dating

The brokenhearted

"Up to you" I answered. "Hm? Lets just go hang for a while. Just we two" he said while giggling. THAT'S WHAT I WANTED! I nodded and hide my feelings. He bring me to the mall. He parked his car and then bunch of fans blocking the way. We get out from the car and then give the fans some fanservice. I give a sign and photo together to the fans.

 

Baekhyun grabbed my hands fastly. "Okay. They're annoying" he commented. "Ah don't be like that. I know you loves your fans too" I said while laughing. "Of course I love them! But if they keep disturb us, so okay. I'm done" he said while laughing. "Eyy don't be like that" I said. Our hands interlock now. How...... Okay I love it. "Bora noona. You want to go where?" He asked. "Just up to you" I said. He nodded and then bring me to gucci.

 

"There. I think that's match you" he said while pointing me a high heels. "I think so..." I said. "Do you like it?" He asked. "Yes. Its so beautiful" I said excitedly. And then baekhyun grab the high heels. I try it and it's really match with my legs. "Like it?" He said. "Yes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" I said. "Okay. Lets pay it" he said. "Eyy no!! Let me pay this. I'm the owner" I said. "No!! I'll pay this" he said. "Please..." I said with my aegyo. "It's doesn't work at all" he said. When it's our turn, the cashier tell us the price. It's kinda expensive tbh. He gave me the paperbag and then he grabbed my hands again. "Hey. This" I said while handed him a money. "No. Just pretend that's my gift for you" he said while smiling to me. "Thankyou so much" I said. "No problem at all" he said.

 
 
Baekhyun pov
 
She seems different from the other girls. Other girls, when I pay for them, they keep quite. But she's not. Really a woman. I bring her to the coconut island. I saw a couple t-shirt that caught my eyes. I smiles to myself and then I entered the room. "Can I see the couple t-shirt?" I asked to the server. I saw bora noona's so shy. Her cheeks is turning red. 
 
"This. Try it" I said and handed her the couple t-shirt. "Just give it to taeyeon unni. I know her body" she said. "No. This is for you. Come on try it" I said. She sighed and then she go to the dressing room. I changed to the t-shirt too and then she's coming out. "Lets take a pictures!!" She said excitedly. I chuckled and then I pose that I kissed her cheek, we show our hands in interlock, she captured the gucci high heels too and I pose like I was looking at her full of love. "We're so cute" she said. She edited the photo to be in one frame and then I saw her post it on twitter. I don't mind.