Chapter 8

Life Changer

[Haejin P.O.V]

"Not to be rude, but can I know who you are?" I asked the girl who just knocked on my house door. "Sorry for disturbing. I'm Yoora, Chanyeol's older sister" I shook her hand and invited her in. "Chanyeol! Your sister is here!" He come running. "Noona!" They hug each other. Awh.

"I come just to give this to you, congratulation on the wedding. I just found out this morning so I quickly asked Chanyeol your address so I can give this to you." She hand me a box. "Ah- you don't have to. Thanks." I put the box on the cabinet nearby. "This is yours, you left it at my place. Pabo" She gives a paper bag to Chanyeol. 

"I will be going. Bye." She was about to turned around, "Unnie, won't you have a drink with us, first?" I asked her. She shook her head. "It's okay. Let's hang out sometimes. Send my regard to Kai. Bye!" We bid goodbyes and I closed the door.

"Jongin! Chanyeol's sister give us this. You want to open it or ...?" I asked him. "Ah- Let us open it" Chanyeol take it from my hand and they start to ripping the present wrapper. Once it opens, we laughed out loud. "Babies clothes! Gosh, what is my noona thinking!?" Chanyeol take out the present.

"Ah- who knows Kai hyung and Haejin noona will use it in the future for their child" Sehun said smirking. "How about you wear it?" Jongin said completely ignore what Sehun said. "I would like too but , nevermind" seeing Sehun's disgusted face, we laughed loud. "Kai, give it to Jjangu or Jjangah" Who is that? I just keep quiet though. 

"That won't fit the kids." Kids? Who's kid? I just looked at them talking, "I'm lost here." I waving my hand. They laughed. "Jjangu and Jjangah are Kai's puppy...or I may say dog seeing the size." Chanyeol told me. I nodded. I didn't really like puppy or dog. I more to cats and rabbits.

"Then, just keep these babies clothes until one of you have child or you guys have child or whatever, I am not going to think about this again" Sehun tossed the clothes to me and Jongin. "Yeah, whatever." I shrugged and put it aside. "It's still five thirty in the evening. Let's go somewhere." Baekhyun said. I looked at Jongin. "I agree if Jongin agree" I told them. Now, all of them is begging for Jongin to agree. 

"Okay! Let's go." Jongin stood up. "Wait! I'm in my pajamas. I need to change" I stood up and run to my room. I took my denim shirt that reach to my thigh and wear it with a pair of blue jeans. I took one of high heels that Jongin's buy. Lastly, I reach for my beanie and handbag. 

"I'm done!" I step out from the room with heels in my hand. "You are fast!" I nodded proudly. I put the beanie on my head, ofcourse and wear the heels.

>>>>>

[Kai P.O.V]

We arrived at the mall and the first thing I noticed is a man with a size of bazooka camera lens. I quickly grab Haejin's hand. I put on my glasses and we entered the mall. "Oh guys, look at this!" Xiumin said looking at the big advertisement box with our face on. "Take my photos with these guys please" Haejin give her phone to me and and went to stand infront of the poster. I snap her picture. "Done, let's go! I'm hungry" I pull her. "Wait, look at that!" Baekhyun pointed to our standees. Gosh, I'm hungry and I need restaurant.

"Oh my god, EXO! I'm their big fan." Haejin said make us laughed. Such a drama queen. "Haejin-ssi, who did you like the most in EXO?" Sehun asked her. "Who else if it's not Jo-" I smiled. "-Sehun! My dearest dongsaeng." That make Sehun cheered and Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun ignore her. "I didn't hear anything! Lalala Boom Da Boom Bosh" Baekhyun scream. Haejin's laugh. "I like you guys , too. Don't ignore me!" 

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked Haejin. "Anything that not expensive. I don't have enough money to pay for expensive meals" We laughed. "Do you think you are going to pay for yourself?" Chanyeol asked her. "You guys can eat what you guys want, it's all on me" Xiumin the oldest one take responsibility. We cheered. "I want to eat meat." Haejin said. I nodded and pull her into these one restaurant that sell the best meals ever. 

Her eyes light up when we entered the restaurant. "It's been 1 year since I eat meat" We looked at her, shocked. "1 year!?" Sehun asked. "Yep, everytime the owner of the cafe I worked celebrate their anniversary, I can eat it. To buy it myself? It's to expensive. I have to settles my house bill" I never thought she's that poor. "Ah- let's forget about it and order" Baekhyun said. We ordered 5 portion of meat and lots of thing. "Since it's your first time after 3 year eat this much food, I will let you order what you want" Xiumin said. Haejin shook her head "It's enough." She smile to us. 

