Chapter one

Ever Lasting Teacher

Dear Journal,

I never considered myself an unlucky person. Maybe I would even call myself lucky sometimes. I mean, compared to others. While tons of European girls (and guys) dream of going to South-Korea to step into the fairytale world of K-drama's and K-pop, I made that dream come true and came here for 4 very long months. On top of that comes that I have been able to go to two Super Shows, something many ELFs can only dream of because they are way too ing expensive. To make it even better, at both concerts I managed to stand front row.
So yeah, I can be considered an above average lucky fan. But there are moments where I am not lucky at all.
For example, a few days ago a few friends of mine asked me if I wanted to join them clubbing in this hot club in Gangnam called Octagon. Just because I was tired I decided not to join them. The next day I found out that G ing DRAGON was at that club together with Jay Park and some K-pop artists that I don't know. My friends managed to sneak into the VIP room and were only a FEW FEET AWAY FROM G-DRAGON AND THEY TOOK A PICTURE WITH JAY PARK.
And then there's that time that Eunhyuk was in Amsterdam. I was at the central train station to transfer trains and 30 minutes after I was gone he posted a picture on twitter standing IN FRONT OF THE STATION. I'm not kidding, this really happened.
Lastly, today I was victim of another unlucky event. You see, yesterday I went to have a coffee at Siwon's Twosome Coffee, of course secretly hoping that he would walk in. I didn't really expect it to happen so I was not that disappointed when I left.
But right now I'm staring at his twitter message saying he's at Twosome Coffee RIGHT NOW.
I missed him by a freakin' day! Can you believe that?!
I might be above average lucky, I'm still ing pissed right now.
I'm also pissed because SM Entertainment still hasn't sent me a reply to my job application. It has been almost three weeks now. I wish they would just reject me already because this way I still have this small hope that maybe I will get hired. In the meantime my time is ticking away. The first month is almost over, damnit.

F FFDFDSUFHSDKFHSDFHSDGF.
OK OK.
SO.
I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE UNIVERSITY AND I OPEN MY E-MAIL AND I GOT A RESPONSE FROM SM ING ENTERTAINMENT.
I
GOT
A
RESPONSE.
I'm so scared. I haven't opened it yet. It's probably a rejection and I think a rejection will definitely make me depressed for the rest of my time here. So I should like, mentally prepare myself because I'm going to ruin the rest of my stay here.
Ok, here we go.

Dear Terry,

Thank you for your wonderfully written e-mail. I am sorry for my late reply. This is mainly because I didn't want to just throw your e-mail away, like you said. I have let every single member of Super Junior read your e-mail and they are very impressed (for as far as they could understand it). They told me that they would love to have an English tutor that will teach them English in a way that will not require them to read textbooks or do exams. Of course, you will have to go through a screening first before we can decide if you are really up for this job. Not just to make sure everything is safe, but also because you need to be very flexible
Is there any time this week you can come to our office for a conversation with me and Eunhyuk?

Please contact me on this number: 010 - 5621 6890

With kind regards,

Kim Jung Hoon


Ok so I took a moment to spazz and decided not to do it here in my journal because it would be a waste of pages. It has been a few hours since I received the e-mail and I'm still scared to death and haven't called Prince Manager yet. I MEAN HELLO I'VE GOT THE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER OF PRINCE MANAGER. That takes some time to process.
And then of course there's the fact that he wants to set up a meeting. WITH EUNHYUK.
Sorry about all the caps lock. I'm just... I just can't. I can't function normally at the moment. I'll get back to you tomorrow, because I need to do this calmly and I cannot interrupt my calmness by spazzing on these pages.