Chapter 2

Life Changer

[Kai P.O.V]

I'm so pissed. How can I married to someone that I don't know? I don't even want to get married. This company want me to get married just to get money. 

And here we got, Chanyeol who want me to accept the marriage. "Why don't you get married instead of me?" I bitterly asked him. "Cause the CEO wants you. I've been searching the girl that suit you for a month. I think Haejin suits you"

Haejin. She's beautiful but sorry I'm not interested. "Why me? You just met me a couple hours ago." Haejin asked Chanyeol. Met a couple hours ago and think she suit me. Hell no Park Chanyeol.

"The fact that you don't even know EXO make me think you suit him. Plus I sat in the cafe for 4 hours just monitoring what you did. Indeed you're a good girl, polite and respect the elders. So Kim Jongin just accept the marriage or you want our popularity more decreasing?" Chanyeol is one of the hyungs that I respect a lot. I sighed. I don't want losing our popularity. Our hard work would be meaningless then.

"Sign this, don't worry Haejin, your details won't be let out to media. Now, Jongin sign the marriage contract" The CEO forced us. "What if I said I don't want?" How can people said that sentence with polite?

"Then you will be homeless" After hearing that word she quickly sign it. "I will make sure you guys regret this" I coldly said and sign the contract. 

[Haejin P.O.V]

I stood up and bowed to the CEO. "I've got to go to work now. Bye" 

"From now on, you will not working anymore. Your work is just to be Kai's wife for 3 months and after that you will decide to stay or to leave"

"Then what am I going to do now?" I asked him. I'm giving up everything now. He tossed a bunch of key toward the arrogant guy earlier. "What is this?" He asked the CEO. 

"That a house key." Chanyeol answered. We look at him. "What's now?" I sighed. "You guys gonna live in a house starting today. So Chanyeol, you go with Haejin to her house and asked her to pack up. Jongin, pack your clothes and go to the house."

Lee Soo Man said. "Ne mister" I just agreed and went out the room with Chanyeol.

>>>> Fast Forward>>>>

I done packing and I don't utter a word to Chanyeol yet. Dad said things happen for reason and I hope the reason is good. If this what my life have to go through then I will accept. 

"You guys gonna get married in 24 hours. Only EXO members, SJ and coordi noona will be there." Chanyeol told me. I nodded. 

We arrived at the appartment which Chanyeol said is near to their dorm and it's really big. Seriously. But.... it's only have one room. What the actual cupcake is this. First I have to married him. Now, I have to sleep in a room with him. 

Then again, my mum said you have to do what your husband want you to do. It's a sin if we didn't do what our husband want us to do.

(( The living room )) 

 

I walked around the house and went to the bedroom. Please have two beds. Please. Today is a jinx. It's only have one bed.

 

((The bedroom))

 

"A big house with a room. What the purpose of build a big house but with one room?" Chanyeol snickered hearing my complaint. I walked and going one to one of the house. 

"Imagine how tired I will be if I have to clean this house." I sighed. "Don't worry, you can do it" I nodded.

 

((There's more picture is going to come. Bear with me))

 

((The kitchen))

((The bathroom))

 

The appartment door open and there's Jongin walked in. "Now that you guys here, I'm going. See you at the wedding" Chanyeol smirked and walked out. 

I sit in the living room. He come and sit beside me. Awkward. "You want anything?" I tried to be polite but what I got is a cold glare.

I stood up and went to our bedroom to unpack my luggage. "Seriously there's only a room and a bed?" Jongin said. I just continued to unpack. "This room is all yours. I will just be sleeping in the living room today" I told him. I rather sleep in the living room than sleeping a room with him. Since it's 10 p.m already, I took my sleeping clothes. 

"Good, at least I don't have to share a room with you" I would kill him if killing is not a crime. Be patient Haejin, be patient.

I went to the bathroom and start to shower. I wear my clothes.

 

It's not I want to seduce Jongin but this what I comfortable wearing when I'm sleeping. I walked out from the bathroom and come face to face with Jongin. "What are you wearing?" He asked me with arrogant. "My sleeping clothes?" What's wrong with him. 

I took the extra blanket and went to the living room. i lay on the sofa and called my neighbour who always taking care of me. "Hello Joonie unnie. Did I disturb your sleep?" I asked her. "No you're not my dear. What happen? Your house is empty?" She asked me. "I moved out unnie. I can't found you earlier so I decide to call you. I'm gonna get married unnie." She screamed when I said I'm gonna get married.

"It's about time to married someone that loves you Haejin. You remember what I always told you?" Unnie asked me. "Yes unnie, 'always do what your husband want you to do' " I repeat what she always said to me. "But why you want to get married all of sudden?" She asked me. I told her all from how I met those guy in the cafe and to living in the same house. 

