Chapter three

OPPA, SARANGHAE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun stood where Lin had left him. 

He dragged his hand through his face. "Stupid girl.." 

Lin's words left him speechless and with a broken heart. "When did you... become like this...?" 

The Lin he knew, put her friends and family above everything. She would do anything for them and never hurt them. But it changed. Since she came to know INFINITE and especially Woohyun, she changed. 

Suddenly everything on her mind was Woohyun Woohyun Woohyun Woohyun. Nothing else. 

He was everything she talked about and everything she saw. 

Baekhyun could admit that yes, Woohyun did act quite good on shows and on concert when he greeted the audience. He wasn't too full of himself and he was good at fanservice. Still Baekhyun didn't like him but he knew that Woohyun wasn't a bad guy.

But the day of the fansigning, Baekhyun heard something that Lin didn't hear that made him drop all hopes of Woohyun being as good as he hoped.

 

 

 

 

"I'm home." Lin said as she entered her house. 

It was empty. Wednesday's was a day when her parents worked until late and her brother was probably on his soccer practice.

"That damn Baek, who does he think he is?" She muttered as she stomped to her room on the second floor. "Telling me not to go? Is he stupid!?" 

She opened one of her drawers and took out a small box. 

Her mind calmed down as she looked at the small box with a blue ribbon on top of it. 

"Woohyun... I hope you will like this present, I worked hard on it." She said and a smile formed on her lips. 

 

 

 

 

"You're late." Jungah muttered. 

"It's just five minutes!!" Lin pouted. 

She had actually taken her time to do her make up and even curl her hair. This time she wanted to look as good as she could when meeting Woohyun. 

Jungah scanned her up and down. 

"Too much." 

Lin smiled. "Nothing is too much, by looking like this Woohyun oppa will definitely notice me!" 

Jungah frowned and then she looked around. 

"Where's Baekhyun?" 

Lin bit her lip. She wasn't sure if Baekhyun would come but she had a feeling he wouldn't. He didn't really like INFINITE much. 

Now that she thought about it. Baekhyun didn't like them much to the point of wanting to go to their fansigns or concerts, so why? Why did he still attend them? 

"Lin." 

She looked up. 

Jungah looked at her. "Did  you hear me? Why are you spacing out?" 

"Ah, no, it's nothing." Lin brushed it off. 

"I asked you about Baekhyun, where is he?" Jungah saw that something had happened. 

"Oh, ah, Baekhyun..." Lin said his name as if it was a name of a stranger. "Well uh.. I think he's coming soon, he told us to go first." 

Jungah didn't believe it but she decided to brush it off. This was Lin's business, no one elses. 

As Lin walked towards the cafe she thought about Baekhyun's reasons to why he would attend all the INFINITE events. 

A few, wellknown words passed by her mind. 

"Anything for you." 

 

 

 

 

When Lin and Jungah entered the cafe it was packed with people. Around 20-30 fangirls had gathered. The smell of newly baked bread and pastries made Lin feel like she was in heaven. 

All the tables and chairs had been moved to the sides and deep inside the cafe stood INFINITE behind a long table. They were greeting fans with smiles. 

Lin almost fainted at Woohyun's smile. 

"Your ticket please." 

A security guard reached out his hand for tickets. 

Lin had a feeling that if she had forgotten it the guard would without fail throw her out. 

"Here." She said and gave it to him. She was a little sad as she wanted to save it as a lovely memory. Because this was something Lin would've wanted to remember forever. Maybe she could talk about their first meeting when the two of them had married? 

Jungah and Lin stood last in line and they were really excited. 

"I'm actually very nervous, I wasn't like this during the first fansign." Jungah said and placed her hand on her chest. Her heart was probably beating loudly. 

Lin on the other hand could only think about the last fansign. 

How the three of them had lined up and waited. They were almost last in line since Lin arrived late but no one complained. Baekhyun even took care of her when she said that she felt warm. 

"Anything for you." 

Lin blinked. 

"Yeah...." Things started to occur to her as she.. 

"..yeah.. why did Baekhyun even go to the fansign when he doesn't even like INFINITE that much?" 

Her heart speeded up as she.. 

"..no way..." 

Baekhyun had always been close to her. Always there during INFINITE's concerts and other events Lin would attend. He sure complained about it but he never left her side. Always strong and firm by her side. 

She clasped her hands in front of . 

Baekhyun was always close to her when she attended concerts. All the pushing almost squished the breath out of her but after a while she would feel the pushing disappear a little, she never understood how and nor did she take the time to check because her eyes was focused forward, towards that guy on stage. 

What she didn't know was the fact that if she had just turned her head around and looked, she would see the cause of the pushing that disappeared. 

Baekhyun stood behind her and did his best to hold the fangirls at bay so that they wouldn't squish her. 

But Lin never saw that since she only had eyes for the stage where her dear Woohyun stood. 

"Hello, what can I do for you?" 

Lin looked up, shocked. 

She had been thinking about Baekhyun and didn't realize that she was now first in line and in front of Woohyun.

The said boy looked up to her from his chair behind the long table with a bright smile. He was holding a pen in his hand. 

"Oh, I-" She pasted on a big smile. "Omo I totally forgot, damn I'm right in front of Woohyun!!!" 

Then she brought up her album from her small bag. "C-could you please sign this?" She stuttered with a flushed face. 

Woohyun smiled. "Of course." 

"Um... d-do you remember me from the last fansign?" She asked, her eyes curious and hopeful. 

Woohyun looked up from the album he was signing and scanned her face. 

He brightened up in a smile. 

Lin grabbed her gift inside her bag, ready to give it to him. She was so happy that Woohyun had remembered her. "Woohyun oppa I love you!!" 

Woohyun smiled. "You were at our fansign in Seoul too?" 

Lin were gaping. 

Then reality hit her. 

He didn't remember her, she was just one in the crowd of his fans. 

Lin's smile fell and Woohyun saw it. 

"Or maybe you were in our fansign in Jeejuk island?" He said with a comforting smile. 

It didn't comfort her. 

There she st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter