The Principal's Son

Becoming a Gentleman [ In the process of editing ]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 1 :

 

Running towards the school office in the most poised uniform she had in her wardrobe , Haegyul kept bumping into the other students. Some snickered at her look while some pitied her. Being half an hour late Haegyul stormed into the office panting heavily.

“Miss Song ?” The clerk eyed Haegyul up and down giving the most annoying look she had towards Haegyul. Judging by the way she scoffed after looking at Haegyul , she knew that the clerk wasn’t impressed with her at all. “Um yes , here I am .I’m so sorry for being la-“

“He’s waiting for you. You can enter now.”

Sighing Haegyul knocked on the door and entered the big room. Infront she saw the headmaster holding her papers.

“Miss Song” He smiled a little. “Sit down please.” Obeying each of his words Haegyul sat down and looked around.

“I’m sorry to say but we can’t accept you here”. Shocked Haegyul stood up while gawking.

“But ! I just need a percentage of 8 and I’m accepted . I have a percentage of 8.5 , that’s like more than the percentage that I’m supposed to have !”

“Yes we know that. I know that. The problem is that you sent your application form a little too late. I would really love to accept a student such as you but there are TOO many girls here so we had to reject some of the girl applications. I hope you understand.”

“But i-“ Biting her lower lip Haegyul sat back down. She kept thinking of the most possible ways to enter this elite high school but nothing came to mind.

“Isn’t there any other way ?”

“Well-“ Before the headmaster could answer Haegyul’s question a knock on the door made both of them look up.

A tanned looking young male walked in grinning towards the headmaster.

“Appa” He spoke. Shocked from what she was hearing Haegyul turned her head and examined the young lad.

“Jongin not now. Can’t you see that I’m talking ?”

The young male who was called Jongin snapped his head and stared at Haegyul. He looked at her from top to bottom and bowed. “I’m sorry for interrupting but this is quite important”. Haegyul nodded hesitantly “N-no it’s okay..”

“Good. See appa I got your guest’s permission now let me speak. I thought you’d search for another student to be placed under Phoenix’s House ?” Jongin sat on his father’s desk.

“Look Jongin , I’m trying my best to find a lad okay ? But none of the male applications that were sent reached the percentage of 7.5 .And I’m very curios on why you would want to have at least 13 members in your house so badly ?”

“Dad you’re the one who’s taking care of this school and you still don’t know ? If I have at least 13 members in my house I can enter the House Cup. Phoenix hasn’t won a cup since 1970. You should know you were the house leader at that era.”

Sighing while rubbing his temples the headmaster shook his head. “Please Jongin I’m trying my best-“

“You’re not trying hard enough. The Jackles , Scorpio and even the Jumpers have 13 members including their leader in their house ! It’s most embarrassing when the JUMPERS HAVE ENOUGH MEMBERS when their the lowest ranking house in everything ! How can this happen ?!”

Haegyul was feeling rather awkward hearing their whole convo but what was she supposed to do ?

Please log in to read the full chapter