"Poor my baby. Stay strong. Unnie can't always meet you since you already moved out. Unnie always here if you want to said anything" She's my second omma. "Ne unnie, take care. I'm gonna hang up" I put down my phone and stare at the rack of book. I stood up and went near it. "Haejin" I look at Jongin and smile. I don't like him but politeness come first.

[Kai P.O.V]

I heard everything what she talked with her 'unnie'. Ah, do what your husband want to do, eh? I smirk. Let's have fun. I look at her. She's so y really but sorry I'm not interested. "Haejin" I call her. She look at me and smiled. What's wrong with her?

"Yes?" "Go and make me a drink" I asked her. She look hesitant at first but quickly walked to the kitchen. "If only my mum and unnie didn't asked me to always do what your husband want then I would be reading a book by now" She babbling to herself. 

"Here your coffee, Jongin" I may be evil but I have to know something about my wife- to- be too. "So Haejin, what's your fullname?" I asked coldly. I have no energy to open up to her. 

"Park Haejin" She answered shortly while arranging the glasses and plates. I can't help it to stare at her leg. I may hate her but no man would ignore the beautiful leg. "Jongin, I'm gonna sleep now. If you want anything, take it yourself or asked me to do it tomorrow. Good night"

I just stared at her. She smiled and went to sleep just in a matter of minute. My phone rings. Kyungsoo. "Hello?" I went to the other sofa and sit. "Jongin-ah, is she beautiful?" I'm not suprised. 

"She is but nah, not my style. Too polite" I said. "Picky Jongin, oh, Tomorrow at 8, Me, Baekhyun and coordi noona will go to your house. To get you guys ready for the wedding." He said excitedly. "Hyung, why you so excited? I'm hating this situation and you happy?" I coldly asked him. I snap to almost everyone today.

"I'm sorry Jongin. Dude, brief yourself for tomorrow night. Hahaha" What the hell? Devil hyung. "Hyung! I will never did that. I'm hanging up" I hung up and sip my coffee. It taste so good. I look at Haejin who is sleeping peacefully. Because of her I have to married in 24 hours.

Chanyeol, why did you have to met this girl today!? It's too fast. Ah, I hate my life. I stand up and walk to my room. I get into my bed and take my phone. A message from Mom.

"My son, be a good husband. You just have to do this for 3 months then you can live your life back. Lots of love, Mom xx"

I shut my phone off and decide to sleep.

 

>>>>> Fast Forward >>>>>

"Jongin, wake up" I open my eyes and find Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. "What time is it?" I looked at my phone . 6:30 in the morning. Ah I forgot about today. "Help us wake Haejin up. Coordi noona can't come cause she's helping the other guys at the hall. " Wake Haejin up? Can't she wake up by herself?

I stood up and walked out of the room. "Jongin, your wife is so beautiful." Chanyeol said. "And cute I may add" Kyungsoo add.

"My lovely hyung, she's not my wife. If she so beautiful, why not you marry her?" Kyungsoo quickly shook his head. "No thank you" 

I scrotch down and wake Haejin up. "Yah, wake up." I shook her. She slowly open her eyes and sit straightly. "Why do you wake me up? Do you want something?" Aish, did she think I woke her up to asked her cook for me? No. 

"Stand up and go get ready. You guys gonna get married in 1 hours and 30 minutes to be exact" Chanyeol said. "I hate my life" She whispered to herself but I heard it. I hate my life, too.

She stood up, my dearest hyung staring at her leg. "My eyes are up here, not down there" Haejin told the guys. ert hyung. 

"Y-yes, sorry. Take this dress and go get ready. About your make up and hair, just keep it natural cause there's no media so no need to be dashing" Kyungsoo told her. She nodded. She went to the bathroom in our room.

"You are so mean to asked girl to sleep in the living room." Chanyeol said to me. "That's what she get to accept Lee Soo Man idea" I told him. She shook his head, "Take this and go changed. Just brush your teeth and clean your face" Chanyeol throw a suit at me. "Ah seriously." I sigh and went into the room. Haejin's dress is still on the bed. "Haejin! Faster, I need to use the bathroom too you know." She shouted a 'okay' and the door opened with Haejin in a bathrob. Good things. 

>>>>>Fast Forward>>>

I went out the room and look Haejin already done changing her clothes and currently playing her iPhone.

She look stunning I must say but still not my style.

((Haejin dress))

"Haejin-ah, let's go" 

She look at me and stood up. "Your bow tie is not quite in place" She fixed my bowtie and walked out the room. OCD. She can't look anything that not in place.

"Woah Jongin, you look dashing" Chanyeol said to me. I smiled. But the fact that I'm going to get married make my smiled ran away. Aha.

"Erm guys, it's 7:45 a.m. Let's go" Kyungsoo ran out. "My future start crashing today" She said. I look at her. "Mine too" I said. "But you are a famous, successful singer, I'm a girl who can't do anything. It's a huge difference" She said and get into the car. We're going to our SME Hall. We're going to get married there.

