First day of School

Becoming a Gentleman [ In the process of editing ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 3 :

 

The bell rang indicating that it was time for recess. Haegyul stood up and carried her books. Walking down the small steps Ljoe purposely bumped himself into her causing her to fall down. He then laughed and walked away.

Baekhyun snickered and helped Haegyul up. “You okay ?” He asked. Haegyul nodded and tried fixing her wig. “Luckily my wig didn’t fell off” She laughed.

Both of them walked towards the cafeteria.

“So what’s your real name ?” Baekhyun asked.

“It’s Lim- I mean Song Haegyul” She answered and looked at him. “Does your parents know about you dressing up as a guy and everything ?”

“I don’t have parents..”

“I..I’m sorry”

“It’s okay really” Haegyul smiled.

“What about siblings then ?”

“..I..have a brother that doesn’t want me as his sister..”

“Oh” Baekhyun rubbed his nape awkwardly. Both of them walked to the cafeteria in silence. Once they arrived there the other members were already at the table. Not feeling rather hungry Haegyul excused herself and went to sit with the others.

“You’re not eating newbie ?” Chanyeol asked with his mouth full of salad. He was spitting everywhere and the members were really annoyed by it.

“I’m not hungry” Haegyul smiled.

“You know you really look like our Boazi only a little more girly and your hair is really funny you know” Tao laughed and earned a smack on the head from kris. “Be nice panda” Kris ordered and Tao apologized.

“OPPAS !” A girl who looked rather annoying grinned happily. Haegyul looked around and noticed that the exo members were not happy of her presence.

“What do you want ?” Kris glared at her. Haegyul noticed that the girl was wearing makeup and her skirt was shorter than usual. She didn’t button up two of the main buttons on her uniform so that her cleavage was shown. Haegyul wanted to puke by just looking at how desperate the girl was for attention.

“I just wanted to visit my oppas~ Oh you have a new member !” The girl pointed at Haegyul. Shoving Chanyeol who was next to Haegyul away,she squeezed herself between the people.

“I’m Soomi~ but for a cute guy like you , you can call me mimi or baby~” She twisted Haegyul’s tie and pressed her chest against Haegyul. Jongin who was sitting across Haegyul started laughing quietly. He knew that Haegyul was not enjoying the situation.

“Girl maybe you should wear a proper uniform and clean that hideous product on your face THEN comeback to flirt with me okay ?” Haegyul grinned and patted the girl’s head. She was embarrassed by how Haegyul was treating her. “Oppa you’re mean” She puffed her pink cheeks and quickly walked away.

“Nice work Hangyul” Chanyeol  high fived Haegyul and she grinned. Being a guy wasn’t that hard she thought.

“So Hangyul have any siblings ?” Chen asked while eating his tray of food.

“Uh..” Haegyul thought for a moment and nodded. “A sister . Twin sister actually”.

“Really ? Do you guys look alike ? what’s her name ?” Chanyeol turned and looked at Haegyul.

“Oh we do. If she puts on a wig and act like a boy she’ll look 100% like me. Her name’s Haegyul”. Haegyul raised her head and looked at Jongin who was smirking at her. Letting the devil know her secret was a bad idea after all.

“You should invite your twin to come and visit you !” Tao suggested. The other members nodded in agreement.

“M-maybe not. She’s really busy and she doesn’t have time to visit me” Haegyul nodded.

“Well she must have for her twin. Twins are closer than other siblings . I’m sure she’ll make time for you” Lay said and the others agreed.

“I-“ Not knowing what to say Haegyul agreed with them. “I’ll try calling her and see if her schedule is loose” The members cheered and nodded. Baekhyun came back with his tray of food and sat down beside Chanyeol. They continued fooling around and talking until everyone heard a loud crash nearby. All of them turned their heads and saw Luhan apologizing to some guy for dumping his food on his

Please log in to read the full chapter