Chapter 7

Life Changer

[Kai P.O.V]

Seems like Haejin still mad at me. She really doesn't like something that make people's hurt, I guess?  We're on our way back to Seoul and she didn't utter a word to me since this morning. "Haejin, I'm sorry" I said to her for uncountable times. "You did nothing wrong to me, why did you apologize?" Yeah, "you did nothing wrong to me" but you still didn't talk to me. 

"Please talk to me" I look at her. "I just hurt when you said I fall for Sehun. I swear I'm not. I feel extremely bad. You excuse me something that I never thought of" She facing me and looked down to her finger with tears dropping. Oh gosh, I feel terrible. "Haejin, don't cry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just get mad that Sehun upload the picture." She looked up and shed her tears and smiled a little. "Silly me for crying. Such a baby" I chuckled, she can stop crying just like that.

"Kai, you make my noona crying!" Sehun whose in the front seat look at me. You know what I received? A forehead flick from Sehun. 

 

>>>>>>>

Minho hyung drive us to our house from SMEnt. "Thanks hyung!" I said and waved to him. I open the door and let Haejin went in first. "From a week trip to a day trip. Damn LSM cause make SHINee hyung promote again. They need rest" I talking to  myself. 

"I'm tired" Haejin open her upper shirt and just wearing her tanktop and jeans. "I need a sleep" She went to one of the sofa and lay on it. Poor her. Her phone ring but she's already fall asleep. I took her phone and Joonie Unnie's calling.

I answered.

"Hello?"

"Erm, who is this?" 

"It's Kai, Haejin's....husband." I hesitated to told her that.

"Ah, well I'm in rush, told her that the house that she rent, the owner had sold it. Tell her, again I'm sorry cause I couldn't stop him from selling that house." She talk in rush. 

"Ne, noona. Anything else?" I asked her incased there something that she need Haejin to know.

"Erm, tell her to not worried about her clothes, shoes, make up, cause I already kept it in my house, and, please take a good care of her. I need to go. Bye!" She hung up. Should I woke her up or should I not? I guess I let her sleep for awhile. I sit on the other sofa and switch on the television. 

A gosip shows come on. I really hate this kind of show. I just about to changed it and a story about me and Haejin appeared. 

"EXO Kai and his wife shopping at a mall. Source said EXO Kai bought an expensive rng for his wife. The rings are now 500 USD......" Bla bla bla, then, appeared a photo of me and Haejin holding hand and a photo of zoomed in Haejin's hand to see a clear picture of her ring. Gosh, why did people have to be this irritating.

I changed the channel to a music shows. Ha, Growl playing. I singing quietly to myself. I'm always laugh when I watch the cap dropping. How time flies so fast, it's been months after we promoted Growl.

>>>>>

"Jongin, what time is it now?" Haejin asked me. I looked at her. "Four thirty. You've been sleeping for 2 hours" I return my gaze to the drama that I'm watching. "Ah, really?" She sit up. Her hair is a messed like a bird nest.

"Go and take a bath, I have something to told you after this" I remember about what I talk with Joonie noona earlier. She nodded and lazily went to the room. "Ouch" I looked back at her. "Why?" I asked her while eating an apple. "I bumped into the door." She rubbed her forehead and went in. Everybody, please walk with your eyes open, thank you.

My phone rings. I pick up. "Sehunnie, what?" I asked him. "Can we come over? We're boring." We? Erm. "Okay." I agreed. Nothing's hurt. Within 3 minutes, there's knock on the door. Did they came here running or what? I open the door and come face to face with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Xiumin. "Ah, come in"

"AH, I'm tired" Xiumin sit on the sofa. "How did you guys come here?" I asked them who looked so tired. "Cycling" Ah- that make sense. "Jongin, did you see my phone" I look at Haejin who just came out from the room. "Oh hey guys!" Then she's continue searching for her phone. 

"Yah, it's here" I took the phone and give it to her. Such a forgetful person. "I will make drinks" She went to the kitchen. 

"Your wife is so kind, if it's me, I would let you guys take the drinks by yourself" Baekhyun said. "Sadly, I'm not you, Baekhyun" Haejin put the drinks in front of us. We laughed at Baekhyun face. "You are not any kind related to Baekhyun, right? Because, damn, you guys both have a sharp tongue" Xiumin said, we laughed. "Thankfully, we're not related" Now it's Haejin turned to make face. HAHA

[Haejin P.O.V]

"Jongin, you said you have something to tell me, what is it?" I asked him.

"Ah, earlier someone called Joonie give you a call but seeing you asleep, I pick it up. She said, the owner of your house sold the house. Se said again, not to worry about your belongings cause she kept it and she's sorry cause she's not able to stop the owner" Jongin told me. 

My house have been sold. Where did I have to go after this 3 months? Why didn't he inform me first. He knows I'm poor, he knows I would be homeless if he sells the house but yet he sold it. What did I do wrong? 

[Kai P.O.V]

Haejin sudden silent make me worried. "Haejin, are you okay?" Xiumin hyung sit in front her. I sit beside her. Basically, all of us sit near her, now but Sehun the closest. She look up, her eyes glassy. "What did I do wrong. He at least can call and tell me why he sold the house. We known for 15 years. He knows I will be homeless if he sold that house. Where did I have to live after all of this end?" She put her head in her hand. 

"We will found you a new house" Chanyeol said to her. "The house that have been sold now is the most un-expensive monthly rental in Seoul. Ah- I think I would sleep on the roadside after this" Roadside!? Hah, never. 

