Unbelievable

Smile, My Sunshine

Subject: Literature

Subject Code: LITS001

Okay.The class started and currently, the professor is  giving us some introduction about Greek Literature but I wasn't that interested cause my attention is caught by the guy who's scribbling something at the back of his notebook beside me. He's just focused on what he's doing so I took the time glancing from time to time. Why isn't he listening? Isn't he interested too?Well, the teacher ain't that old. Actually, she seems to be a fresh grad or maybe just some years older than us and she's pretty.Hmm. I don't care anyway that's why we stayed liked this for the next hour. I can barely understand what she's saying but I have heard some. I'll just read the book when I get home. Suddenly, I was snapped out of my trance when I heard the teacher call someone.

"Mr. Lu" She said but Luhan didn't even look at her.

I glanced at him and he's still scribbling something at the back. Oh my gosh. He caught her attention. What now?!

"Lu Han" She said Luhan's name once again. 

Still, Luhan didn't notice so I poked his arm and that's when he looked at me

"Luhan, seonsaengnim is calling you" I whispered.

He raised his eyebrows and mouthed an 'Oh' as he looked at the professor.

"Luhan-ssi, Can you please stand up and tell me the Periods of Greek Literature?"

Omona. What is he going to say now? He wasn't listening earlier ad so do I! This is trouble but when I looked at Luhan, he just stood there confidently and smiling smugly as our teacher made her way next to him.

 

"Hyorin-ssi..."

Woah!Now what?He's talking to our teacher informally! He's definitely gonna be scolded later.

"The History of Greek Literature is divided into three periods. First is the Archaic, 2nd is Classical and 3rd is  Hellenistic and Greco-Roman. Would you still want be to elaborate more on this Hyorin-ssi?" Luhan asked and smirked while looking at her.

Hyorin was just standing there astounded because maybe she didn't expect something from Luhan too. How did he know?Wow.Was he really listening earlier? I'm sure he wasn't! He didn't even notice that our teacher was calling him.Amazing. Unbelievable. I was mentally clapping that time.

 

"Uh. N-no need Mr. Lu. You can sit down now" She said and then walked back to the front.

"As I've said, the history of Greek Literature is divided into three periods..." Hyorin seonsaengnim continued her lesson.

Luhan then sat down with a victorious smile plastered on his face. This kid. How can he be like that?

He then looked at me and  winked which made my heart race. W-what the? I felt my cheeks slowly burning up so I have the opposite side to where he is and touched my chest. That was just a wink. Why did I suddenly feel like this. Unbelievable. Eventually, I smiled. He's quite interesting and maybe, this semester ig gonna be an interesting one with Luhan as my seatmate.


Finally the bell rang and the class was dismissed already. Some of my classmates already left but I decided to stay a little longer and since I have my things still unpacked, I took the time doing so.

I then noticed that Hyorin-seonsaengnim walked towards Luhan and stood beside him.

"Luhan, you still suprise me. I thought you weren't listening to me earlier" She spoke to him with a kind of seductive tone which bothered me.Wait. What? She knew Luhan long before?

With my peripheral vision  I saw Luhan smirk at her and then he replied.

"Honestly, I wasn't" He said and chuckled. Hyorin was a bit taken aback but kept her poise and the next thing that she did really bothered me bigtime.

She put put her hand on Luhan's shoulder and glided it down to his hand. What the--. It's pissing me off.

"You're still the same. As handsome and confident just like before. This is the reason why I liked you. By the way, I haven't heard much about you. Maybe we could have some time of catching up?A dinner tonight is good"

Luhan looked at her with a raised brow and a What-the-hell-are-you-doing face and pulled off his hand from hers.

Aha!Take that.You flirtatious b-- no cursing Yeonna.Wait, why am I listening here anyway.This is so wrong so I zipped my bag close already and stood up.

"Hyorin-ssi, I'm sorry but I'm busy with some things and I'll be spending it with someone more special than you. See around!" After that Luhan grabbed my hand and dragged me outside the room

"Yeonna, let's go"

I looked back at the room and saw a wide eyed Hyorin inside. 


Readers! How are you?

Sorry if maybe to you this is a short chapter. Anyways...

Jinyoung already showed up in the last chapter. What do you think is his agenda in going back to korea?kkk.

Also, what happened to Hyorin and Luhan back then? Yeonna is kind pissed off too. oooh 

Tell me what you think and leave some comments! I'm sorry for not updating soon but because I love you guys, Imma find a way to post. Enjoy reading! 

Yeorobun, Saranghaeyo!♥