♦ 2

Is This Real ?

'Aish! What should I do? Why is he here?' Jongdae thought.

He was in the restroom. Staring at his face on the mirror. No one was in the restroom since it was still morning. But he still locked the door, just incase.

He opened the water tap and splashed his face with the water. "Kim Jongdae, you have to be strong. You have to let go of him," He nodded and smiled sadly.

Jongdae was battling with himself about Minseok. He wanted to be with Minseok but he knew better than to take Minseok's happiness away.

He sighed. And wipe the remaining water that trickled down his face with his hands. After some minutes of speaking to himself, he heard soft knocks on the door, he startled.

"Jongdae, are you okay? Its been like twenty minutes you're in there. Jongdae.." He could hear Minseok's voice outside.

He turned off the tap and shouted,"Yeah! Im okay! I'm coming out!!" He quickly wiped his hands with some tissues and straightened his clothes, neating himself up.

After he took a deep breath, he smiled and opened the door.

In front of the door is of course Minseok. Minseok looked at him with a concerned look. "Are you okay?"

Jongdae walked to the back of the kitchen to grab his slang bag. When he came out of the restroom just now, he saw the clock showing that it was time for his break.

"Yeah I'm okay. Nothing's wrong with me," Jongdae smiled at Minseok and walked out of the shop.

Minseok quickly dropped the bills and followed Jongdae out. 

"Hey, Jongdae wait," Minseok pulled Jongdae's wrist to stop him. Jongdae stopped but he didn't turned around. After he was sure that he had his emotions under control, he turned around with an unusual smile.

"Wha- Are you ignoring me?" Minseok asked with a frowned on his face. Minseok was feeling weird because since he greets Jongdae just now, Jongdae didn't even looked at him. And he knows that Jongdae is not giving him his usual smile.

"What? Ignore you? No, I didn't. What's wrong with you hyung?" Jongdae laughed sheepishly before removing his hand from Minseok's grip. He was looking everywhere but Minseok.

"Then why are you not looking at me?" Minseok said but Jongdae still hesitated to look at Minseok. He don't even know why.

"Kim.Jong.Dae.Look.At.Me." Minseok said sternly. Jongdae was shocked with the sudden change in Minseok's voice. He quickly averted his gaze on Minseok's face.

Jongdae just kept his mouth shut. They were looking at each other when suddenly Minseok pulled Jongdae in his arms.

"I miss you," Minseok said so softly while caressing his hair so gently. Jongdae frozed, melted in the hug.

He suddenly remembered how warm is Minseok's hug. He suddenly remembered how sweet is Minseok's vanilla scent. He suddenly remembered how he feels safe in the boy's arm. And he suddenly remembered that he can't feel this way anymore.

Jongdae abruptly pushed Minseok away. He saw the look on Minseok's eyes and he quickly asked, "W-Where's Luhan?" 

Minseok looked at him for awhile. "What is wrong with you? Luhan is not here now because I'm here for my work," Minseok answered irritatedly.

"Oh. So I guess I have to go now," Jongdae tried to run but luck is really not on his side today because Minseok had grabbed his hand fast. Minseok dragged him to a nearest park. Minseok thinks that they need to talk and no one was there at this time.

"Hyung, I really have to go,"Jongdae tried to pushed Minseok's hands but Minseok's grip is just too tight. When they reached there, Minseok released Jongdae's hand. 

"After like what, two years we haven't see each other. No calls, no emails, no contacts, no whatsoever. And now that I found you, you're running away from me?"

Jongdae could see the dissapoinment in Minseok's eyes. He opened his mouth to answer but Minseok beats him to it.

" Do you know how happy I am to finally see you? Do you know how much I miss you? Do you know that I'm worried so much, wondering about your whereabouts? Do you kno-"

"NO! STOP HYUNG! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL?! I MISS YOU TOO OKAY SO MUCH! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW HARD EVERYTHING IS FOR ME?! " Jongdae was already crying at this moment. He just can't keep it anymore.

