Chapter 1

Trapped Between Mr.Tsundere

Chapter 1:Crap.

 

 

Generally a highschool life is all decided in the first two months.

"My boyfriend !He said stuff like 'Let's try tying up your arms when we have !'and I was like what does he think I am?I'm not some kind of animals to be tied around!"Sunhwa complain while putting on mascara on her fake long lashes.

"Ugh that's the worst.Guys are idiot so they just copy ."Nicole rolled her eyes as she then checked on her new manicure finger."Eh that's such a waste."Daera interrupted their conversation as she slip herself onto one of the chair between them.

"It's better once you actually do it.It's unexpected,passionate and stuff you know?"Daera flashes her pearl teeth and flips her hair effortlessly.As Daera's words sunk into their mind,Nicole and Sunhwa let out an exxagerated shriek which got all the students stare at them like they're some kinds of weirdos.

"Eh What?!You've already experienced it?"

"Seriously?Is your boyfriend cool?"

Just like the disney movie's pinnochio,Daera's nose got even longer.

"No,I think he's really a byuntae.But it's the genuine feeling you get when you're dating.Nevertheless,in the end we're still enjoying ourselves."Daera speak with her dreamy like voice.

Oh shoot.Me and my smarty mouth.

Nicole and Sunhwa then glance at each other,and smirked by themselver as if their eyes is enough to communicate between them.

"Huh really?But you still seem pretty free."Sunhwa said and snicker.

"My boyfriend's an adult so he wouldn't do something so childish~On our dates,he drives in a fancy car and takes me to the *****  hotel for the night-view dinner.How romantick was that?"Nicole sighed as she recalled back the memories of her with her boyfriend.

"And so what?!"Sunhwa huffed in iritation."Someone from the men's magazine asked my hubby 'mind if I take a picture?'I'm not really sure but he may end up being a reader's model."Sunhwa smug smile clearly show on her face.

"Your boyfriend always looks like a weirdo so thats why."Nicole spat back as she cover from laughing.

"He's fashionable!"

 

Just then Daera's phone rings,making them stop their heated arguments.Daera sneakily took a glance at them as she fish out her phone.Her eyes lit up as she saw who the caller is."Aw!Darling!What a coincidence!I need to take this!See you all later!"Daera bid goodbye,waving as she left the class.

 

She talks to the phone until she knows that the coast is clear.She sighed in relief.

Girls are really such vain things.

As Daera walks in to the girls' toilet,she then spotted the one she's been looking for.Still taking on the phone,Daera answered."Hello~Yes darling~I'm here already!"Daera excitedly come closer to her childhood friend,Amber.

"Who's your damn darling?I dare you to say that again."Amber spun around as she throws her infamous glare to Daera.

".....Amber-aaah."Daera let out her cute voice and Amber as if can see the imaginary flowers grows around Daera.

"Every single time you make me call you!Do you know how much my phone bill last month?!"Amber cried in frustration as she grabbed Daera by the collar and shake her back and forth.

"No,I'm sorry!I'm really grateful,so don't get mad~I'll pay you back this time."Daera then winked to Amber.

"How much longer do you tend to keep up this dating lie?!"

Yep.My life is like this.In reality,I actually had no experience going out with a guy.None,zero in my 16 years of living.I'm sorry I'm a big fat liar.It's a top secret.No one but my bestfriend Amber knows it.

Amber sighed as she looked down onto the ground.after a moment of silent,Amber then look Daera in the eye. "Geez,next time don't tell such a worthless lie.Either way,isn't it better to just tell the truth?"

Daera shakes her both hand in dissaproval."No way,no way,Hell no."

"Because you see,everyone in my groups is experienced with guys!The only thing we talk is boyfriends!I absolutely can't tell them,it's too dangerous.And if I leaked it out now,I'm doomed."Daera grabbed her hair in despair.

"In the first place why did you become friends with people so different".

"They were the first person I talked to."

"But you don't have to stay with them,you know."

"I can't because the groups have completely formed.I can't leave now."Daera fidgeted with her finger.

As they are talking to themselves,the two voice that sounds really familliar come closer into their hearing sight.

"Ah--I thought so too!Daera's boyfriend,right?"Sunhwa snaps her finger as she and Nicole went into the restroom.

Fortunately,Daera and Amber made it in time to get into one of the cubicle.

"I can't get what he's really like and I've never seen his face."

"You too?She never shows any messages either when I've asked to see him,she just brushed it off.It's getting more and more strained."Nicole gritted her teeth while looking herself in the mirror.

"Everything about her boyfriend is all a lie!"Sunhwa scoffed.

Daera bit the inside of her cheeks and gulped her saliva.

"And she arranges all those calls everyday.Seriously,did she think we couldn't notice it?"

Cra....crap.

"Well,its look like you can't prolong this lie much longer."Amber closes her eyes  and pat her friend's shoulder out of pity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's all exposed now.

The hellish life I was afraid of is beginning!!

Damn it,damn it.Daera kicks the rocks as she walks home by herself after school had ended.

I just dug my own grave...but what should I do?I can't suddenly get a boyfriend and there's no place you can just rent one like a DVD shop.

Ugh,what should I do!

At that moment,my ears caught what the girls behind my back said."Hey,hey,look,look."One of the girls is trying to tell her other friends something."Isn't that person super cool?"The girls squeaked in delight and she pulled her friend's arm.

Daera spun to the hot topic of the girls,there she can clearly spotted who they were talking about.Although they were like four people surrounded him,Daera can see the guy.He shines the brightest among them all.

Whoa....

"Hey,we have got to tell our friends!"The girl excitedly said as she pops out her phone.

An idea popped in her mind as she heard the girl's talk.

That's it!All I need is a picture!I can make him my boyfriend!

So,Daera pulled out her phone from her bag as she finds a good angle to take the picture.

Okay..okay..this is a good view...

As Daera snap the picture,the guy unexpectedly looks back at the camera's lens.Daera froze.

What the....Daera dare to averted her eyes from her phone as she look at the guy.

Ohmygod Krisus!Daera bulged her eyes,shocked is an understatement.Before,the guy is standing merely a few metres away from her but now,she is freaking standing infront of his face!

"Did you just take a picture?"The guy curiously asked,raising one of his eyebrows.

 

Crap.God,let me die now.

 

 

Author notes:

Hi!I'm Choding Channie :D

I hope you enjoy reading my first chapter. :)

Please subscribe and leave a comment.