Prologue

Don't Take the Girl

You lived with 9 siblings, 6 of which were adopted, and your parents, Kim Jaejoong and Han Hyo-ju in a huge mansion. Your father was the leader of the gangster group 'The Red Dragons' which were many different gangs all together. His gang was DBSK and he started the Red Dragons with his brother, Junsu, and his friends, DBSK, SS501, Lee Minho, and Kim Bum who is your mother's adopted brother. Your mother was the nicest person anyone could ever meet. She always had a smile on her face and was always kind to everyone so she hated how your father would always fight for almost no reason.

But anyway back to you, You were friends with the younger gangsters of Red Dragon. Your Best friend was one of your father's friends kids along with her two brothers. She was Kim Hyelim AKA Lime of Hello Venus and her brothers were Kim Sunggyu and Kim Myungsoo of Infinite. You've been friends with Hyelim since you were born.

When you were three years old, you and your mother were kidnapped by your father's rival, the Fighting Skulls, and taken to America so no one could find you and four years later, returned to Korea and was finally saved when your father killed the leader of the Fighting Skulls and rescued you two. since then he had everyone watch out for you and your siblings all 9 of them even if only three of them were his biological kids he still loved the others like they were his real kids. 

As the years went by you started to have feelings for one of Hyelim's brothers. He was always there when you needed help in anything. especially if you were in danger. He was always there to save you. When you turned 10, your father told you to choose one of the younger gangs to protect you so you choose Hello Venus since they were always around you when the boys weren't and you'd be with your best friend all the time. Your father also had Infinite guard you just to be on the safe side. Then one day your mother came home with a sickly thin and battered boy that looked around your age along with a little girl about 4-5 passed out in her arms. When the boy entered he passed out but before he could hit the ground your father and L caught him and took him to an unused room and your mother placed the girl in the same room and the two of you took care of them.

When the girl woke up she was scared but you quickly tried to calm her down tell her the boy needed to sleep and that they were safe there. Not long after, the boy woke up and looked around and relaxed when he saw the girl playing with you and your mother making sure you guys ate. when you turned to your mother you saw that he was awake and smiled at him your mother turned around and carefully checked him trying not to scare him. "Baekkie Oppa, you okay?"

"I'm good, Mimi. Are you okay?" the boy asked the girl.

"I'm great. they made sure i ate and i played with Taeun Unnie and the other Unnies and Oppas here." the boy smiled at how happy she was and he did noticed she looked healthier then before and he felt guilty for not being able to take better care of her. Your mother handed the boy a tray of delicious looking food. The others entered the dining room where you guys were now.

"What were you two doing on the streets, Sweetie? And how old are you guys?" your mother asked. the boy was hesitate but answered when the girl reasured him.

"I'm 11 and Mimi is 5. My dad would beat me for no reason whenever he felt like it but i didn't care anymore i was use to it. but about 6 months ago i returned home from school and went to check on my sister and found my dad beating her so i fought him and he started beating me and Mimi," the boy said gesturing to the girl. "and then Mimi tried helping me but my dad hit her and made her hit her head on her bed and knocked her out then went into his room and fell asleep. I took care of her till she woke up, while i treated her i decided we had enough of being beaten and i didn't want my dad to do anything else to my sister so i went and grabbed two of my backpacks and packed some clothes and food and snuck into my dad's room and took all the money in his wallet and put that in my backpack and packed a few more things and when Mimi woke up i told her what i was planning and she grabbed the stuff she wanted to keep with her. A few minutes later i heard my dad walking downstairs so i quickly hid the backpack and went and did my homework and everything else.

"When it was nighttime and i knew my dad left to go to another bar. I grabbed the bags and woke Seungmi up and grabbed more food and the both of us left and since then i tried taking care of her but the food ran out then so did the money and then we couldn't pay for a place to sleep anymore and we started sleeping anywhere we could but i never really slept so i could watch over Seungmi, I'm just glad the money ran out after winter ended but i don't know what to do when winter comes back."

"What's your name, little guy? Who and where's your father?" Your father asked softly. The boy looked at him and then at you.

"He's my dad. He takes care of bad guys, in a way." You replied softly.

"Bad guys like my Dad?" Seungmi asked.

"Yep."