Minseok widened his eyes, shocked with the sudden outburst. "No Jongdae I'm sorry I-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING HYUNG! ALL YOU EVER KNOW IS HURTING ME!" Jongdae feels like his knees weaken and he fell on the grass. He cupped his face with his hands, crying all over again.

"You promised that you won't leave me and you don't even know that I love you, hyung," Jongdae whispered the last four words hoping that Minseok wouldn't catch it.

Minseok stooped down closer to Jongdae. Of course Minseok heard that and he suddenly felt warm feelings in his body. Jongdae loves him. Jongdae loves him.

Jongdae was still crying so Minseok straight away hugged the boy. Jongdae feels so weak right now that he don't even feel like pushing Minseok away.

"You, love me, Jongdae?" MInseok whispered after he felt that Jongdae had calmed down.

He didn't know why he suddenly felt so happy hearing those words from Jongdae. He knows he loves Luhan but he felt different when he hears Luhan's 'I-Love-You' and Jongdae's 'I-Love You'. Luhan's 'I-Love You' is somewhat comforting and warming. But Jongdae's 'I-Love You' triggered something in his heart. He didn't know that Jongdae loves him. If only he knew, maybe they would be together now. 

Minseok finally realised something. All those emptiness feelings when he was with Luhan, talking to Luhan, playing jokes with Luhan, cuddling with Luhan and everything he did with Luhan is because,

Luhan is not Jongdae.

His happiness is not with Luhan but with Jongdae.

"Oh My God," That was the words that came out of his mouth.

Jongdae looked at his hyung. He saw Minseok widened his eyes before looking directly into his eyes.

"I love you, Jongdae. Oh God I didn't realised this before! I'm so stupid," Minseok smiled at Jongdae but Jongdae looked at him weirdly. Jongdae pushed Minseok and stand up.

"Do you know what are you talking about right now hyung? How could you say that?! You're married with Luhan for god sake!" Jongdae seriously didn't see that coming. He knows how he wanted to hear that word so much. But that is not how it should be. Minseok is married with Luhan.

"No Jongdae look. Since we're married, I have this empty feelings you know. I'm happy with Luhan but its just that I don't feel complete. And I finally realised oh how dumb of me, that's because, I Love You, Kim Jongdae," Minseok looked at Jongdae with loving eyes, smiling.

Jongdae have a lot of things to say in his mind. That this is really not how it should be. What would Luhan feel about this? How can Minseok said it just like that? Doesn't he feel anything towards Luhan? But the words that came out is,

"Really?" Jongdae said so softly that he thought Minseok didn't hear that.

Minseok pulled him closer till their body was pressed together. He could feel Minseok's tingling breath on his lips. Their eyes were locked on each other for a long time. Jongdae saw how Minseok was looking at his lips.

Minseok was getting so close and suddenly he feels soft lips on his own. He widened his eyes then he slowly closed his eyes. Minseok's hands were around his waist so Jongdae unconsciously wrapped his arms around Minseok's neck.

The kiss was so soft and he can feel so much love in just one kiss. He kissed Minseok back and Minseok smiled in the kiss.

After several minutes, they pulled apart. Trying to catch their breath. Minseok laid his forehead on Jongdae's and smiled, "I love you."

Jongdae feels butterflies moving in his stomach and he blushed, "I love you too. But what about Luhan?"

Minseok smiled and pulled Jongdae to sit on a bench nearby. He pulled out his phone from his pocket. "What are you doing?!" Jongdae panicked. He didn't see who Minseok was calling. He just really hope its not Luhan that Minseok is calling.

"Oh Luhan," Minseok glanced his way. Jongdae widened his eyes and mouthed 'What are you doing?!' But Minseok just smiled while playing with Jongdae's fingers with his other hand that is not holding the phone.

"Luhan, pick me up at the airport later yeah? Humm, yeah ok see you later." Minseok ended his call and pulled Jongdae up.

"Where are we going? Minseok hyung!" Jongdae was being pulled again. He didn't know what is going on actually.

Minseok looked at him and grinned.

"You, my dear are coming back to Korea with me,"

"WHAT?!"

► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Minseok spread his arms out. 'Finally! We're in Korea!'

