Oppa

Smile, My Sunshine

Luhan is still holding my hand as he dragged me along the corridors until we reached the foot of the staircase.
There, he stopped and we both stood there and he's still not letting go of my hand and he didn't seem to notice it.
I really don't know what to feel right now. Earlier when he was still holding my hand, it felt so awkward but now that he let go of it i'm kinda disappointed. Ugh. Maybe it's just one of the effects of your medicine.

Suddenly, I heard Luhan chuckle beside me.

"Sorry about that Yeonna. I needed to escape from her. In guess, you've heard our conversation earlier so I bet you understand me."

My eyes widened in shock and I slightly blushed knowing that he noticed it. I can't deny the fact that I was really listening to them.OMO. What should I say? Should I say? Should I lie to him or--

"Hahahaha. It's okay Yeonna. Actually,it's a good thing that you were aroundor else if we were just the only ones left inside the room, she might have done something worse than what you've seen like--"

Luhan paused and hesitated a bit about telling me. Just then, I recalled what she was doing earlier as she glided her slender fingers from Luhan's shoulder, arm and down to his hands. It really gives me the creeps. Omona. Did he mean.... andwae!

"L-Like what?' I asked him.

He bit his lower lip and looked at the floor. Eventually,he just chuckled awkwardly and ruffled my hair.

" I shouldn't be telling this to innocent girls like you. Uh. Where's your next class? Let me take you there."

■_■ o_o
What does he mean? That she's gonna do something not so innocent? 
I can imagine several images of Hyorin and him inside the room, just the two of them? Ani. Aniya. Andwae. 
"No!!!!!"  

" What?"

I turned to him and realized that I just voiced it out. I facepalmed and looked back at him awkwardly.

" Uh. What I mean is...No... need. Yes. No need.It's still at the next building so don't bother. He he."

He just patted my head gently and smiled which made me feel more comfortable around him.

"It's okay. I don't have class so oppa will take you there"

"Oppa?"

He smiled at me once again and nodded.

"Ne. Because you are my dongsaeng and oppa will get worried if he doesn't see you safely arrive on your destination."

"But--"

Before I could reason out, he already held my hand once again.

"You know, you should move faster or you'll get late"

He said as we walked down the stairs. I hesitated but eventually, he started walking down so I just followed him. We then trailed off the building after telling him where my room is.

On our way there, I have noticed that some students are looking at us. I can definitely tell that with their looks, Luhan is kinda popular here in the university especially to girls.
Well, they were really giddy upon seeing Luhan but when they looked at me and our intertwined hands, they kept glaring at me. 
That's when I understood 'if looks could kill' I would've died that very moment so I kept my head down he whole time.

Finally, we already reached our room and that's when he let go of my hand.

"So, see you around, Yeonna...Uhm
 Wait. Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"When is your birth year?"

"It's 1994. Wae?"

Luhan smiled upon hearing it.

" I knew it" Then he giggled.

"Huh?What's with my birth year?"

" Just so you know Yeonna. I'm 4 years older than you so it is just to call me 'oppa'"

"WHAT?!!!" I said wide eyed.

" Why?what's wrong" He asked while trying to supress his laughter.

"Ani. It's just that, it isn't obvious. Your face doesn't show and I thought you're just around my age and..."

This time,  he was laughing real hard so I stopped talking and looked at him. 
" Are you kidding me?" 
I said with a bit serious tone. He's making fun of me.

"Whatever. Just go inside already"

He said as he playfully pushed me inside.

"I'll see you around okay? Bye Yeonna"

"Ne. Annyeong Luhan-ssi"

With that, I was surprised when he flicked my forehead.

"Yah! What was that for?!" I said and glared at him but he just laughed.

"I told you, it's 'oppa'" He corrected me.

I creased my eyebrows and looked at him weirdly then pinched my nose.

"Araseo?"

Before I could slap his hand, he already let go of it and ran away.

Aish. I complained as I held my forehead with my right hand and he other on my nose but eventually, I found myself smiling there like an idiot.

"Michyeosseo" I muttered and finally went to my seat.
 
He's just like his friends. They're really odd and crazy. 
Suddenly while thinking of him, it dawned to me. I don't know if I should let them into my life cause the last time I got too attached with other people, I ended up crying at the riverside. 
I don't know if I should let myself be happy without thinking about my security just even for once. 
If only CK and the Wus didn't come into our lives. My life wouldn't be as miserable like this.

 


Preview for next Chapter

 

 

Suddenly my reminiscing moment there was interrupted when I heard nearing footsteps and the door flung open. There, i saw Luhan carrying ace. Wait. Why is it with him?

Consequently, I heard Yifan-ge's deep husky voice from downstairs.

"ODIYAAAAAAAAAA!"

Luhan-ge was trying to hold his laughter and still hasn't noticed me yet until i called him.

"Hyung"

With that, he turned to me wide eyed.

"What the f---"

"Uhuh. Try to curse." I cut him off

"F----Fox say?ding ding ding...."

I looked at him with a 'that's-your-last "face and face palmed.

" Why is Ace with you?"

He looked at Ace and then back at me then he bit his lower lip to refrain from laughing.

"Just look at what's happening to Yifan.pff-pppfffff"

He said while trying to suppress hi laughter then we heard Yifan 'ge's voice once again, echoing the whole house.

"Ace?!Yah! Yixing!Luhan!odiya?"

Really, what's happening to him?
All of a sudden, he's like this.
Well, I'm kinda glad that he's finally moving on cause he's finally like what he was before. He's exactly like this before we became friends.


Author's Note

Okay. That was a lame preview and a lame update too.oh. and also the lame joke hhhaha. Mianhae

I'm Baek and my update is still short.hmm.maybe next time I'll really make it longer.kkk.

The Preview's about how Yixing met Luhan and maybe how they met Kris too. What I'm sure is that it's gonna be full of flashbacks:)))

Again, Thanks for reading and subscribing. 

Yeorobun Saranghaeyo♥