>>>>>

"Omo, it's hot" Haejin covered . "I told you, it's hot" I said. Her eyes became red. "Give me water" she still didn't swallow the meat. "Take this" I give her water that I just pour. She drink it, "Thanks a bunch" She wiped her tear. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just laughed. 

"So when are you gonna be apart from Kai?" Baekhyun asked. Does that sound rude or it's just me? "The 3 months end exactly on our birthday. So, it's on January fourteenth" 

"It's November, so it's 2 more months until January. Ah why so fast" Sehun, as usual, whining. "Eat your food, Sehun." Haejin said after about 10 seconds of thinking about something. This is why I don't want Sehun attach to Haejin. We're going to be apart and Sehun going to be sad. 

That's what I'm dreading to see, our maknae sad. After Haejin comes, he rarely sad. I don't want he lose his smile just because me and Haejin going to be apart. Once Sehun attached, it's would be hard to make him forget about it. "Jongin, why don't you eat?" Haejin asked me make me snap out of my thought. I smiled and continue eating with Sehun in my mind. 

>>>>>

"Yay! Strike!" Haejin high five Xiumin and Sehun. She got strike again! Oh, we're playing bowling and I'm team up with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Not again, Park Haejin" Chanyeol said irritate. "It's our first round, Park Chanyeol. Calm your burning heart" It's my turn. I threw the ball. Please, please, please strike. "Yeah! Strike, take that" Chanyeol said to Haejin. I laughed. 

>>>>

Haejin's team won the game. Oh yay. "It just eight in the evening. We have so much time to have fun. How about we introduce Haejin to F(x) ?  They want to meet her since you guys married" Baekhyun said LTE speed. Luckily I'm used to it so I understand him. "I agree!" Sehun shouted. Haejin look at us. "Baekhyun, I don't understand any single word you said" Baekhyun facepalms. 

[Haejin P.O.V]

"We want to introduce you to F(x), they want to meet you. Understand?" F(x) !? F(x) !? Oh my god, it's the second group I used to like after SHINee, but as I said, I can't catch up with their comeback and stuff because I need to work. I smiled big. "Oh please take me meet them. I like them so much." I told them, I don't care if I look like an idiot now. I will meet F(x). 

"Who did you like the most? Let me guess, erm.. Victoria?" Baekhyun said.I shook my head. "Wrong! Aha, it's Amber, because, she's so beautiful. She don't care what people think about her. She just like, 'ssup man, I'm fab'. I talk too much. Sorry" They laughed. "Okay let's go, they want to meet us at Old Town Coffee" Xiumin read a text from Sulli. I nodded. I can't get rid my smile. 

"Haejin, stop smiling, you will take my teeths rich titles" Chanyeol said covering my mouth. I pull his hand. "Don't worry, I won't. I smile this big just for F(x). I'm not even smiling this big when I met SHINee though." I feel like I'm in a dream. Life of a fangirl books by Park Haejin. 

We walked to Old Town Coffee on the 5th floor. The moment I step in I notice Krystal. She's so pretty in real life. We walk to them. I can't feel my heartbeat, help me. "Hello! Are you Haejin?" Sulli asked, I nodded. I can't utter a word. We hug each other. "Nice to meet you guys!" I take a seat in between Jongin and Amber. I'm sitting beside my idol. Calm down, Haejin. Calm down.

"Amber, she's your fan" Jongin told Amber. "Oh really? Hey Haejin, I'm your fan." Amber said make us laughed, "Since when did you like F(x)?" Luna asked me. ''Since you guys debut, but then, somethings happen and I can't find time to focus on entertaiment." I told them. "She completely ignore us in front of F(x) sumbaenims" Sehun said. I look at him, "I just meet my idol, give me time to take it in, first" They laughed. 

"I know why you and Jongin have to get married. Stay strong. If you have any problems, tell us. Oh and Sehun always talk about you. Haejin noona this Haejin noona that. You've got a fanboy there, Haejin" Krystal said. I nodded and laughed when they talked about Sehun.

"Do you know how I feel like right now? I feel like following my mom to some kind of meetings and heard them talking about woman stuff which ninety eight pecent I didn't understand."Baekhyun said. Jongin, Sehun, Chanyeol and Xiumin nodded. I laughed. I looked at my watch, 9:30 p.m. It's been 1 hour. 

"Guys, let's go home, it's near ten." I told them. We bid goodbye to the girls and get into our car. "I'm tired." Xiumin said. 

We heard a loud horn....

 

To be continued....