"I'm Byun Baekhyun and she's Byun Seungmi. My father is Byun Daehan. He'd either be home, or at a bar. and always with different girls. What time is it?"

"It's 5:30 pm." one of your sisters said.

"He'll be at the bar till 5 in the morning."

"You know a lot about your fathers schedule. Anyway, eat before it gets cold then we'll introduce you to everyone here." you said. Baekhyun nodded and ate. When he was done, you gently took his hand and Seungmi's and lead them to the living room where your family, Hello Venus, and Infinite were. "Baekhyun, Seungmi, these are my siblings, Kim Gayoung, Kim Ukwon, My twin, Kim Wonsik, Sandara and Sanghyun Park, No Minwoo, Choi Junhong, Lee Jieun, Lee Jaejoon. My mom and Dad, Kim Jaejoong and Han Hyo-ju. Infinite Oppas, Kim Sunggyu, Jang Dongwoo, Lee Howon, Nam Woohyun, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo but he prefers L, and Lee Sungjong. Hello Venus Unnies, Song Joohee AKA Alice, Kan Nara, Yoo Ah Ra, Shin Yoonjo, Kim Hyelim, Lee Yooyoung. My Aunts and Uncles, Uncle Junsu, Aunt Ri-In, their kids, Kim Bohyung, Kim Daegun, Choi Jinri AKA Sulli. Uncle Minho, Aunt Heesun an Jieun AKA IU, Hoya's parents and sister well one of them, Sunmin is with her aunt. Uncle Kim Bum, Aunt Soeun, and their kids,Kim Jinhee AKA Zinni, Kim Donghan. And Kim Hyunjoong and Jung Somin, Sunggyu's, Myungsoo's, and Hyelim's parents and my father's best friend." You introduced everyone in the living room. "I'm glad everyone isn't here. This is just my actual family and 14 of my friends. Your head would explode if everyone was here." Then you all talked and got to know each other and and the next day Baekhyun got news that his father got in a fight and is in prison for life for killing the man. So now they were orphans so your parents adopted both of them so now you have 11 siblings.

For the next 3 years, you all did what you normally did but it was a little more chaotic with two more kids but everyone couldn't be happier. For Christmas, you and your family along with Hello Venus and Infinite went up to the cabin by the lake like you did every year but for some reason you stayed two months longer. One day, your mother took, you, Ravi, Hyelim, Myungsoo, and Sunggyu out for a walk and to the park where you all had fun. While you guys headed back you kept feeling like someone was watching you guys but you just thought it was your imagination. When you all got home, you and Ravi were surprised cause the cabin was decorated for a party. Yours and Ravi's 13th  Birthday party to be exact. you all had fun and you totally forgot about everything but your father making a total fool out of himself. Then a week later your mother took you and Myungsoo to the park and you three had fun then your mother suddenly changed. She grabbed you and Myungsoo and handed you a letter and said not to open it till your father tells you to do something very life changing and to never forget to follow your heart. she then kissed your forehand and gently pushed you and Myungsoo into the bushes behind you and gives Myungsoo a look as he nods she then leaves.

You try to follow but Myungsoo holds you back and covers your mouth and hides the both of you deeper into the bush, so that no one can find you but you could still see what was happening, when a guy dressed in all black with a skull and crossed swords on the back of his hoodie walked up to your mother and starts talking to her well more like yelling at her but you cant hear what they are saying. your eyes widen and you tried to get out of L's grip when the man takes out a scary-looking knife and stabs your mother in the stomach. L hugs you tightly forcing you to look away from your dying mother and you start crying into his chest as he calls someone. you didn't pay attention to what he was saying cause the image of your being stabbed kept playing in your head. you then push away from L and run to your mother and hugged her as you cried. A couple of minutes later you were pulled into another hug and you realize it's your siblings and you look towards your mother to see her in your father's arms as he begged her not to leave them. Your mother says something to him and he nods and cries harder. your mother then turns to you and smiles then turns to Myungsoo and mouths 'Thank You' to him and then she closes her eyes forever. as the years went by L and Sunggyu protected you 24/7 except when Lime was needed. Your feelings for 'Him' started to grow stronger but you never expressed them because you thought he only protected you because you were his boss's daughter and heir. And you were the only one of his kids, blood or adopted, not a gangster. Then 5 years after your mother's death, you finally got to open your mother's letter.