>>>Fast Forward>>>

I'm now officially a husband to a girl name Park Haejin. Ah I'm going crazy. "Kai, our popularity increase 65% after LSM told the media you're married"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you guys satisfied? If it's not for EXO I will not doing this." I told them. They thanked me and hug me. "Jongin, help me. The zip of my dress is a bit down. Pull it up please. I can't reach it." I pull up the zip without looking at her. "Where's coordi noona?" I asked her which she shrugged. "I only know Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and you." Ah where did she live? Under the rock?

"Congratulation Jongin" Heechul hyung come and hug me. "I hate this, hyung" It's only him understand my situation. "Jongin, things won't happen without a reason. Try to know her. If you can't be a husband, be her friend. With that 3 months will come in no time then you can let go of her. For now, be patience" I smiled and nodded. 

Now we're driving home. Other members of EXO going to hang out at my place for awhile. I'm glad cause it will be damn awkward living with just Haejin.

>>>>>>>>>

"Jongin-ah, there's no water for us?" Chen said after they arrived. Haejin is changing in the room. "Wait for Haejin, she will make water for us." I said. Do what your husband want you to do. "Araso" We spread on the floor. Tired as hell.

 

[Haejin P.O.V]

I changed to a shirt that similar when I sleep yesterday and sweatpant. I put my hair into a bun. I walked out of the room and found all of them spread all over the living room floor. Jongin is sleeping. I have to befriend him so my 3 months will quickly arrived.

"You guys want anything?" I asked them. They look up and straightly sit. "you guys can continue resting while I make your drink. Jongin, coffee or tea?" I asked my 'husband' . "Tea for all of us" I nodded and went to the kitchen. Living as a wife must be hard. Out of everything, husband come first. Then, you have to obey him. If not, It's mean I'm commit a sin. I sighed. 

I make a jug of tea. How am I able to take 12 mugs and a jug just with one hand? I take 6 mugs and put on the tray along with the jug. "I will take another six mugs." I went quickly and take the mugs. 

"Aren't you tired, Haejin?" Kyungsoo asked me. I shook my head. The others introduced theirself and that's how I know them. "Jongin, you want to eat anything?" I asked Jongin, he look so tired. "Anything" I nodded. "You guys? What do you want?" I asked the other. "Anything," They answered unisonly. "Jongin, go and changed first" I really don't like seeing something that disorganized.

"Who are you to order me?" He asked me, harsh. "Then it's up to you. Just want to said coordi noona will come and take that suit in ten minutes" I shrugged and went to the kitchen. I took an ingredient to make a cake. I'm in the mood for baking. Thanks to LSM cause basically it's have evrything in this kitchen. 

>>>>>>>

"Haejin, what are you doing?" Chanyeol shouted from living room. "Cake! Just gonna put the melt chocolate and it's done!" I quickly spread the melt chocolate on the cake and take it out to the living room. "Ta-dah" I smiled and happy with my work. 

"Woah, cake~" Sehun come near. All of them has took off their blazer. I take the plates and give to them. 'Where's Jongin?" I asked them. "In the room. He said he wants to changed his clothes but it's been an hour. Why you called him Jongin instead of Kai?" Chen sure talked a lot. "Originality is the best." I answered and went to the room. I opened the door and saw Jongin play with his phone. 

"Jongin, come and eat. Then, you can rest." He look at me and stood up. I take my phone and went out of the room. I walked to the living room and saw only left a slice of cake. "Is it good?" I asked them. I love it when people eat my cook.

"It's delicious. I left a slice for Jongin though... U-oh we forget you." Chen facepalmed. I shook my head. "It's okay, I just eat chocolate cake." I put the cake in a plate and give it to Jongin. He takes and eat. "It's 6 p.m already? Ah time flies so fast" I said. 

"What did you for living Haejin?" Suho asked me. Not this question again. "I worked as a waitress at the cafe from 8 a.m to 4 p.m. A cashier at a supermarket from 4 p.m to 8 p.m and lastly as a dishwasher at a restaurant from 8 p.m to 10 p.m" I told them. They looked shocked. Except Jongin though. "Three jobs a day?" I nodded "If not, I can't effort to pay my house rent" 

"Where's your family?" Sehun asked me. I knew this will be questioned. "I have no family beside my parents, but they died in a car accident 3 years ago" I smiled to them. 

"Oh, we're sorry" Sehun said. I nodded. "Guys, it's eight already. Let's go home" Suho asked the members. They nodded and stood up. "Thanks for the delicious meal" Chanyeol thanked me. "Your welcome. Come again if you want me to cook" They smiled and walked out of my house. 

I took the dishes and wash them. 

"Today you're gonna sleep in the room.....with me" U-oh