Your Father's Demand and Your Mother's Letter

Don't Take the Girl

The day you can finally read your mother's letter came. You locked your bedroom door and grabbed the letter that you hid in your closet but left the box cause it had 'Don't open till you read the letter and everyone is around you' written in your mother's handwriting. You sat on your bed and read the letter.

"My Darling Taeun,

If your reading this I guess he found me and I didn't return to you. I know your wondering why your father and I weren't as close as we were before, the month I left you guys. It was because i didn't agree with what your father thought was best for the gang. I knew what it would lead to and i had your best interests in mind. But your father wouldn't listen. I knew you liked Myungsoo even if you deny it. He likes you, too.

Just know never to doubt your mother instincts, like your father did. Yes, I do know who killed me. He is from my past before i was born and given to your grandparents and Kim Bum Oppa. He is my half-brother and the son of the Fighting Skulls' boss. And yes, i am the lost daughter and you guys are the grandchildren of the Fighting Skulls. I never told your father because he would freak and think i was a spy even though i grew up with him since i was a baby.

Your father is being betrayed by someone close and you will know who it is when you see him. No matter what don't let your father force you t do something you don't want to do. Oh, there's something else you need to know. You don't remember this because of the trauma of being kidnapped and everything for four years. Um, you have another blood brother and sister. When we were kidnapped i was pregnant with you sister. And your brother was with us. He had escaped and ran to get your father. But i never saw Jonghyun again. then i was told he was killed by one of the men. Then i had 'problems' with Miyoung. On December 23 before we were sent to California i went into labor and i was told she was stillborn.

Then the year we returned, i over heard my brother and some men talk about training to kids to kill their father, the boss of Red Dragon. I was so happy that they were still alive but pissed that they were taken from me. I know you will find them. You were always determined to do or fight for something you thought was right. You are the best choice to succeed your father. I know you're like me but you will find the right guy to help. I wish I could see Miyoung at least once. and get to see you guys grow up and find love and get and have kids someday. But if i cant, I will be watching all of you from above and will do my best to protect you guys.

Oh, um, in my nightstand, if your father hasn't cleaned it out which i doubt he did, there should be a picture of the whole family. with Jonghyun and Miyoung well my big stomach. But still that is the last picture i took with her. Take it and use it to find them. Jonghyun was only one when we were kidnapped so he wont remember you but please fix the family and you have to be it's heart now. I have to go now. I love you, all. Bye, my darling. 

Love, Mommy

P.S. Don't open the box till you find Jonghyun and Miyoung. It's something for them, too. Actually wait till everyone, and i mean everyone even the older gangs, are with you to open it. It's also for them as well.  Love you."

After you read the letter you wiped your eyes and snuck into your father's room. Your went to the your mother's nightstand and opened the drawer and saw the picture. You grabbed it and left after making sure everything was back to the way it was. And went back to your room and placed it in an empty picture frame. Your father then called you down so you kissed your mother's picture, placed it under your pillow and went downstairs. You entered the living room to meet your fiance and his father. When you saw his father you screamed and ran out of the room and running past your father and siblings and friends and ran straight into Myungsoo's arms. Shocking the hell out of him, he was about to make a joke till he felt his shirt getting wet and you shaking.

"Princess, what's wrong? What happened?" Myungsoo asked as everyone came running.

"Mom. Skull. Swords. Dagger..." was all you could say leaving everyone confused. After a millisecond, Myungsoo pulled you to your room with your siblings, cousins, Infinite, and Hello Venus following behind. They all entered and locked the door behind them. Myungsoo then explains what you meant by 'Mom, Skull, Swords, and Dagger'. "Taeun, who is it? Princess, was it Kwak Aron?" Myungsoo asked. He felt you shake your head no. "Mr. Kwak, Aron's father?" He asked again, this time he felt you go deeper into his chest and your cries became louder. "Is he the one who you saw kill Mom?" Ravi asked softly. you nodded. after a few minutes, everyone decided to give you some space so they left the room. And Myungsoo locked the door again so you can try and get some sleep. Then you jumped when you heard someone hitting the door.

"Taeun, open up. Why did you scream for no reason? Why were you crying?" you heard your father worriedly ask. You laughed.

"Oh, now your worried about me? What about these past four years after Mom died? Huh? What about us? You ignore us and busy yourself with work. We didn't just lose Mom that day. We lost our father as well. You stopped being our father and became our boss when Mother was killed." You heard crashing and loud noises coming from the other side of the door. You sighed when you heard Uncle Junsu tell him to stop and let you rest and you'll tell him later.

Myungsoo sat beside you and let you lay your head on his lap when you started to calm down and stopped crying again. You were about to fall asleep when Myungsoo says something. "Are you asleep?" When you don't respond he continues. "I want to wish you won't agree with this marriage but I can't be selfish. If it's best for you i have to let you go. But before i do i need to ay something whether you can hear me or not. I love you, Taeun. I always have. Ever since i first met you. Yeah, i know i was one  and you were just born but still for as long i can remember i have always felt this way towards you. and I know i will continue to feel this way even after i die. My only wish is for your happiness and that he will love you with all his heart like i do. I know you think i only protected you because you are my boss's daughter and he was paying me. But i never did it for him nor did i want the money. I protected you because i wanted you safe and out of harms way. You know i feel like Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Becuase i fell in love with the Red Dragon's 'Princess Belle'. but they had a happy ending, the beast ends up with his princess. But my princess will never be mine but someone else's. And she will never know this beast's feelings but he will always protect her with his life no matter what."

He then took you off his lap and laid you down on your bed and tucks you in and ends to leave. Before he can unlock the door, he gets pulled back. He turns around and you see shock and fear in his eyes before you quickly kissed him with all your feelings in it. All the fear and shock leaves him and he's left with only happiness and love. He kisses you back with the same feelings you were. You smiled when he kissed you back. The two of you felt like it was just the two of you in the universe but the feeling didn't last when the door slams open. L pulls you behind him when he sees that your father's pissed.