Final.

Forgiveness.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Gees, ___! What did you do to my work!?" Suho shouted angrily the moment he saw you on the floor picking up papers. “Well, excuse me for wanting to be a good wife!” Suho let out an annoyed sigh and dragged you up as well as the papers. “Get out, I don’t want to see you and don’t touch my belongings again!” Pushing you out the door, he slammed it right in your face. Scoffing to yourself, you crossed your arms and walked away. “If that’s how you want to play it, then fine.” 

That night, you ignored every little thing that involved him. That included sleeping in the same bed, sharing the same bathroom, eating in the same kitchen, etc. It was how he wanted; therefore, you avoided him. 

»»

Standing out in the balcony of the guest room, you smiled softly; admiring the beautiful full moon. “I believe that, just by looking at the moon, that you’re somewhere up there; and that you’re looking back down at me. I miss you, daddy." You spoke to yourself while rubbing arms vertically, attempting for warmth. Having your attention being turned to your ring that resided on your left ring finger, you slowly turned the cold silver metal around; playing with it. 

It’s been nearly a month that you’ve avoided him and this wasn’t the first time Suho had slammed a door in your face. It has been multiply of times, but this; it seemed even more serious than before the other ‘slam the door in my wife’s face’. “Aish, you’re over thinking it again, ___!” Pounding on the sides of your head softly, you walked into the room, closing the balcony doors shut. “Maybe some water can ease my mind a bit.” You say before heading towards the exit door. Reaching out for the knob, your mind began making debates. “Should I, should I not?” 

After what seemed like hours of debating, you didn’t give a rats anymore. Opening the door quietly and softly, you made your way out. With a loud sigh, you stepped out of the room and coordinated yourself towards the kitchen. “Oh,” An angelic voice spoke, startling you, “you’re still awake?” Your eyes trailed to Suho, who sat on the couch with his elbows set on his knees; overlooking some papers. Ignoring his questions, you walked straight into the kitchen, grabbing the iced cold water you need and sauntered straight back to the guest room. 

”___?” Suho looked up from his papers and straight at your back figure, which quickly disappeared into the guest room with a click to the door. 

»»

Suho sighed as he placed his paperwork’s down on the coffee table, leaning back onto the couch. He knew you were playing the ‘ignore your husband’ game. He knows that you understand how busy he was with all the problems running up and down the office. He let his anger take over and let out on you, and he was actually surprised at how you can still keep up with the silent treatment and avoiding game.

He was meant to be your Guardian Angel, but he let you down by shouting at you. “Aish, why do you always do this, Joonmyun?!” He shouted mentally to himself. Giving up his work for the night, he left the papers in an unorganized fashion and waltzed ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter