Chapter 1

Life Changer

[Haejin P.O.V]

I took the apron and start my work again after lunch "Hello, Haejin", my friend greeted me. "Hello, Junhye. So who's going to take order today?" It is our routine to decide who taking order and who will being the cashier. "Since yesterday  I took order, today it's your turn." She told me. I nodded politely. 

I tied my hair up in ponytail and wait for our customer to come in. Working in the cozy-like cafe is the best thing ever. Our customers came in. 6 of them wearing sunglasses.  I walked to them and take their order. "Hello, I'm Haejin. What would you like to order?" I took out my notepad to write down their order. 

"Give us a lunch set for six, please" said one of them, I smiled and nodded. "Min, lunch set for six!" I told the cook. I relaxing for awhile and the guy from the table called me. I went and asked them, "Yes, can I help you?" Politeness is always the best to make people respect us. 

"Want to hang out with us?" Is there still people like this alive on this planet. "I'm sorry but I'm here to work not to hang out with people I don't know." 

"You don't know us? We're EXO and I'm Chanyeol, that's Suho, Kyungsoo, Luhan, Chen and Xiumin." The tall guy with round eyes told me.  I never heard of them "I'm sorry but I have to go." I went to Junhye. "Junhye, who's EXO?" I asked her. I don't really focus on entertaiment world cause I worked day and night and too busy to focus on that. 

"Omo, you don't know EXO? They're worldwide Korean group, dude" Ah, I'm going crazy. I don't really care actually. I went and take our customer order. It's been 3 hours and my work times has ended! "Junhye! There's EXO at the corner who still didn't moved from his seat. Go and asked them if they want anything. Bye, see you tomorrow" I bid goodbye to her and walked out the cafe. 

A black shiny car brake abruptly infront of me when I'm going to cross the road. A uncle-looking guy come out from the car. "Hello, are you Haejin?" I bowed politely. "Ne ahjussi, I'm Haejin, can I help you?"

"I got a phone call from Chanyeol that the girl we're searching is here" Girl they're searching? For what? Did I commit crime? Wait, Isn't Chanyeol one of the guy from the cafe earlier? "What do you guys want from me?" I looked at my watch, ah it's 5 in the evening already. I need to get to work. I'm late for 10 minutes already.

"We have to take you to SM Ent to meet our C.E.O. We will tell you soon what you have to do."

What? I'm confused. Who are they? I only know SM Ent is one of the biggest company. "I'm sorry ahjussi but I can't go with you, I'm going to work now. My boss will fired me if I'm late" I bowed and smiled to him. 

"You have to follow us now. You will get something big in returns." What should I do. 

It's been 1 hour and I still can't walk off from that place. This ahjussi keep begging me to follow him. "Okay ahjussi, I trust you and I'll follow you" I don't have heart to make an old man dissapoint. Aish, How I miss my father.

We arrived at the company. I followed the ahjussi quietly. 

"Let's go in" Ahjussi knocked on the door and went in. I followed behind him. "Ah, is this the girl hanyeol told us through phone earlier?" The CEO asked ahjussi which he replied with a nodded. "She's Haejin, a girl who work in the cafe down the road" The CEO nodded and asked me to seat. "Haejin, make yourself comfortable. How old are you?"

"I'm born on 1994 so I am nineteen" I smiled at him. You guys may thought I'm weird cause smiling at people I don't know. But my parents said, smile can spread positive energy!

"How do you live your life till today?" 

"I live in a small house down the road. I have no family. Previous I only have my parents but they died in an accident so basically I work day and night to pay my house rent" I don't even know why I told him everything but he seems like a trustworthy man. "What if I said I can changed your life if you did what I told you?" Uh-oh. Maybe he's not?

"What do you mean?" I asked him. I'm full of curiosity okay. "As you know, EXO popularity is decreasing now. So we want to make something to increase our popularity back."

"What do I have to do?" I have been working for 3 years without my parents. It's suffering. So I will hear whta he want and consider to accept it or not. "You'll have to marry one of the EXO members" Oh hell no.

"Are you kidding me? That was like giving my future away so it's a no" 

"We will give you a house, a job, and anything you want" A job and a house? "You can divorce after three months though" That's what I want to hear.

Suddenly the door open and there's a most handsome guys I've ever seen beside my father. "Ahjussi said you called me?" He take a seat beside me. I smiled at him but he just ignored it. Oh how rude can you be mister?

"We have to talked about the marriage" He said to the guy beside me. "Not again. Why must me? Why not the other guys? Why I'm the one that have to get married Mr. Lee Soo Man?" 

"Can't you at least talk politely?" I really hate people that rude. "I'm Kim Jongin, I can do anything I want" He said arrogantly. "Rude people won't go far in their lives. Just saying" Then the CEO said, "Jongin, you have to married the girl beside you, Park Haejin"

"No." Both of us said unison. "I don't want to married a rude guy" I said to hijm. "I don't want to married" Kai said. 

"Park Haejin-ssi, you know, if you don't accept this. I can do everything including kick you out from the house you rent." Oh my god that's just not it.

"You better accept it Kai" I looked at the door and there's a tall guy that I met at the cafe earlier. 

 


How was it!? Good or bad!? I have a lot of ideas so I have to write it. Haha Have fun! - Qay xx