Best friend's-point-of-view

Last Moments..
 
 
I'm willing to do everything for her. She's my best friend. We've been together through ups and downs. I owe her a lot and giving my own life is worth it.
 
 
 
The more I think about her reasoning, the more I realize that it is logical. She'll never live it down. I don't want her last memories on earth sulking about her parents. Now, I just have to make her last moments memorable.
 
 
 
 
One thing about my best friend is that she is obsessed with this certain celebrity. She fangirls over this person a lot. I heard about a charity that helps patients archive their dreams. Usually, they get their favorite celebrity do so. I tried to inquire to that charity and wrote dozens of letter. I went there one day when visiting hours at the hospital were over. 
 
 
 
They interviewed me about my best friend's condition. They didn't believe me at first as there were a lot of people try to say the same thing, just to meet their celebrity. I pleaded my case and even told them I'm willing to do everything for her. I even gave them the hospital name and ward room to check. In the end, the said they'll look into it. I begged them to make it sooner as she doesn't have much time to live.
 
 
 
The next morning on my way to the hospital, I got a call from the charity. They said that they were willing to help my best friend. Bad news is, the only time the idol was available was the last day the doctor said she's going to live..  
 
 
 
I promised her..
 
I'm keeping my word..