Chapter 5

An Assassin's Kryptonite [HIATUS]

☓five

 


 

Aejin sighed as she leaned on the balcony and stared into the blue sky. "Hey!" she heard a voice and looked to her left,seeing Dongwoo smile at her. She didn't realize that Dongwoo's room was beside hers all along. "Hey." she replied with a smile.

"You bored?" he asked and Aejin just nodded without uttering a word. "Let's go on a date. Just the two of us." Dongwoo suggested. Aejin turned towards Dongwoo as he leaned onto the balcony of his room. "A date?"

"Yea a date. It's going to be fun,I promise." Dongwoo nodded. Aejin immediately smiled without trying too. She always thinks that Dongwoo is a nice guy,a gentleman type of guy,even though he wasn't his favorite out of the 7,she still likes him. "Sure. I'll go change." Aejin said as she left the balcony.

Then it hit her,again. What if Dongwoo is L? Her heart started to pound against her chest wildly. "Don't be afraid Choi Aejin." she tried to soothe herself as reached out for the dagger on her bed. She opened her closet and looked into her weapon bag,realizing she had two extra unnecessary guns. An AK47 and a black awp sniper. She realized and sighed before she put the hearing device in her ear.

"Agent Jung did you put a AK47 and a black awp sniper in my weapon bag secretly?" she asked. "Uh...yes?" Agent Jung laughed a little afterwards. "But it's unnecessary!" Aejin argued. "Nothing's unnecessary Aejin. Use it in desperate measures." her team leader said.

"You already gave me 3 grenades. Okay,maybe one will blow up half the mansion,but two,this whole place will be blown up into pieces! And you still gave me a black awp sniper? Whatever for? How do I kill L by scoping when he's living in the same mansion as I?" Aejin crossed her arms subconsciously.

"Okay maybe it is unnecessary,but still." Agent Jung sighed. "What are you doing now?"

"Preparing to go on a date." Aejin blurted as she looked through her closet for appropriate clothes to wear. "D-date?! Why?!" her team leader half yelled,making her cringe by the loud sound.

"I got to know who the hell is L before I even start to attack. I can't kill the wrong guy!" Aejin exclaimed. "Talk to you later Agent Jung." she huffed as she took out the hearing device and placed it back in her weapon back.

She changed into a simple white t-shirt accompanied with a black blazer,and black leather jeans with black boots. She clearly liked the 'bad girl' fashion style. She took the dagger and slid it in between her boots and covered it with the leather jeans. She opened the door,only to see Dongwoo look at her,shocked.

"What?" she asked.

"What are you?" Dongwoo asked as he took a step back.

"I'm Choi Aejin. Why?" Aejin asked again as she started to panicked. She cursed herself for being a little to loud earlier on. "Are you perhaps L?" Dongwoo asked as he took another step back. Aejin sighed and look around,it wasn't safe to talk to openly. She gripped his shirt's collar and dragged him inside the room before she locked the door.

Dongwoo punched Aejin acrossed the face before he ran to the balcony,only to be blocked by a glass door that was locked. "Ouch...oh my gosh. Dongwoo,you're misunderstanding! I'm not L." Aejin glared at him as she held her jaw. "That hurts you butthole." she grimaced at him before she sat down and helf her jaw again.

"I don't believe you." Dongwoo said as his back leaned against the glassdoor behind the balcony. "What exactly did you hear?" Aejin asked as he turned towards him.

"I heard you say something about killing. Grenades,AK47,sniper." Dongwoo said before Aejin burst out in laughter at how badly he misunderstood the situation. She turned serious when she realized that he could be L.

"I'm not L. Are you?" Aejin raised an eyebrow. "You crazy? Do I look like a lunatic assassin?" Dongwoo replied,still a little frightened. "I still do not believe you're not L."

"I have something to tell you. You better not tell the rest if not i'll be dead." Aejin began. "You better not say you're L and then kill me the next second." Dongwoo speed talked.

"Oh will you just shut up and listen?!" Aejin hissed and tried to keep her volume as low as possible. She trusted Dongwoo and she hopes that her instincts ain't wrong. "I'm an undercover agent that was sent to kill L. I'm not L you chicken ." Aejin made a face.

"So you mean L is one of us? But wait...can you prove that you're an undercover agent?" Dongwoo asked. Aejin face palmed before she sighed. She stood up and went to her closet,she opened up a secret compartment and threw her agent identity card at him.

"G.O.L.D headquarters?" Dongwoo looked at the card before looking at Aejin,she nodded. "I swear if you tell anyone i'll get you arrested for being in the way of the project." she warned.

"Okay I won't. Now let's get back to the date,shall we?" Dongwoo threw the identity card back and slapped his chest from being so frightened just now. "Okay,let's go." Aejin said as she stood up,but stopped. "Oh and Dongwoo?"

"Yea?" he turned to her and got punched across the face. "Ouch,what the hell was that for?" he asked as he held his cheeks. "For just now. You punched me remember? You punched a ing girl." Aejin pointed at her face before she left the room.

