6.

The story of a coffee shop

Jong Up : ~~~~ ? what's wrong ? did something happen ?

You : oh.. sorry I'm making a mess in your shop.. I bet-

Jong Up : kajima... tell me what the problem is

You : I.. I guess it's over between Zelo and me..

Jong Up : mwo ? why ?

You : he.. broke up

Jong Up : how can he break up ?! You're such a precious girl

 

Even if Jong Up had whispered this, probably to himself, you heard it really well. Hope and shock were filling your eyes when you looked up at him.

 

You : what did you say ?

Jong Up : oh.. uh nothing

You : Oppa... repeat it please

Jong Up : you heard it already

You : jebal~ I need it

Jong Up : ~~~~ you're a wonderful girl

 

This was enough for you. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you hugged him tight. Jong Up was quite embarrassed as he didn't know what to do. From the kitchen two stalkers, his parents, hurried him to hug you back so he did it. Holding you softly first, his grip tightened more and more as the reality hit him. You were here, pleased at his compliment, single, and holding him sweetly. This was what he had dreamed of for such a long time now.

 

You : Op-Oppa... I ca-can't.. bre-athe

Jong Up : oh mianhae I mmm how to say erhh well, you... you... looked sad so mmm I... well it was only to humm comfort you

You : I never paid attention to this cute side of yours. Have you always been this shy ?

Jong Up : cute ?

You : nae, you're cute

Jong Up : not that much actually

You : to me, you are

Jong Up : do... humm... do you like cute guys ? Because some girls don't like that side

You : are you talking about the girl from before ? Does she want to go out with you ?

Jong Up : nugu ?

You : the one you were so nicely talking to

Jong Up : uuh she had lost her phone here

You : and she wanted to get it back with your number in it ?

Jong Up : mwo ? ani

You : jinjja ?

Jong Up : well she asked me but I didn't have time giving her because I saw you crying there all alone

You : you rejected a girl because of me ?

Jong Up : well I wasn't really interested anyway

You : why giving your phone number then ?

Jong Up : she's pretty

You : so... do you think that I deserve to have your phone number ?

Jong Up : you want it ??

You : nae~

 

About two weeks later, Jong Up had become good friends with all of the guys, even Zelo. As they were the maknae line with you, they got along with each other very well. Zelo had a crush on one of your classmates. Dae Hyun was still in love with cheesecakes even though a girl of his class began to attract more than the cakes. Him Chan, Yong Guk and Young Jae took great care of Jong Up as they wanted him to be at ease. The more days passed on, the bigger Jong Up's crush on you grow. Finally, on your birthday, he planned to surprise you in the oh-so-famous café.

You were there, waiting for him as he had told you that he had to take something into the kitchen for his parents. However, once you were alone, there was a sudden blackout. As chills ran down your spine, you tried to keep strong. A groan could be heard which made you jump. Indeed, Jong Up had knocked his head into a wall. The candle he was caring haven't been enough to prevent him from the shock. He walked next to a wall and switched a light colorful garland on. The place was amazing.

 

 

Jong Up put the candle on the counter and got closer to you, holding an envelope.

 

Jong Up : this is for you

 

Grabbing it, you opened as fast as you could to find what the topic was about.

 

" ~~~~, as you know I'm too shy to speak about feelings.. I want you to know that from the first day I've got into your class, the first time I saw you I couldn't help but start falling for you. Now, I'm really deep in love with you, I've never felt this way before so... I've never confessed to any girls. I'm sorry for the lack of experience, it may seems old-fashioned to you. But I hope that you're glad to be my very first love and my last too because I don't want anybody else than you. Saranghaeyo ~~~~ <3 "

 

With teary eyes, you looked down to find Jong Up on his knees, holding a single red rose.

 

Jong Up : I'll love you as long as this flower will be alive ~~~~

You : I love you so much Oppa

 

Getting up, he kissed your neck sweetly, enjoying the skin contact. Then, he let you take the rose and smirked like the smartest guy when you touched the petals and found out that the rose was a false one, meaning that it would never die...