Chapter 3

Trapped Between Mr.Tsundere

Chapter 3:The consequences

 

Ohmygod just let me die!We're in the same freakin' school.How could I not notice him before?

Daera bumped her palm on her forehead.

"Ah,yesterday's stalk--buh!"Chanyeol couldn't finish his words as Daera cups his mouth and pulled him away from the table.Daera can clearly heard Nicole and Sunhwa shouted her name but for now,she's gonna pretend to be clueless about it."Your friend is calling,you know?" but she's just ignored and let the question slide.

Chanyeol raised one of his eyebrow to her.Daera just brought him to the back of the school without thinking about the consequences of being alone with him.She fidgeted as she play with her hand.

Damn it.

Chanyeol eyed Daera but since no answered he received,he sighed and form a smile on his perfect lips."You want.. something with me?"He pointed his index finger to himself.

"Uh..you see..um"Damn it to the hell!Why am I stuttering?!If I had know he was so close to me,I didn't dare to take a shot of him.

Chanyeol watched her in silence."You're sweating like crazy,you okay?"He pulled out his handkerchief in his pocket to wipe the sweat formed on Daera's forehead."Something bothering you?If you want,you can talk to me."

Daera is touched by his words and the way he smile towards her looks so sincere that she didn't even  felt suspicious of him.

If it's him maybe he'll help me out of trouble..it wouldn't heard to give it a try.

"A-actually......."

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

He let out a breath as he is looking nowhere in particularly."I see..I get the gist of your story."

Ugh,this is upfront embarassment.Daera had told him all about her situation that needed her to find a boyfriend and in what seem best moment for her,she met Chanyeol.Chanyeol just nodded his head,listening to all of her rant in silence."Basically,everything will work out if I pretend to be your boyfriend?"

The words that come out from his mouth,give Daera hope.God,for such a benevolent,profound person to be exist..all is not lost in the world!

She is determined to be a better person from this day on.She is clutching her both hand when Chanyeol continues. "Then,turn three times,hold my hands and say 'woof'."

"Eh..."Daera dumbfoundedly looked at Chanyeol.

"Don't you 'eh' me and playing dumb.Or did you think I'd  agree to do something troublesome for free?"A smirk is formed and his eyes becoming to turn cold.

"If you become my dog,then I wouldn't mind going along with this stupid dating farce."His face completely takes a turn around.His expression change from the warm and caring turn to the cold and mean.

 

Dog?!

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chodingchannnie's notes:

I'll just post this short chapter up since I've got something else to do.I'm sorry~

Enjoy the short chappie and tell me how u feel about the chapter  later okay><