Trusting Bacon

Becoming a Gentleman [ In the process of editing ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 2 :

 

Haegyul stopped in front on the school gate. She was in the school’s uniform and of course disguised as a boy. She heard giggles from girls that were passing thru. Some winked and some waved. Was she that cute of a guy ?

Unaware of what she was going to do Haegyul hesitated and turned around. Maybe this was a bad decision , I should just go home.

“You’re here” The voice of the headmaster’s son was heard.

Sighing Haegyul turned around and looked at him. “How did you know it was me ?”

“You have…a girl’s ” Haegyul started reddening . She smacked Jongin’s arm and groaned. “Shut up okay. I’m doing you a favor”. “So am I okay” Jongin smiled .

“Let’s get going. Class is going to start an hour from now and you haven’t settled in.” Agreeing Haegyul followed Jongin as he led the way to his sorority house.

“Did you tell your dad about me ?”

“Nope.”

“Why does this school even have sorority houses? like it’s not college”

“How should I know. Ask the great great great headmaster.”

“Did you tell anyone about me ?”

“No. Why should I ?”

“I don’t know . Shouldn’t your friends know ?”

“Look-“ Before Jongin could answer he saw his rival walking towards him. “” He cussed.

“Well well~ isn’t it Kim Jong In” He smirked.

“Bang Yongguk” Jongin snickered.

Yongguk ? Haegyul looked up and gasped. It was Miso’s older brother. “Omg Yongguk” Haegyul covered but was too late. Yongguk had heard her. He turned his head and looked at Haegyul.

“Have we met ? You look familiar..” He eyed her from top to bottom. Before he could guess Jongin shoved Haegyul behind him. “He’s new and none of your business” Jongin dragged Haegyul away and left Yongguk dumbfounded by Haegyul’s true identity.

“Y-you know him ?” Haegyul asked while being dragged by Jongin.

“Yes and how do you know him ?”

“He’s my best friend’s brother..” Jongin stopped and turned. He looked at Haegyul and sighed.

“How many people that you know are enrolling here ?”

“I..I don’t know..Yongguk oppa is one. I think Daehyun is here too..probably the whole BAP-“

“BAP knows you ?!” Haegyul flinched and nodded slowly.

“Do you know that it will be hell if they know that you’re a girl ?”

“They’re nice they wont do such thing-“

“Not when you’re in Phoenix okay.” Jongin sighed and continued walking. Pouting Haegyul followed him.  “What house is BAP in ?”

“Scorpio. They’re always in second when it’s the house cup. But still that’s better than ours.”

“I see..” Haegyul nodded. They arrived in front of the Phoenix’s doorstep . Before Jongin could twist on the doorknob the door flung open revealing a tall guy with a creepy smile on his face.

“KAI !!! GOOD YOU’RE HERE ! SEHUN WAS BULLYING ME !” He screamed. Before Jongin could give a comeback another shout came from behind.

“NO THAT GIANT ITH LYING ! HE’TH THE ONE WHO WATH BULLYING ME !”

Haegyul chortled after hearing the boy’s way of talking. Sehun glared and shoved Haegyul to the wall.

“You have a problem with the way I talk newbie ?” Scared Haegyul shook her head. “N-no I’m sorry” Haegyul cupped her hands together.

“Where the hell did you find thuch a wimp ?” Sehun snickered and released Haegyul. “Go easy on him Sehun. He’s just a junior.” Jongin gestured for Haegyul to come in. “Like I’m not” Sehun pouted and walked away.

“CHANYEOL WHERE DID YOU PUT MY SOCKS” A loud voice came from upstairs. Jongin facepalmed himself and glared at Chanyeol. “Yeol..you idiot” He muttered and Chanyeol grinned innocently. He turned his head and looked at the glass of water on the coffee table. Haegyul turned her head and saw that there were socks in the drink. “Euww..” Haegyul shivered.

“Giant where’s my socks ? What are you guys looking-“ Baekhyun shut his mouth and gawked widely when he saw where his socks were. “You idiot” He muttered and went back upstairs. “BAEK I’M SORRY” Chanyeol ran af

Please log in to read the full chapter