 

L looked at his phone before he answered the call. "What do you want now Hong Zin Yi." he asked coldly. "Why haven't you killed anyone of them yet?" the voice of the head mafia echoed through the phone. "I have to earn their trust before I could kill them. There's still like 2 more days." L lied. He simply didn't want to kill them that fast. "Okay then." Zin Yi said before he hung up.

He sighed and left the room. He went over to Aejin's door and knocked on the door. He was bored and he just wanted to talk to her. "Aejin ah." he said and knocked the door again.

"Myungsoo ssi,Aejin isn't in." Chaekyung said as she passed by with a cup of water. "Oh really? Then where did she go?" L asked. "She went on a date with Dongwoo." she said and left. A date? "Myungsoo ah." a voice said,snapping L from his thoughts. "Oh Sunggyu hyung,what is it?" he asked.

"Let's go clubbing. I'm bored." Sunggyu said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Who else is coming?" L asked. "Apparently Dongwoo is busy,and I guess Woohyun and Sungjong is coming. Sungyeol and Hoya are sleeping." he said. "Okay."

 

Blue,green,black,yellow,shone the dance floor. The club was crowded with women in revealing dresses,drunkards,and lonely people. The people danced to the beat,turning their heads side to side as if that's the only dance move they know. Some making out,some exiting the club with girls in his hands.

L made his way to the bartender,to get a drink while the other 3 went to dance with ladies. "Just give me a bottle of vodka please." L said and made himself comfortable on the chair,not until a lady spoke. "Well well,what is a dashing young guy like you doing alone in this crowded club?" the woman put on a seductive smile before she sat beside him.

"To drink." L said bluntly. "Then let's drink together." the lady winked when the bottle of vodka was passed to him. After he poured a cup for himself,the lady followed. They ended up drinking two bottles and the lady got really drunk while L...let's say...half drunk?

Besides him,Sungjong was making out with a random woman against one of the walls while Sunggyu and Woohyun was no where to be seen,probably in the toilet or making out somewhere private.

"You're really handsome...you know that?" the lady said and gave L a drunken smile before she touched his crotch. "Of course I know that." L smirked before he dragged the woman out of the club through the back door. He immediately ravished her lips as she placed her hands around his neck. He made his way down to her neck,then to her collarbone,before he kissed her lips again.

The lady's hands made it's way down and felt something weird near his waist. "What is this..." the lady mumbled in between the kisses as she tried to take the thing out. When L felt that she was fiddling with his dagger's handle,he pulled away,sobering up immediately.

"Ah buoeya." the lady whined and tried to kiss him again,but L avoided it. He panted as he used his shirt to wipe his mouth before he left the drunk woman there. He felt for the dagger around his waist and sighed of relief and he felt it. "I knew it was a bad idea to go clubbing. Sheesh." he mumbled and decided to walk around when he saw Aejin and Dongwoo.

"Hey!" he yelled as he ran to them. "Oh hey Myungsoo." Aejin smiled at him before Dongwoo followed. "SInce both of you are on a date,then i'll be heading back to the mansion first." L said before he ran off.

 

For some reason,L wanted to drink again. He had a thing for drinking,and at the same time,he was bored and it was currently 12am,what else could go wrong? He opened the door,just in time to see Mi Young walking by. "Mi Young ahjumma." he began.

"Oh Myungsoo ssi,is there anything you want?" she asked. "Could you please help me get some...uh...soju maybe?" he asked politely and earned a nod from one of the head servants.

 

L was sipping on the bottle as he looked at the picture of his ex girlfriend when he was way back in his early teens. "This is a !" he exclaimed as he threw the photo on the floor when he recalled how she cheated on him. He buried his face into his hands,he was lonely and right now,he didn't really portray the cold blooded assassin image. "I shouldn't have agreed to this." he mumbled.

He finished the bottle and left the room to see whether Aejin came back. He somehow likes her,not that he loves her,but he likes her most out of the 7. He walked groggily towards Aejin's room and when he was about to knock on it,the door opened.

Aejin was wearing a see through white shirt with a pair of shorts,and L could clearly see her bra. His heart began to beat faster when the alchohol kicked in. "Myungsoo are you okay?" Aejin asked.

He pinned her onto the wall beside the door and stared at her. On the other hand,Aejin could push away,but she didn't and stared back into his eyes. She swore that his eyes was the most mesmerising thing she have ever seen.

After a moment,L leaned in and captured her lips with his,and with that,Aejin widened her eyes.

 


 

Honestly this chapter had a little,A LITTLE ual feels in it. This story is obviously going to have a chapter,just not yet,since it's an angst,mystery and romance story. It's gonna be an actual and I guess it's going to be my first time writing it. When I tried to write for Your Cold Guy,I gave up cause I was too embarrassed on myself cause honestly,when I write,I imagine it as well...so...LOL. Guess i'm a little eccentric after hearing about L's dating scandal. Well,i'll continue with the stories,but i'll just fangirl about another member until my fangirl heart is fully healed again. Don't be silent readers. Subscribe,comment or even vote! Saranghae guyzz~

-Mi Eun