Chapter 2

Trapped Between Mr.Tsundere

Chapter 2:Busted.

 

Daera walked back,taking her steps little by little.What are standing there like an idiot?!Move it,girl!Her inner thought screamed for her to get a grip.

As cliche as it would be,Daera pointed her index finger to the sky."Look,there's a UFO there!"She exxagerated her voice to her words as she tried to convince the tall guy infront of her.Luckily,he take the bait obediently.The guy swung his head around look up to the sky in curiousity."Where?"

And thats where her cue to run.Daera runs as fast as she could it as if she is being chased by a mad dog.She rather run for her life than being labelled as an annoying staker.

 

"But there's nothing....there."The guy turn to the girl behind him but to his surprise,no traces of her is shown.She's gone.

"That is....weird."He creased her brow as he rubbed the back of his neck,confused.His friend called him up to hurry his up since they were going somewhere else.He flashes his charming smile as he walks his way up to the circle of his friend,shrugging off the weird encountered with the girl in the back of his mind.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Daera runs and turn around the corner and she stopped since she thought it is far enough.She puts her arm to the wall to support herself.Boy,was she dead tired.She never run like this even in PE class.She touched her chest to stable her hard breath from escaping her lips but then a sneaky smile formed on her small lips.

But it's alright now.Will they believe me if I show them this?

She looks at the definition of perfection on her screen.She gulped as she lay her eyes on his plump and kiss.She unconsciously bite her lips.Whoa,those lips are asking to be kiss.

 

Scratch that,hell she is happy and smile victoriously as she thought she'll be able to protect  her reputation with this.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Back in the school today in recess.Nicole and Sunhwa bulged their eyes out when Daera pull out her phone to show them a picture of her boyfriend.They didn't give a to their food that were beggining to get cold as their focus now to the screen of Daera's phone.

"Eh?!This is seriously your boyfriend?!"Nicole raised her voice in disbelieve.

"Oh my,he's a mega hottie!Sunhwa is practically gawking on the picture as she grabbed Daera's phone to inspect the photo closely.

 

Daera can feel her nose growing longer by the seconds but she is loving the feeling of victory.

"Isn't he~With someone like that as a boyfriend,sometimes I do wonder myself whether or it's a dream."Daera cover as she faked a laugh.Sunhwa scoffed and eyed Daera.So you do had one.

While in the mean time,Nicole is now the one that is holding on to the phone as she looks lost in her own thought.

"This person...somehow I've a feeling that I've seen him somewhere before..hm."Nicole mumbled,putting her hand to her chin.

Daera froze in her spot as she gulped her dry mouth,"Eyy,why so serious?It must be your imagination."Daera pat Nicole's shoulder as she laugh trying to change the topic.

Although Daera's face looks calm and compose but no one knows that the uncertain feeling that tug in her heart.

Ohmygod....Don't tell he's some sort of model or public figure is he?!!and if he is,then I can't hide it anymore!

 

"Just who is he..."Daera and Sunhwa stopped their conversation as they look their way to Nicole.

"Aigo,you're still thinking about that?Aren't we done talking about that."Daera started to feel cold sweat formed on her hands.

 

"Ahhh!"Nicole snapped her finger making Dae flinchs."Class 5's  Park Chanyeol!"

 

Just on cue to her outburst remarks,Chanyeol  walked pass them with a tray of food in his hands.Of course,he had to heard his name being called out loud as he glanced to Daera's table.He then spotted Daera,making them locks their eyes.

 

Oh shoot.I'm...busted.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi!ChodingChannie here!^^

Okay I know it's a short update because I'm really in a rushed.Family problelms -.-

Please subscribe and comment and tell me how you feel about the chapter!:D