Minseok heard a groaned and looked behind. He saw Jongdae struggling with his suitcase, glaring at him. He chuckled before moving to help Jongdae.

"You left me with this heavy suitcase. And it's not even mine!" Jongdae whined. 'God I didn't know he was this cute.'

Minseok grabbed the suitcase with one hand and the other hand he draped it on Jongdae's shoulder. They walked together.

"It's not heavy. I don't even feel anything duhh," Jongdae looked away showing that he was mad. Well, not really actually.

"Awww is my baby mad? You'll regret this later," Minseok grinned and Jongdae just scoffed. "Why shou-"

His words was cut of when Minseok suddenly tickled his sides. 

"HYUNG! IT TICKLES HAHAHA HYUNG! STOP IT!" Jongdae tried to stop Minseok. But Minseok is just so happy to see Jongdae laugh and smile.

Minseok stopped tickling and pulled Jongdae nearer. "What are you doing? We're in public," Jongdae hissed, trying to free his way out.

"Let them see how much I love you," Minseok pecked his lips. Jongdae hits Minseok's arm, covering his blushed face.

Their moments were disturbed by a voice.

"M-Minseok?" Both of them turned to the voice and pulled away.

"Hi Luhan," Minseok said.

"Don't hi me! Why are you guys hugging each other?!" Luhan was shouting and giving dead glare at Jongdae.

"Is this why you want me to pick you up?! I thought you loved me," A tear trickled down Luhan's eyes as he said the last words.

Jongdae was silent. He didn't know what to say. He feels so so so guilty towards Luhan. He knows how much Luhan loves Minseok. Then he saw Minseok hugged Luhan.

"Luhan, look I'm sorry. I love you, I really am but its just that, throughout our marriage, I feels empty inside me. I know that this is hard for you. I met Jongdae in China and I just realised that I love him," Minseok said as gently as he can. Just saying those words breaks his heart.

Luhan is still crying but amazingly after that, his crying had slowed down. He looked at Minseok then at Jongdae.

"I knew it. I know this marriage won't stay long. You and Jongdae were so closed before. And its stupid to say that you guys are not in love towards each other. I guess this is how it ends, huh?" Luhan let out a sad laughed.

Jongdae ran towards Luhan and hugged him.

"Luhan, I'm so sorry. I know you love him but-" Now, its Jongdae that was crying. He feels so guilty you know. Because of him, Luhan and Minseok's marriage had to end.

Luhan laughed and hugged him back,"It's okay Jongdae. I'm sorry I took Minseok away from you. And I'm also sorry for everything that I did to you. Why are you crying? Haha take care of Minseok for me okay?" 

Jongdae pulled away reluctantly and Minseok put his arms around Jongdae's shoulder, comforting him.

"So I guess this is it, huh Minseok? I hope you guys are happy with each other," Luhan feels like crying but he felt weird on how calm he is taking all of this in.

"Luhan, thank you for being a great husband to me. Thanks for cooping up with me through these years. I'm sorry that I have to break your heart like this. But just thanks for being by side. There's someone better for you I know," Minseok said and Jongdae mouthed 'Thanks and I'm sorry'.

Luhan just waved at them and walked away. He still didn't know why is he not so sad with this.

While walking, he suddenly was pushed hard on the shoulder and the impact made him fall down. "Ouch!"

"Oh My God! I'm so sorry!" He heard someone said that and a hand was in front of him.

He took the hand and he was lifted up.

"I'm so sorry. Did it hurt?" Is that lisp he is hearing? Luhan just chuckled.

"No it's okay. I'm fine," Luhan looked at the man. 

"Still, I'm sorry. By the way, I'm Sehun," The guy smiled.

"Luhan."


2198 words.

Yeah! I'm done :) There you go. Happy ending for everyone woohooo haha Idk i'm quite happy with this haha

Is this okay for you guys? I tried to put all the emotions in this but I guess its not working lol

I don't know what did I do to Luhan I'm sorry haha

Sorry for the mistakes and grammar and everything!

So umm Comment? Subscribe? Upvote? You choose hehe

-Hana-