Couple

The brokenhearted
I saw bora noona laughing and giggling alone while looking at her phone. She's so cute. I can't thinking about her age again now.
 
Bora pov
 
When my phone ringing so fast, I open my mention and many exostan mentioned me. They want many photos of me and baekhyun. I giggling and laughing at myself. I feel so blushed when I saw someone saying that I'm very good with baekhyun. They matching us together. No one bashing me too thought. 
 
 
"Hey, try this one" baekhyun handed me a mini white dress. I try it and take a photo with the dress. "How?" I said in front of baekhyun. "You look so cute with this. Lets pay" he said and then he bring the couple t-shirt and the dress. "I will pay for this" I said. "Too late" he said while chuckling. 
 
 
 
"Thankyou so much baekhyunie. I really like it. Very much. I'll wear it" I said. "It's nothing too, noona" he said. And then we walk to the accessories store. I walk inside and then saw a many of bracelet and necklace. "Lets pick the fearless first. The couple one" I heard baekhyun saying it. "This" he handed me the bracelet. "Are it's fit with your hand?" He asked. "Yes. Its my size" I said. "Its mean I'm right?" He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I just say it accidentally. I don't know your size before" he said. "But you know now" I said.