"Then live with us, stay. Don't be apart from Kai hyung." Oh Sehun, you're currently booking for being punch by me. "Nope, I won't burden you guys. Take me as a summer break, I come and I will go." 

"But noona! I will not letting you homeless. There's a lot of bad people out there" Sehun still convincing her to stay with us. "Let's not think about tis first, we have 2 months and 2 weeks to be exact to think about this. Level up your mood, come on." Xiumin hyung save the situation. Thanks.

"Okay cheer up! Luckily I'd bring my guitar. Let's form a circle and sing."Chanyeol suggest with a big smile. Doesn't his mouth hurt? "Erm, Chanyeol, only you guys can sing. I just can dance and sweat" Xiumin said smiling forcingly.

"Shut up, Xiumin, you can sing. I have watch you guys performance. If there's someone who can't sing here, it's me. Now cheer me up and take turn singing" She hit Xiumin cap which make it's cover his eyes. "Thanks Haejin. Byun Baekhyun will start the singing then Kim Jongin followed by Oh Sehun then we will PArk Chanyeol, the last one is me!" Xiumin explained so child-like.

"Erm, it's not fair!" Sehun disagreed. I second that. "I'm the oldest" Xiumin said. Yes the oldest with a kid heart. "Then I will just start and the moment I stop, Jongin will continued the lyrics then it will be chained like that. Understand?" We nodded.

We start singing Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift cause we are tired singing our own songs. Poor Chanyeol and Sehun, they got the most part. They have a good voice, that's why we let they got the most part. It's my turn.

"All my walls stood tall painted blue,

And I take them down, take them down,

And open up the door for you"

I stop and the guys look at me. 'Why' I mouthed to them. "Your lyrics have deep meanings." Chanyeol said with cough at the back. Damn. I have to sing after Baekhyun stop! 

We chose a wrong song, really. 

>>>>>>>

"Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!" Haejin chant Chanyeol names to ask him to sing a high note part in Baby Don't Cry. This would be awesome. He sang well! LSM need to let him sing more than rap. "Oh yay! I'm happy at last I can hear you guys sing, live." She smiled. We laughed at her energy.

"Pity me, I can't sing" She told us, "But you can cook, now go and cook for us, we're hungry" Baekhyun said. "Am I your maid?" There goes their argument again. "Erm, nope but .. just go and cook!" Baekhyun lost his word. We laughed. "Ah, I can't win argument with your wife" Baekhyun slap my shoulder. "Correction, my friend. Wife, no" I told them. Yes, she's my friend.

"Pabo, If it's me I would admitted she's my wife anytime" Xiumin said. I nodded agree with anything they said. "Why are you so quiet Oh Sehun?" I asked our maknae. "My voice . I know Haejin noona hate it" He still insecure.

"Haejin! Do you find Sehun's voice !?" Chanyeol shout to Haejin which received a smack from Sehun. "If means incredibly good then, yes! If it's mean otherwise, no! It's awesome not !" Why can't she just came out and didn't shout? 

"Did you hear it? She said it's incredibly good. Now, shut up and be confident." Baekhyun ruffled his hair. 

[Haejin P.O.V]

After 1 hour of cooking, finally, my spaghetti is done! I took the bowl of spaghetti and put on the small table in the living room, yes, we're going to eating on the floor. "It's smell good."Sehun said. I smiled to him and went to take the plates. "Now, dig in!" They start to take the spaghetti. 

"Won't you eat?" I shook my head. I lost my appetite. "Come on, eat some" Jongin give a spoonful of spaghetti to me. I look up at him. "Say ahhh" Xiumin said. I opened my mouth and let Jongin feed me. "Okay, that's it, I ate. Now you guys eat it until it's finished" 

"I'm glad I found you in the cafe. What if I found someone that didn't know how to cook. Jongin will surely just eat cereal." Chanyeol said. Ah, yes. He's the reason I have to married Jongin. "Nope, I will eat you" Jongin said to him which make us laugh. "You know, when we found you in that cafe, Chanyeol was like, "I think I found the girl for Jongin, yes, I'm free from LSM. Yay" . He keeps saying taht for 4 hours, I'm getting crazy sitting beside him" Xiumin said with annoyed face. 

"Of course, LSM give me the hardest task ever. You would know if he gave you." So now Xiumin and Chanyeol are arguing. I scrolled my Twitter. 

"@ParkHaejin , stay away from my EXO oppas. You have no good" Oh how rude you are. I don't reply though. I won't make problem bigger. 

"Haejin, why are you so quiet?"Jongin asked drinking my water. "Erm, Jongin, it's my water" I said to him. He almost chocked. I laugh. "Uuuu~ Sharing a glass, I see" Xiumin teased. "No, I mistaken." JOngin said, his eyes turn teary due to lots of coughing. I pour a water in his glass and gave it to him. 

"I was quiet because I'm too distract by what your fan tweet to me" I told them which Chanyeol quickly come beside me to look at the tweets. "Oh~ Our fans complimented you oh~" Chanyeol pushing my shoulder. "Shut up, eat your spaghetti" I pushed him back.

>>>>>>>

"Noona, noona, noona, noona" Sehun poked my cheeks. "What?" I asked him. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Jongin al sprawled on the floor doing nothing. "I'm bored" Sehun went and sprawled beside Jongin. I took a picture of them. I upload it on SNS. @XiuminFrost @OhSehun @ChanyeolPark and @KimJongin currently sprawling on my house floor, what should I do?" 

I put my phone aside.

There's a knock on the door. I stood up and went to open it.

"U-oh , you surprised me!"

 


Hey lovelies! I update again~ Enjoy and give me feedback! Kamsahamida :) - Qay xoxo