♦ 1

Is This Real ?

It was two years since they're married. Minseok was happy with Luhan.

Every morning, he would be awake to the delicious smell of his husband's cooking. Luhan is a great cook. He wonder how he would survive without eating Luhan's cooking.

He would sneak up from behind the man that was busy cooking while humming to some Chinese songs. He would slipped his arm around Luhan's waist silently.

 

"Morning, dear" Minseok whispered to Luhan's ear.

Luhan would flinched and let out a small squel. Minseok chuckled because of that. "You scared me!" Luhan pouted and sulked at him.

"Awww I'm just playing with you," Minseok laughed but Luhan refused to look at him. He was mad alright. Minseok pulled Luhan to faced him.

"I'm trying to co-" Minseok cut him of with a sweet morning kiss on his lips.

"What was that for?" Luhan blushed and turned back to his abandoned cooking work. Minseok love to see how Luhan's cheek becomes red like a tomato.

 

Luhan will always greet him when he came home from work. Luhan works as a kindergarten teacher so Luhan will be home first while Xiumin had become a succesfull bussinessman.

Whenever he was in a bad mood because of work, Luhan would always greet him by the door with that loving smile. And it takes only that for all the problems to be gone.

He was thankful to be married with such a kindhearted man like Luhan. Luhan was a troublemaker in highschool but he changed after they married.

He was happy, he really was. But Minseok would always feel like there is something missing in this marriage.

► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

"Hyung, you will always be with me right?" The nine years old Jongdae looked at him with sad eyes.

Those two boys were stargazing on the rooftop of Jongdae's house.

"Of course! Why'd you suddenly say something like that?" Minseok looked at him curiously.

" I don't know. I just- Mummy said that we can't always be with someone forever. Everyone that I love will leave me someday, I know. I just don't want you to leave me, hyung," Jongdae shifted his position so that they were facing each other.

" Awww you love me, Jongdae-ya?" Xiumin joked while pinching Jongdae's cheeks.

Jongdae scowled at him and pushed his hyung away. He looked at the sky, arms folded. "Does this look like some kind of joke to you?," Jongdae can act so matured sometimes.

Jongdae looked like he was about to cry. So, Minseok quickly comforted Jongdae and pulled the boy closer for a tight hug.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. But seriously, I love you too and you know that I won't leave you right? I will always be by your side. And I will follow you everywhere you go, like a dog," Jongdae laughed and Minseok smiled.

"Promise?" Jongdae showed his pinky finger to Minseok.

"Yes, promise," Minseok laced their pinky finger together before pulling Jongdae closer.

 

Minseok woke up with a frowned. 'Why did I suddenly dreamt about that?'  He suddenly feels guilty towards Jongdae.

He missed that boy. He haven't seen Jongdae and had lost contact with him since he married Luhan. Well, that day was actually the last time he saw Jongdae.

Minseok looked beside him but he didn't see Luhan. He looked around and he remembered that he was in China right now. He had some meeting with his client.

The dream suddenly came back to his mind. He remembered he had made that promise and now he had broken that promise. 

'Nah, it's just a promise we made when we were kids. He won't remember that ... right?'

Minseok shook his head and looked at the clock on his bedside table; 9.18 a.m. 

He was supposed to fly back to Korea today since all the work had finished. Minseok get out of bed and fixed the bed sheet nicely before making his way to the bathroom to have a nice warm shower.

► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Minseok's flight was scheduled at 12.40 p.m. He looked at his watch, he still have a lot of time. 'A cup of coffee would be nice.'

He will come back to get all his bag before going to the airport. Minseok closed his hotel room's door when his phone ringed. He didn't have to see who was calling and he straight away press the 'Accept' button.

"Minseokkie!" Minseok chuckled. Luhan can be so cute sometimes.

"Yes, dear. Good morning." Minseok smiled while walking towards the hotel main entrance to find a coffee shop.

"Good morning. Did you have a good night sleep?

Minseok hesitated for a second. He suddenly remembered about that dream buthe dismissed it as nothing so he didn't tell that to Luhan.

"Um, yeah I have a great sleep. I even dreamt of you if that's what you wanna hear,"

Well, that is actually not a lie because he did dreamt of Luhan before that... dream.

