The Truth

Don't Take the Girl

You faintly hear a click before the door slams open breaking the kiss between you and L. L pulls you behind him when he sees that your father's pissed. You saw him glaring at L. "Dad. Don't hurt him. He didn't do anything wrong."

"He kissed you. You are getting married and he kissed you." Then next thing you know L pushes you making you fall on your bed and when you look back you see L being thrown across the room after your father punches him. You father continues to hit and yell at L while L is just staying still and taking it. You try stopping him but Beakhyun holds you back. You try looking for Hyungjoon but you cant see him. You wanted him to save his son and you also notice Sunggyu and Hyelim wanting to stop your father but they didn't know how. When your father fights there was only one person whocould stop him but she was gone. You looked back at L and tears start to fall. You kept struggling trying to get out of Baekhun's grip till you thought of something else. At the top of you lungs, you screamed, "STOP IT, DAD!!!!!!"

Everyone freezes because that was the first time you really yelled at your father. You were finally able to break loose and ran in front of L. "He did not kiss me. Well he did but I kissed him first. and he kissed me back.  you might as well KILL ME before you even touch him agian. I will not stand by while you hurt the boy i love and make me marry someone i don't know who's father i watched kill my mother. Ask L. He was there with me, he saw it, too. He wore your enemies clothes and killed my mother in front of me. He would have gotten away with it if he didn't take his hood off right after. Aron seems nice and not like his father but don't make me marry someone i do not love and have mom stay mad at you cause yu wouldn't listen to her when she told you she did not trust that man. If you make me marry Aron, his father will have every opportunity to kill and take control of the Red Dragons."

"What? You most likely just saw his brother who looks like him and the truama of watching your mother get killed you thought it was him when you saw him. and L has always sided with you whether you were right or wrong. You are marrying Aron. Period. "

"No. She's not, sir." Everyone turned around to see Aron at the door. "I'm sorry, sir, I thought you did your background checks thoroughly. My father doesn't have a brother. He has a younger sister who was taken from him when their mother died in childbirth. And he is also the son of the Fighting Skulls' boss His sister was given to a loving couple who already had a son but could not have anymore and they wanted a daughter. Then she grew up got more to the love of life and had seven kids but lost three and adopted 8 more. And then she was killed by her brother in front of her daughter. Your wife is my Aunt and you are making me marry my cousin.

"She found out who she really was after you rescued them from the Fighting Skulls. She wanted to tell you. She knew you would freak but she didn't know what you would do to her and your kids when you found out. I know becuase a year after Beakhyun and Seungmi arrived she meet me. and we talked and she told me that she was my Aunt and everything. She even told me she tried everything to stop you from forcing this and asked me if i could stop it. But i couldn't my father threatened to hurt my baby brother and my girlfriend.

"Then last month they disappeared. along with my unborn son. Then when you screamed and ran, my father left. and i just now got a call from a very good friend of mine saying he had secretly taken my brother and girlfriend and hid them so they'd be safe. He didn't tel me where exactly but he did give me clues to where. But before i get them, Mr, Kim, i beg you to please forget about them being a part of Fighting Skulls and protect them. Either way i will not be forced to marry my cousin,just so my dad can kill you and take control. I can see she's happy with L. even before they told each other their feelings, I could feel their love for each other, I mean, L willingly stood by while you beat the out of him. He did not want to hurt Taeun by hurting you, defending himself. Don't make them as miserable as you were when you lost your wife. They love each other, alot, isn't that enough? You know L will protect Taeun with his life. And she'll protect him with her life even if it is from you, sir. Shouldn't that be enough to call off the wedding and let her choose who and when she will marry?"

Everyone left except you, L, and your father. Your father looks at you and then leaves. You hug L before Dara enters with a first-aid kit. "Here you go, sweetie." she then left you two alone. You pulled Myungsoo to the bed and placed your desk chair in front of him and started to treat him. He never took his eyes off you while you softly treated his cut and bruises. You tried to ignore his stares but decided speak and try to get him to stop staring.

"Why'd you wait so long?"

"Huh?"

"Why'd you wait so long to tell me if you loved since we were young?" You sighed. "I was about to agree to the wedding before i found out who Aron and his dad were. I thought you didn't love me so i decided to move on. I thought i coud learn to love him and let you find the perfect girl for you. Someone better then me."

"Better then you? Who is more perfect then you? Your gorgeous, sweet, smart, caring, innocent, a badass when you want to be. Your everything i ever wanted and so much more. Your like a goddess while i'm just a mortal man in love her. The girl all the boys wanted but could never have. The most beautiful girl in the world who he would give his life to protect her. Why would a goddess princess want such a lowly mortal man to be her prince."

"I guess you really are Beast and I'm Belle. But your wrong about so many things. I've always been yours for as long as i can remember and your not some lowly mortal man. Your my Beast Prince and i'm not a goddess princess but i am your princess. You are the only one who calls me princess and i want itto stay that way. You make me feel things i never felt before. You gave me a reason to live well more like you made me live. I wanted to join my mother but everytime you were there to stop me. It was like you could read my mind or something. I wanted to hate you but I couldn't."

"Your mother was the onlly constant in your life. When you were kidnapped when you were 3, then sent to californa, then returned when you were 7, then she's killed in front of you when you were 13, 4 years ago. I understand how you felt. After your mom died, I...I was scared." you stopped treating him and looked up at him.

"Why? "

"Because the only thing i could think of was you wanting to join your mother. You have no idea how much stress i went through when you tried to harm yourself. If you died, there was no question about it, i was going after you. I will not live in a world where you do not exist. I love you, too much." the door then opens up to your father grinning.

"The wedding is back on." Your father said.

"Dad, Aron is my cousin."

"Not Aron. You will marry L. Myungsoo, don't make me regret letting you be with my daughter." Your father walks away leaving you two stunned. After about a second, you smiled and jumped on Myungsoo. Myungsoo kissed your cheek and hugged you. When it got late, Myungsoo tucked you in and kissed you goodnight and left. And you fell asleep with a smile on your face.