Dream Come True

Last Moments..

 

The Day came in sooner than I wish it would be. Today is the day the doctor predicted I'm gonna die. I know I've lived a good life. 
 

 


Just then, the ward door opened. I was expecting my best friend to come in but it wasn't. It was my favorite celebrity! Standing right at the foot of my bed holding a bouquet of flowers. I felt a grip on my right hand and looked, it was my best friend.
 

 


"Am I hallucinating? I can actually see  him standing right there!" I exclaimed
 

 


"No Bestie, that really is him. I can see him too!" She replied
 

 


"I'm here to spend the whole day with you" The celebrity beamed.
 

 


You were still startled about the whole thing. Him helping you up the bed, snapped you out of your trance. He helped you to your wheelchair and proceeded to the nearby park beside the hospital.
 

 


My afternoon was fruitfully spent. We had a picnic under a tree. We also played around the playground. He was very careful of me. Always asking wether I'm feeling okay or do I need something. I still don't believe that he is right here in front of me.
 

 


"What are you thinking?" He asked 
 

 


"I'm still unsure whether you're real or I'm just really imagining~" I replied.
 

 


He leaned in closer to me. I can feel his breath near my head. The next thing I knew, he kissed me on my forehead. He smiled at me and said

 

"Do you believe it now?"
 

 


"It is still too good to be true~"
 

 


"Why are you here exactly? I mean, a big time celebrity like you shouldn't be here wasting his time with some fan."
 

 


"I've never really told this to anyone but we were actually the same"
 

 


"What do you mean?" 
 

 


"My parents died in a car crash as well. I was with them. The doctors said I was lucky to be alive."
 

 


"Oh~ I see."
 

 


"Both my parents know what I wanted to be when I grow up. They supported me very well. That's why I worked hard to get where I am right now. And to repay them back by helping others."
 

 


"They must be proud of you!"
 

 


"I wish they were~"
 

 


"I'm sure of it."
 

 


Just then, his phone rang. Seems like it was someone from the hospital. From what I understand from they're conversation, I need to go back..

 



"Seems like we need to-"
 

 


"Go back?" 
 

 


"Yeah~ Come on, I'll help you up!"