"Hmm I miss you so much. You'll be home today, right? I'll cook something delicious for you," Minseok smile as he imagined Luhan's grin.

"Yeah, I miss you too..." He saw a small coffee shop and smiled before he walked in.

"...anything you cook is delicious, Han. But I won't pushed my luck right? So, I'll see you at home okay. Take care. Love you, bye"

" Ok, love you too. Bye!"

Minseok was already seated when he ended the call.

Suddenly a guy wearing an apron that have a 'Live Coffee Shop' written on it, came to take his order. He saw the guy's name on his nametag; Baekhyun.

"May I have your order sir?" The Baekhyun guy gave his signature smile while taking out a small notebook.

"Yes, I'll have one black coffee please," Minseok smiled.

"Alright, one black coffee coming right up," The Baekhyun guy wrote his order in the notebook and when he almost walked away, Minseok said.

"Oh, you speak Korean?"

" I heard you spoke Korean on the phone so I guess you're Korean. The owner of this coffee shop is actually a Korean and I am a Korean too!" Baekhyun grinned.

Minseok gave an understanding nod and smiled as Baekhyun walked away to make his order.

Then, he played with his phone for awhile when he heard a bell jiggled signaling there's someone who had just came in. 

"I'm sorry I'm late! I woke up late just now boss! I'm sorry," A voice said while rubbing his hands, pleading to be forgiven from the boss.

Minseok didn't see that of course as he was backfacing them. 'Why do I feel like I've heard that voice before? Nah'

He just brushed it off and continued doing whatever he's doing on the phone. Texting Luhan probably.

"This is not your first time, young man. As a punishment, give this order to that man over there," the boss pointed to a seat where Minseok was.

The guy whined, "What? I'm not even a waiter here. I'm just the one handling the cash counter,"

"Nope. You better listen to me. Now go before this coffee gets cold," the guy was pushed but not before he wore the apron first.

Minseok heard footsteps from behind so he put away his phone.

"Here's your drink sir," the guy put his cup of black coffee on the table.

"Thank you- Jongdae?!" Minseok was stunned.

"M-Minseok hyung?" Jongdae was shocked.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Why out of all people it have to be his Minseok hyung?

After the wedding, Jongdae went to China. He wanted to extend his studies there. He could have just studied in Korea but he just don't want to see Minseok again. Not that he hate the said boy, but he just couldn't look at Minseok anymore. 

He don't want to see Minseok talking happily with someone else. He don't want to see Minseok playing and joking around with someone else. He don't want to see the loving look on Minseok's face with someone else that is not him. It hurts him so much that he can't be that someone else; the one that Minseok loves.

"What are you doing here?!" Minseok asked with wide eyes and big smile. Is this why he dreamt of Jongdae last night? 

He was relieved to see Jongdae right now. He was relieved seeing that Jongdae is safe. He didn't know why Jongdae was here, in China. He doesn't know why he suddenly felt happy to see Jongdae.

"Umm, sorry but we can't talk right now. I-I have work to do. Bye," with that said, Jongdae walked away, avoiding Minseok's eyes.

Minseok stand up to follow Jongdae but he saw Jongdae was busy with customers. So he sat back and just watched Jongdae.

Jongdae could feel Minseok's gaze on him. He busied himself to avoid talking with Minseok.

He just don't know what to do. He had fly all the way here to China just to avoid Minseok. But today he woke up late, caught in traffic, he was late for work. And now, of all people he could see, it was Minseok! It was really a bad day for Jongdae.

Jongdae glanced his way to Minseok and he saw Minseok was looking at him. He dropped the things on his hand. Why does Minseok still have this effect on him? He thought he was over Minseok but guess not.

Minseok chuckled and walked towards Jongdae. Jongdae tried to walk away but he was stopped by his boss. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Umm, I-I need to go t-to the restroom," He saw Minseok raised his eyebrows. But when Minseok was about to say something, Jongdae escaped and ran away to the restroom.


1549 words

There you go ! First chapter is up haha I don't want you guys to wait for so long ...

Umm, idk this is just the start.

Soooooo what do you think? I tried making it as long as I can but this is how much I could do :P

Sorry for any mistakes and thanks for subscribing :) 

Dont forget to comment, subscribe and upvote (?) 

-Hana-