Hey, advice giver

Hey, Mr. Doglover▲

Suho look at me with his smile, he is waiting for my answer. I would love to just spill out the sentence saying 'I want to join Kai'. But please, no one understand me at this point. If I want to win my prince hard, I will have to win over dogs' hearts. Kris, who doesn't seem to be surprised, is playing with his phone, while the others are looking at me. Uh-oh, what should I do? I wish I could be as naive as the girl in some drama, who will shoot her hand up in the sky, telling herself that she can do it. That would be amazing. Back to reality, I'm a spoiled kid who never face my own fea-

 

“So can you decide? Who to work with?” Chen asked me with his same old smile. All I could do is send back a smile. I don't want to be rude, but now I feel like being Adele, I want to set fire on anyone who would ask me a question. Everyone is awkward, they are playing with their finger, looking around, looking at me, or glaring on the floor.

 

“I have make up my mind. I think I'll work with...”

 

 


 

 

“Yoojung-ah, you have gone mad. MAD. M-A-D. You got me?” Sungjong is screaming in my face. I think it's obvious that I choose Kai as the one I want to join. Kris did look impressed with my choice, but you know, this girl is willing to do anything for her first ever on earth crush. Kris didn't say anything to me much, he didn't seem to even care about my choice. On the other side, Infinite is being overreacting.

 

“You. You disappointed me, Yoojung. I thought we were best friend, I have never thought that you will sacrifice your life just because of that Kai guy. After you died, you will leave me in this lonely world” Sungyeol is being the most dramatic one. They have different ways of expressing their shock toward me. Sungjong and Sungyeol are being themselves. Sunggyu is preaching me about how I choose this. Woohyun is pretend to act like he is upset with me. Dongwoo is laughing hard at my decision, but still wish me luck. Hoya, being the nicest one, is trying to help me out and wish me luck. While Myungsoo, my bestest best best friend, is giving me a silence treatment.

 

“Myungie, talk to me please. Or at least look at me” I beg him, but all he does is reading his book. Although I know my decision is stupid, I don't think he should be mad at me. I see no reason to be mad here. Maybe, he think I need to reflect on myself.

 

 

Since my lifesaver is giving me a silence treatment, I have no choice but to get ready for my up coming work alone. I prepared to be face with dog, which I have never once in my life realized that it's impossible for me and that creature to be together. I have got 20 hrs more before the time I have to face that creature.

 

Breathe in

Breathe out

 

Think

Think

What do I need in particular?

What can I prepared..?

 

I walk along the street as I'm thinking about what would it be in the next 20 hrs. I grin widely, thinking of spend at least 7 hrs with Kai. While I was wandering around, I crash to someone. Someone I am pretty similar with.

“Oh hey, are you o- Yoojung? ”

 

“I'm okay, thanks Baekhyun” I reply the guy who I just crashed into. He is Baekhyun, the same Baekhyun from my soon-to-be workplace. He still has got his soft smile on his face with curious look.

 

“What are you doing here? I thought you have to work?” I ask Baekhyun, it's still work time though, he shouldn't be wandering around the street like I'm doing.

 

“Well, now it's my break time, Sehun is handling all the work now” He reply. Frankly, I don't feel any tension between us, though it's only the second time we have met. The two of us decided to settle at a small coffee shop.

 

“So you are younger than me” He stated

 

“You look young, if you tell me that you are 17 I would probably believe in what you say”

 

“Heard that a lot” Again, he smile

 

“Braggart”

 

“So.... tell me why do want to work at the store?” Here comes the question I don't want to answer. He seems to be so curious, his eyes get bigger as his brows rise up so high.

 

“Experience? Money? Friends? I think it's obvious, you know, the reason why a person works” I answer him with my sweaty hands under the table. I have to come up with something, something that will help me change the topic between us.

 

“A-Anyway, I am not yet prepared for tomorrow work, can you give me some advices?”

 

“Nothing to be prepared though, your partner, Kai will be very generous.”

 


Heyyyyy :D I'm back with a short short short short update. Sorry about that D: I have some works to catch up, so I'm here apologizing for my short short update, hope you guys will like it though! Baekhyun in da house! I shall see you in the next chapter. Ciao!