Chapter one

OPPA, SARANGHAE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

INFINITE will hold a fansign this Saturday in Busan for fans. The fansign starts at 12pm and ends at 3pm.

 

Lin's eyeballs almost jumped out of her eyes when she read it on her phone. 

"Finally, I can see my Woohyun oppa!!" 

Since the first time she saw him in their Be mine performance on tv she was head over heels over INFINITE's heart throwing main vocalist, Nam Woohyun. Since then she would follow every news about him and go to every concert (that was close enough) and try to make him notice her. Of course that wasn't easy since hundreds of other fangirls tried the same thing, without any result.

But that didn't stop her, she sent fan mails, participated in donations for his birthday and other celebrations and much more.

Despite that, she never had the chance to see him up close more than a few ten meters. No matter how dedicated she was, Lin never got a hold of the first, second or even third or fourth row tickets to concerts. It was all because of those fangirls of that stupid L.

"I hate that guy for letting his fangirls steal my seat." She used to think.

Nor did she ever get tickets to a fansign since they were all during school time or right after school in a faraway place she would never be able to attend in time. Life sure was unfair. 

But, here it was, her chance. INFINITE would hold a fansign in her town. Perfect. 

"This is just so great!" She chirped happily.

"What is?" 

Lin felt something heavy on top of her head. 

Right now, she was in school and it was lunch break. Just like always she looked through SNS to see if there was something new about Woohyun before eating her lunch. 

"Oh let's see, INFINITE to hold a fansign in.... Busan.." 

"YAH! BAEK!" Lin shouted as the weight on her head became heavier as Baekhyun leaned down to her phone. He always did that, placed his chin on top of her head.

The sound of a chuckle could be heard and then the creek of a moving chair. 

The next second Baekhyun sat next to her and leaned down to look at her phone. 

"You're going?" 

Lin lifted an eyebrow. "You serious? Of course I am!! Nothing can stop me!!" 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Of course.." 

He knew better than anyone else that no one could actually stop her. Why? Well ... he had been there. 

At every concert Lin attended, Baekhyun was next to her. Not because he liked INFINITE or their music but because, 

he was worried about her. 

Especially those places where there were no seats and you had to stand. Imagine all the pushing people did to come closer to the stage, yeah, that was hell. And Baekhyun didn't want Lin to trip and get stomped by everyone so he was always close to her on those concerts even though he didn't want to. 

Some people could wonder why he would go to such lengths to protect her. Maybe because they were friends or best friends. 

No. 

Baekhyun had known Lin for a long time and yeah he thought of her as his friend, but yeah... when he got to know that she had fallen for Woohyun he had this weird feeling in his chest. Later he came to know that it was actually jealousy.

And after that he realized that he had fallen for her. No, maybe he had been in love with her much before that but he just only realized it now? 

Either way, he was there to make sure she would be safe and always hoping that she would eventually give up on Woohyun. Give up on the idol and turn around to see..... him. 

"When are we going?" He asked with a smile. 

Lin blinked. 

It's not that she didn't want him to come. But whenever she was with Baekhyun on a concert or anything else with loads of girls they would always glare at her. Why? Because of Baekhyun. 

He was handsome. To them he was damn right perfect and since she always talked a lot with him (about Woohyun) they always thought that she was cheating on him. Yeah.. they thought the two of them were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Which wasn't the case. 

But either way, this time maybe the rumors would go all the way to Woohyun and he would misunderstand and the chance of becoming his girlfriend would become smaller. 

"Aigoo.." 

"Why do you have to come?" 

Baekhyun smiled. "Because I also want an autograph." Lies. Compared to you, Baekhyun was always happy when people whispered about you two dating and he would so enjoy it if Woohyun also heard it. Not that he really believed that Woohyun would date Lin since there's loads of fangirls who also want the position as his girlfriend. Besides, he was an idol, and the chance of an idol dating a fan was pretty much low. 

"What-" 

"Hey let's eat before class starts!" He interrupted her and picked up his lunchbox. 

Lin frowned and did the same since break would soon be over. 

Instead of dwelling over what Baekhyun said, she smiled because of the chance to meet Woohyun. "Oppa wait for me, we'll definitely meet soon!" 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh god I can't believe it's finally time!!" Lin jumped up and down out of excitement. "Woohyun oppa!!!" She squealed. 

Baekhyun who stood next to her heaved a sigh. 

The two of them stood in the long long line towards the fansigning. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter