1.

The story of a coffee shop

Dae Hyun : did you hear about the new coffee shop ? It is said that their cheesecakes are the best

 

 

You : do they have strawberry cakes ?

 

 

Dae Hyun : I heard so. They seem to be making lots of yummy cakes

Yong Guk : what about going there later ?

Him Chan : oh sure, it's been a while since the last time I had a cold americano

Young Jae : ~~~~ can you tell Zelo about it ?

You : me ?? ok.. I will

 

Zelo was, according to you, the cuttest guy alive.

 

 

Even though you were two years older, you couldn't help but feel attracted to him. In your class, every girls had a crush on him which made his buddies quite jealous. All of them were drop dead handsome but no one had Zelo's cuteness. Young Jae was the smartest of the group, the most obedient one too. Dae Hyun loved food and even if he ate a lot, he never gained weight. You wondered what his secret to be so thin was. Him Chan was y, he acted as a playboy but would never break a girl's heart willingly. Yong Guk, the older one, had a lot of charisma. Being supposed to show the good way of life, he never did. Indeed, he was the most violent one. But of course, it was only to scare his friends.

 

The bell rang and you walked to the classroom, alone. Well that was what you thought because you've never seen the good-looking guy that was behind, following. As soon as you got into the class, you heard someone rushing in the hall. Trying to avoid the shock was hopeless. Zelo bumped into you and you fell down.

 

Zelo : omo cutie Noona, I'm sorry

You : it's alright. Just help me up

Zelo : oh nae

 

Your heart was pounding when Zelo grabbed your hand to pull you up. His face was a few inch away from yours, mostly because he was tall. His intense gaze was on you. Unconsciously, you stood up on your tiptoes, getting closer. However, a guy apologized as he wanted to get into the class and you were blocking the way. Zelo released you to let him step forward. In the process, the shorter student gave him an hard knock on the shoulder. Acting as if he haven't done it on purpose. You glared at him but he never saw it because his back was facing you. Zelo giggled at your cute face while leading you to a table.

 

You : ah right ! The guys want to go to a coffee shop later. Wanna come along ?

Zelo : do they have strawberry cakes ?

You : Dae Hyun Oppa said so

Zelo : mm of course I'll come cutie Noona~

You : we'll go right after school then

 

This cute friend nodded before taking his things out.

 

Finally, the schedule was over. The weather was cold outside, Zelo was trying to keep you warm by rubbing your arms. Suddenly, someone bumped into you.

 

You : aishh jinjja

 

A dark-haired guy bowed in front of you. His cheeks were turning red. You could feel that he was tensed. Reluctantly, he ran away.

 

Zelo : isn't it the guy from earlier ?

You : molla

Zelo : are you ok ? did he hurt you ?

You : ani Zelo-ah. I'm fine

Zelo : ehmm Noona don't call me like that

You : wae ?

Zelo : I'm not a kid anymore

You : what should I say ?

Zelo : mm you can call me Op-

Dae Hyun : guys !! let's go already ! I'm hungry

Him Chan : I really really like really need an americano

You : what's wrong Oppa ?

Young Jae : aigoo ~~~~ you know how crazy these two are about food and drinks

You : that's right

 

Your light giggle faded away as you caught Zelo staring, your cheeks were burning hot. You had an eye-contact with him until Dae Hyun wrapped an arm around your shoulders and dragged you away.