Chapter two

OPPA, SARANGHAE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WOOHYUN TALKED TO ME, HE TALKED TO ME." 

"Yeah you've said that a few times now..." Jungah muttered with a smile. She was happy for Lin since she saw how devastated Lin became after hearing that she wouldn't be able to talk to him at the fansign.

"HE TALKED TO ME." Lin couldn't get that out of her mind at his voice kept repeating in her mind. "Please don't cry, I'll see you there. Please don't cry, I'll see you there." 

"OMOO OPPA ~" She squealed happily. 

"What if he was talking to someone else?" 

"This guy...." 

Baekhyun have been in a bad mood ever since the fan meeting. He would mutter some words that will pop her happy bubble and now he was getting kind of annoying. He was walking beside Lin with his hands in his pocket.

"We had eye contact." She countered.

"I also had eye contact with him.." 

"He was looking at me." 

"He was looking my way too."

"I was crying and he told me not to cry." 

"I saw other girls around you cry, you weren't alone." 

"That's it." 

"Baek! What is it!?" Lin yelled at him. All the happiness she had for hearing Woohyun talk to her had now disappeared because of this guy. 

Baekhyun didn't answer as he continued to walk with his eyes forward. He didn't know what to answer. "Because I'm jealous." Didn't sound like a good answer. 

Lin watched him and waited for an answer but as Baekhyun didn't answer she decided to not care about it. 

"I'm so excited!! Aren't you too Jungah??" She squealed to her best friend. 

"Of course I am.." She said in a monotone voice. Typical. 

"I'm so excited!! Not only can I meet him but I can also give him my gift!!" Lin felt that all her waiting to see him has finally come to an end. She actually felt like she was awarded for waiting for him for such a long time. Also the fact that he noticed her in the crowd when she was crying. 

"Oppa..." She said dreamily. 

Baekhyun eyed her on the side. He never believed Lin's babble about Woohyun noticing her but in this special meeting he could actually believe that. 

"What did you plan to gift him?" Baekhyun asked nonchalant because he was actually very curious. 

Lin eyed him with narrowed eyes. 

"What?" Baekhyun asked as if he just forgot how the two of them just quarrelled. Of course he hadn't forgotten it and neither had Lin but they decided to brush it off because this was something that happened quite a lot. 

"Can't tell you." She said and stuck out her tongue. 

It made Baekhyun more curious. "That bastard." 

 

 

 

 

"Woah! I can't believe you were so lucky Lin!" Minah said in awe. 

"Yeah, haven't you been worshipping him for like, forever?" Jina said. 

Lin's friends had gathered around her desk in school before class started to listen to Lin's story. 

Lin brightened up in a big smile. "Yes, I'm so happy!!" She looked at the ticket in front of her on the desk. Everyone who attended had one and when you had your things signed they took the ticket so that only the ones who still has it could attend the special event. 

"Uwaah I would freak out if it were Big Bang!!" Minah squealed. 

"Yeah me too if it were BEAST!!" Jina agreed. 

"I hope you guys will have the same luck too!" Lin said with a smile. 

"What if he really notices you? Maybe he would actually fall for you, I mean he saw you cry in the huge crowd." Jina said. 

"How awesome isn't that to have an idol as boyfriend??" Minah said with a big smile. 

"Yes that would totally mean my dream coming true!!" Lin shouted.

"Why are you being so loud in the morning" Baekhyun entered the classroom with a yawn as he was carrying his bag. 

Heads turned and "omo's" could be heard from the girls in class. Even after months of being in the same class as Baekhyun the reaction was still the same day after day. 

Baekhyun did as usual not notice the girls yearning gazes. He also never noticed the glares they would throw at her.

"I wasn't that loud..." Lin said and pouted. 

"Cute" Baekhyun thought before sitting down on the seat next to Lin. 

"But you can never understand the happiness of Lin." Jina said with a smile. "You don't have someone you worship like she does do you?" 

A small smile formed on Baekhyun's lips as he leaned back on his chair. 

"I think I could feel the happiness she is feeling..." Baekhyun said as he looked at Jina with a smile. 

Jina didn't adore Baekhyun like the other girls in class but she can't deny the fact that his gaze made her heart flutter. 

"To be more correct, I feel it every day." His smile grew wider as he glanced at Lin. 

Lin on the other hand didn't feel any fluttering in her chest. She cocked her head to the side. "What..?" 

Girls in the classroom who listened to your conversation facepalmed themselves and bit their lips hard. "Stupid girl." 

"If you mean it's fun teasing me Baek, then I can't sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter