What's wrong with you. I'm just trying to be nice ." I hollered.

"Trying.That's what they all do." He anwsered. "Leave me alone." Myungsoo said and stood of from his chair and walked off.

What's wrong with him ?

 

 

Weeks and Days passed , That Myungsoo boy is still as he is. Its almost reaching March which stands for Project times (For the teachers.It's a tradition to give projects during this time of the month).

"I want both you and your partners to co-orperate and give 100% dedication for this project.It will be counted as 95% of your grade."

Typical speech done by Mr.Lee.I've been going here for like what ? Decades.

"I'm going to announce your project partners." Mr.Lee said. That's new . I felt tired all of a sudden , I inhaled air and gulped my Pills. I'm getting tired of eating this Pills...But seems like I can't escape from it. I mentally bitterly chuckled , Why is life so Unfair ?

"Kim Myungsoo. Lee Sungyeol." I gasped and looked at him. He showed no emotions and just stared blankly at nothing again.

 

Class ended ,

I walked to his Table. "Hey Myungsoo."

He didnt look up to me and I sighed. "Listen If you hate me that much that you're ignoring me. I just want to say let's work ourselve's off just for this project. Just for this project and be 100% co-orperative and dedicate our sweat for it , Then after this project we can act as strangers again." I said.

But somehow , I didnt felt it so. I want to know him more , I want to be with him. I felt like I needed to protect him , Somehow....

 

"I didnt said I hate you. " He anwsered. "Sure."He muttered.

Somehow I felt happy , I felt like the happiest guy on earth. Kim Myungsoo said he doesnt hate me , I inhaled oxygen as much as possible. I gulped my Pills again because I was over-excited. "T-Thanks." I stuttered with a slight red on my cheeks.

"Why're you stuttering."He chuckled but didnt look up to me.

Wow.I made Kim Myungsoo laugh.

 

1980.3.5 - 2nd entry.

Because of the project .  I got to know Myungsoo more and he got to know me more . I dont know why but Myungsoo makes me feel so alive again. I feel like a normal kid again. Myungsoo , He told me something that he shouldnt. Now that he did , I felt like I really needed to protect him.. I need to be beside him. No matter what ....

What I said about being strangers again. I dont want that..Myungsoo please tell me we're not going to be strangers again.

 

Sungyeol's POV.

I'm now in my family's Mercedes on the way to Myungsoo's house. I felt very excited , I dont know why but I just so. I smiled until my cheeks hurt , Myungsoo told me that we should do the project in his house since he's introvert and prefers people coming over than him intruding other people's privacy.  Does that make me an Intruder too ?

I walked up to his house and pushed his doorbells.His house isnt very big like mine , It was small but comfortable enough. Myunsoo had told me earlier that he and his mother were the only one living together , His father left them. Myungsoo also made it clear that I will not mention his father in his house.

I stepped into his house to be greeted by his mother.

"Annyeong Mrs.Kim. Nice To meet you. I'm Lee Sungyeol." I bowed 45 Degrees.

"Hello there Sungyeol, Myungsoo's upstairs waiting for you." Mrs.Kim smiled lovingly towards me. I missed my Umma's smile.

Unfortunately both of them were too busy for me.They wouldnt have noticed if I was gone anyway.Mrs.Kim patted my back ,

"Myungsoo's hard to crack .  So goodluck." Mrs.Kim smiled and I chuckled. I climbed upstairs and went into the black door , Mrs.Kim told me which his room is.I knocked and he anwsered , "Come in."

I entered and for the first time I saw Myungsoo without his glasses on. He was breathtaking , At that moment I swear we were Infinite.

I even forgot to breathe. "Hey."

"A-H-uh w-what ?" I stuttered. Myungsoo chuckled. I gulped my Pills nervously and sat next to him on his bed.

"I was thinking we should get to know each other more before we start . What do you think ?" I asked him.

"I think that's great." He anwsered without looking at me. We were talking about half an hour or more....

Everything was fun and comfortable until I asked him a certain question that made him stiffen."Myungsoo why dont you look at me or anyone when you're speaking to them ?"

 

"Everything's pretty dark for me. I can't see much. My eyes don't do me any good....."

 

1980.3.5 - 3rd entry.

I found out, Myungsoo's on his way to darkness. I can't let him see nothing , He's becoming blind. I dont want that to happen. I've got to protect him.